Author Topic: Speak up or be left out.  (Read 12917 times)

Offline shesycompany

• Death Knight
  • retired, be in music section
    • View Profile
Re: Speak up or be left out.
« Reply #45 on: September 21, 2016, 08:14:22 PM »
that problem isnt the admins its the age of the games.....u know how many games are out these days....back in the early mid 90's especially for the pc i can name them lol doom/nascar/aces over and war2  that was the first 4 games ud get at walmart....doom and all its engines are considered dead <tough bitch to beat they are still some on...nascar died in 03 aces was never multi. its hard to save something that people arent getting to see and it is a primitive rts at that starcraft1 is the matured 2d engine.

what war2 has going for it...is what has got you all still here back then they made games fucking fun! and simpler!
« Last Edit: September 21, 2016, 08:16:27 PM by easycompany »

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: September 21, 2016, 08:19:37 PM »
that problem isnt the admins its the age of the games.....u know how many games are out these days....back in the early mid 90's especially for the pc i can name them lol doom/nascar/aces over and war2  that was the first 4 games ud get at walmart....doom and all its engines are considered dead <tough bitch to beat they are still some on...nascar died in 03 aces was never multi. its hard to save something that people arent getting to see and it is a primitive rts at that starcraft1 is the matured 2d engine.

what war2 has going for it...is what has got you all still here back then they made games fucking fun! and simpler!

Thats not  true dude, we proof it 8 month ago old game can still be popular.

We see it with age of empire 1 years ago.

We also can see it with the new release of golden eye 64.

Starcraft II, diablo II, warcraft III are all going good.

The probleme is literally the staff.
Mr.120apm aka U8! Best player of the world losing 4v3 against Phillip5256.

Offline shesycompany

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: September 21, 2016, 08:28:06 PM »
no that is the single biggest factor. as far as im concerend they shoulda quit consoles after the ps2  old bitchy *little beer drinker i am lol.

ive already found some shit that modifies the spells ....peole bitching of the balance orcs to humans ..flame shield can be speed up so fast that lust cant even match or just give humans lust but still its teh skills of players ..putting casual people in with like say you they get thier asses kicked and thats just no fun :P put them in evil  ;D

well there is a exception..........red alert 1 is the most succesful game from the 90's behind sc1 that dam game it wasnt even that fun lol but people like it still to this day.

im popping 2 beers can someone please tell me why red alert1 is so dam popular https://cncnet.org/red-alert
1.kali was the only place to play when it shut down
2.the cpu's are unbeatable!!!!!!!!
3.major disadvantage between countries.

well 279 people C&C 1 red alert yuris revenge etc are all clones same engine..and people was bitching about war2 making sc in its engine mind blown
« Last Edit: September 21, 2016, 09:04:36 PM by easycompany »

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: September 21, 2016, 09:12:03 PM »
I feel like all of you supporting blid as admin have just gotten used to and accepted mediocrity.  It's what you're used to so you're cool with it. Not an uncommon human behavior.

Offline shesycompany

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: September 21, 2016, 09:25:18 PM »
well they hit facebook..cheat prevention. hi def etc looks like EA would step in...which looks like blizz would step in on us.but the original dudes knowthe game that put them on the map.

Offline the_magician

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: September 21, 2016, 10:06:34 PM »
wc2 is an old game.

it's too simple to attract avid rts fans.

most people are here because it's simply fun.

modern games have improved graphics as well as more flexible gameplaystrategies and rewards players with cosmetic items, ranks, achievements etc. to give them a false sense of fulfilment.

i'd argue the only reason any of us actually play war2 is because it's both nostalgic and simple enough to pick up and play without having to invest so much time.

most of the players in this community are veterans, and noobs have no chance of competing. it's the same for SC:BW, if a noob tries to learn the game they have 10+ years of experience disadvantage. Since the game is never updated there is no equalizer, thus new players will never be able to compete.

on top of all, the customization and map editor is INCREDIBLY limited, if you login to starcraft you will see there are numerous custom games available due to the more advanced editor.

