Author Topic: Here another proof of bad adminship!  (Read 4555 times)

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
Here another proof of bad adminship!
« on: September 22, 2016, 09:34:52 AM »
After telling tora was a good admin i have to correct my word and re think about my position.

After joining a game this morning as a smurf BH.BF.BB ive get booted by TORA himself asking for my aka.

I understand the fact i was a smurf but as an admin he got to show the exemple.

Did this server allow smurf or not?

Because actually you guys are telling us smurf its a part of the communauty at the moment, but even the admin are banning them from another side.

So just be sure to understand where we are going right now.

Ty to explain those actions, thank you.

https://www.twitch.tv/kenshytv/v/90744938
« Last Edit: September 22, 2016, 10:04:58 AM by Equinox »
Mr.120apm aka U8! Best player of the world losing 4v3 against Phillip5256.

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
Re: Here another proof of bad adminship!
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2016, 10:07:30 AM »
People are allowed to smurf on the server.

However smurfs shouldn't expect to be treated as regular players. They aren't allowed to participate in tournaments or make any real requests, unless they log onto thier real name.
Players regularly refuse to play smurfs due to rampant hacking that has plagued the server for years. Furthermore players generally aren't willing to allie smurfs due to the uncertainty of the skill level of said smurf.

I booted you from that game to make room. Once u joined again I let you stay, you left on your own afterwards.
I dont instantly know who a smurf is the second I see one which is why I apply the same principles when dealing with smurfs as most other players do.
war2 > war3

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2016, 10:20:00 AM »
People are allowed to smurf on the server.

Thats what i eard too, so from now we are both on the same track.

However smurfs shouldn't expect to be treated as regular players.

I also understand that as a player myself, but where im totally not agree with you is when your an ADMIN. As an admin you should be an exemple by yourself, banning smurf is not the way to use when your an admin and told to peoples smurf are allowed on the server.

They aren't allowed to participate in tournaments or make any real requests, unless they log onto thier real name.

Im pretty happy if your not allowing smurf into your tournament, thats a big step in this probleme, but please dont tell me they are not allowed to take important decision when actually IMPORTANT POOL like * Should we close other client * have been biase by smurfs while nobody did nothing and consider that pool as validate.

I dont think your even concious about those fact just because you were not even here yet, but i just hope you realize that your staff is not on the same track of you.

I booted you from that game to make room

Now i really start to dislike you... Your really telling me you boot me at 10:00 morning eastern time due the lack of room? There not even 3 peoples in your games without me... WTF YOU TALK?!

I dont instantly know who a smurf is the second I see one which is why I apply the same principles when dealing with smurfs as most other players do.

Here again, your not a player, your an admin who need to be patien and show exemple, yes smurf kill the game, but banning smurf kill the game even more... You dont want smurf anymore, fucking put your pants on, take your big balls, and dont allow smurf ANYMORE on the server.

But if you said, smurf are allowed, you cant fucking boot a smurf.

Did you even realize i only do 1v1 and for once i join a team game because i respect you and the last thing i tought you will do was exactly banning me?

By joining your game i was secure, i was cool about join this game, and you fucking do the worst thing you could.

Congratulation.
« Last Edit: September 22, 2016, 10:22:12 AM by Equinox »

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2016, 10:24:37 AM »
Equinox this is just a online muti player game.

Your making me think this game is becoming a serious part of you life.
war2 > war3

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2016, 10:33:20 AM »
Equinox this is just a online muti player game.

Your making me think this game is becoming a serious part of you life.

This is a fucking serious part of my life, even worst, this is a serious part of everyone life here..

WTF you talk about bro..

Did you ever take a second and talk with your players??

Did you ever eard peoples told you i got no friend in my life?? Everything i got is my job and this game...

Some people its even worst dude, they dont even have a job, all they do its fucking playing this game all day long since 10 years.

How the fuck cant you not respect all those peoples who give there entire life to this game.

HOW THE FUCK DUDE??? ITS not only marchandise, its human, and those peoples give everything to this game, they deserve some fucking respect and some fucking serious staff.

Do you fucking understand that??

You guys are here as admin taking this game like a fucking joke, playing 1 hour per day, or even worst, dont even play this game, while your players are playing 12 hours per day since the last 15 years.

Do you fucking realize what kind of peoples you got between your hands?? those peoples should fucking move a mountain to keep protecting this server, while you fucking guys take this server like a joke and dont cares about them at all.

How the fuck this communauty cant deserve a real fucking competant staff who establish real rules and fucking respect it.

You all fucking disgusting me.

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 22, 2016, 10:50:08 AM »
Wow...

Didn't realize all that. I suppose I can see how war2 is a huge part of someone life. I do care about it which is why I do send time and money on it.

However I use it more as a form of entertainment as do the rest of the admins.

I'm sorry if that's not enough for you as a member of the war2 community.
war2 > war3

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 22, 2016, 11:02:52 AM »
Wow...

Didn't realize all that. I suppose I can see how war2 is a huge part of someone life. I do care about it which is why I do send time and money on