war2 is a dead end game, it will never be brought back to life, it will never be popular or mainstream. if you want that kind of game you are an idiot for dling it.

my 2c   ;)

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: September 22, 2016, 12:01:48 AM »
wc2 is an old game.

it's too simple to attract avid rts fans.

most people are here because it's simply fun.

modern games have improved graphics as well as more flexible gameplaystrategies and rewards players with cosmetic items, ranks, achievements etc. to give them a false sense of fulfilment.

i'd argue the only reason any of us actually play war2 is because it's both nostalgic and simple enough to pick up and play without having to invest so much time.

most of the players in this community are veterans, and noobs have no chance of competing. it's the same for SC:BW, if a noob tries to learn the game they have 10+ years of experience disadvantage. Since the game is never updated there is no equalizer, thus new players will never be able to compete.

on top of all, the customization and map editor is INCREDIBLY limited, if you login to starcraft you will see there are numerous custom games available due to the more advanced editor.

war2 is a dead end game, it will never be brought back to life, it will never be popular or mainstream. if you want that kind of game you are an idiot for dling it.

my 2c   ;)

You are a fucking loser, you dont know shit, you came here and after 1 month your trying to tell us what this game is, doing your smart ass and laugh about dellam case, but you dint fucking know shit.

There peoples like me who have played this game for the last 20 years, and played on this server for the last 10 years.

Those peoples know what really bout about this freaking game, not you? Get off your stupid cloud, what the fuck you think you are.

Came here doing your smart ass junky and think peoples will consider you serious?

Yes most peoples are here to have fun, but its not the point, most peoples are here cuz we are a family since 20 years, we took more time on this game compare the time we took with our own family.

So whats now? Because it's an old game we should let it die? Because new games with new graphics, more strategie and rewards are now offer we should let it die?

And what, you think we never spoke about that before? You think you are a genius with those fake new theorie? Bro you were not even born and we were already talking about that!

So let me tell you a damn NO dude, no we should not let it die!

It's not a reason, why? Because old games like age of empire with more then 4000 peoples in ther commaunty actually still live!

Because warcraft III has ther own server like us with more then 4000 peoples in ther communauty actually!

Do you even know the officials servers of WARCRAFT III Battle net have WAY MUCH less peoples then the actual private server w3arena.net???

Do you know why? Cuz peoples want UPDATES, peoples want admins who cares about ther favorite game where they spend so much time.

It can be an old game, or a new game, but at the end it dosent matter cuz it's still your favorite game!

And the only thing you hope about your favorite game is, playing safe without hacker and cheaters, regular updates, find games when they log, competitive mode for when they became better.

The rest dosent matter!

If you can have all those things, you can start hoping for something big, but actually we cant offert nothing of this! Hackers and cheater are not controlled, find games at any moment is not possible, competitive mode is biase and allow hacker.

THATS THE REASON why nobody cares about this game, not because its an old game, your totally false.

I do streaming all day long and talk with peoples who dont play this games anymore since years and years ago.

But even myself have been surprise by how much these peoples are impress by this old gameplay and how funny it look.

There peoples who love old games more then new games, we call that retro gamers, there alot of peoples who just play retro.

By being old this game can offert something that no other new game cant offert.

But this game need a competant staff, this is all is what about.

Not all this shitty thing your saying here.

Gtfo of this thread now.
« Last Edit: September 22, 2016, 12:06:44 AM by Equinox »

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: September 22, 2016, 12:45:45 AM »
well they hit facebook..cheat prevention. hi def etc looks like EA would step in...which looks like blizz would step in on us.but the original dudes knowthe game that put them on the map.

Well they hit facebook... Big deal dude.. Any fucking compagny have a facebook and twitter now.. Its not something we can said wow amazing great work.. It just... something basic... Its something you need to have just to be taken serious.

Its not something you give and ask for grattitude after.. Wtf bro?? Just be real.. its 2016... Are we suppose to use MIRC cuz its warcraft?? I dont understand...

And now.. Cheat prevention... are you serious?? I fucked up all that sever for an entire year before they even consider to take my proposition, and it take another year to build a false anti hack who actually dont really work... And all of this took 10 years, at the end, it took 10 years before we got this anti hack.. 10 YEARS BRO!! 10 FUCKING YEARSS...

Seriously they did mostly nothing... All those add ons, those fixin patchs, maps, almost alll the download section have been create by PLAYERS THEMSELF...

Let me show you something!!

Here the best add on and fixin patch we ever got over those 10 years.

- Color bug fixin patch: Made by AQRIT.
WHO THE FUCK IS AQRIT??? WE DONT EVEN KNOW... ITS NOBODY IN THE STAFF...

- War2BNE Insight: Made by ngk~laalaa
ngk~lalala is an old school player from europe, this guys have dint play this game since 2004.

- War2 Observer: Made by Anh-Kiet, Ngo, xslider, Showdog[eG], Lothar, Guan-Yu, Howdoesthi, Phreak[eG], TheG0d.
All those guys are players from 10 years ago, except for dugs aka TheG0d and phreak who still play something. But nobody in this guys have never been admin or moderators, they are only players.

- WarVideo: Made by DjinnKahn.
Whos the fuck this guy is.

- Black 2 pink: Made by ????? Messiah???
This guys is also a player..

The only one who really have participate in this admnistration is iL..

And we cant critisize that work from this point of view... But Where we need to critisize him is about the fact hes never here, constantly leave the server for entire months and dint give news at all, dont work on any progression until its ask and beg, dont do nothing by his own desire, cant take the right decision and wall between his own conviction.

This guys is not open for innovation, trying somethign new even if it can fail, he just have no passion and no desire, the guy is probably doing something else of his life and came some days to watch what is happenning.

But at the end he dont have what it really take to be the one... It dont erase everything he do for us, it dont make him a shame, it just mean, its time to go on, its time to do what he really want to do and let this game for peoples who really want to take cares of this game.

This dude dont even understand how marketing work...

Let's see whats the definition of marketing:

Marketing is the communication between a company and the consumer audience that aims to increase the value of the company or its merchandise, or to raise the profile of the company and its products in the public mind. The purpose of marketing is to induce behavioral change in the receptive audience.[1] The American Marketing Association has defined marketing as "the activity, set of institutions, and processes for creating, communicating, delivering, and exchanging offerings that have value for customers, clients, partners, and society at large." [2]

The techniques used in marketing include choosing target markets through market analysis and market segmentation, as well as understanding methods of influence on the consumer behavior.

From a societal point of view, marketing provides the link between a society's material requirements and its economic patterns of response. This way marketing satisfies these needs and wants through the development of exchange processes and the building of long-term relationships.

Obviously this dude cant understand that?? How?? By not targeting the most important customers? Who are they? The WORLD. THE ENTIRE WORLD... By making your product RU... Your targeting RUSSIAN PEOPLES FIRST... Wich mean, your not targeting all those 193 other country in the world.

Thats mean your promoting one of the most hated country in the world..

Are you guys watching news?? Do you guys know there actually ALOT OF TENTION between russia and america and alot of other countrys?? Do you know world war3 is about to begin?

Do you know russia is actually the biggest hacking country in the world?? And do you know all the profesionnal players or compagny know that fact and refute any alliance with russian compagny?

Guys, im not hating here, im just giving you fact, real fact, this is what we call MARKETING... AND OUR MARKETING, IS 0, EVEN BELLOW 0, OUR MARKETING IS EVERYTHING TO PUT EVERYONE AGAINST US?? OK???

WE have no marketing, we have no serious admnistration, we have nothing, we have players who give everything for this game, the player who play this game are actually the ones who make this game live.

Understand that fact, player have did almost everything for this game, by this fact, players should have ther own free talk and opinions about this server and beein listen by those admins.

But its not the case, just be a man, stand on your 2 own feets, and see the truth.
« Last Edit: September 22, 2016, 12:51:19 AM by Equinox »

Offline Sentinel1

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: September 22, 2016, 01:58:06 AM »
eq are you the timecube guy?

http://timecube.2enp.com/

Offline the_magician

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: September 22, 2016, 02:40:26 AM »
not sure you why still have a boner for me  :-*

but i stand by what I said, the game is old. yes there are minor patches that are bug fixes.

what i refer to as patch is in newer games actual units get BALANCED.

if this game were patched EG. Heal for Paladin more HP/mana or BL only giving x2 damage.
it forces players to adapt to a current meta

im not discreditting your personal opionion on a game you clearly have vastly more experience on, but I think you are deluded to think that war2 will be the new hit of 2017

everyone of your posts makes me think you are some dellusional nerd who cannot grasp reality.

also, you bragging and boasting about how pro and how oldskool you are don't mean shit to me

in 2 months time, I will be a better player than you, and this infuriates you  :-\

QQ :'( :'(

Offline {Lance}

• Sappers
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: September 22, 2016, 04:45:51 PM »
TLDR but a tweetie bird asked me to read a few things.  Whats up :D  Tupac misbehaving?  I guess a facebook convo cooled things down a bit but it sounded interesting.  I am still here,  just not currently reading the forums :P  I do login to play occasionally,  once every few weeks sometimes only once every couple months,  depends on work workloads.
« Last Edit: September 22, 2016, 04:51:43 PM by {Lance} »
Dk At hall is cause I started with temple at start and didn't need the castle . Not a hack .  I wouldn't bother editing a ss btw

^---- Dellam doesnt hack!  See, even by his own admission, no hack!!  LMFAO.

Offline Delete mine too

• Death Knight
  • http://meatspin.com
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: September 22, 2016, 06:21:03 PM »
TLDR but a tweetie bird asked me to read a few things.  Whats up :D  Tupac misbehaving?  I guess a facebook convo cooled things down a bit but it sounded interesting.  I am still here,  just not currently reading the forums :P  I do login to play occasionally,  once every few weeks sometimes only once every couple months,  depends on work workloads.
A facebook conversation LOOOL you wish. Nah I just showed some a few pm of the conversations we had. He clearly knew I doxed him and I told him long ago. Funny how you told him I was calling his employer, family when that was all you. He was impressed he got doxed with just a IP. And I was impressed he didn't dox when he compromised the war2 server LOL.

Offline {Lance}

• Sappers
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: September 22, 2016, 07:07:24 PM »
Well thats all well and good so long as it doesnt cut into my very limited war2 time (flooding the server from what I heard,  I thought it was odd it was down for a bit).  Although not sure where you got the idea that I said tupac did anything other than provide information that I used to contact people close to him.  Pretty sure everyone and their dog knows that was me as I've made no bones about it and I'd do it again if needed.  I dont enjoy it, but I will do things others find questionable in the moral dept as evidenced by past history.  So lets not test that theory and get along like good little children.  Thanks :)  No more flooding the server,  my time is very limited right now.
Dk At hall is cause I started with temple at start and didn't need the castle . Not a hack .  I wouldn't bother editing a ss btw

^---- Dellam doesnt hack!  See, even by his own admission, no hack!!  LMFAO.

Offline Delete mine too

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: September 22, 2016, 07:14:25 PM »
Well thats all well and good so long as it doesnt cut into my very limited war2 time (flooding the server from what I heard,  I thought it was odd it was down for a bit).  Although not sure where you got the idea that I said tupac did anything other than provide information that I used to contact people close to him.  Pretty sure everyone and their dog knows that was me as I've made no bones about it and I'd do it again if needed.  I dont enjoy it, but I will do things others find questionable in the moral dept as evidenced by past history.  So lets not test that theory and get along like good little children.  Thanks :)  No more flooding the server,  my time is very limited right now.
60 bots isn't flooding the server silly you most of been gone for awhile eh? I was leaving a message that was being censored and trying to drop the bot whispering people. But hey you know everything then huh? The second the bot left so did mine.

Sounds like i spoonfed you so in this case I was the adult feeding you.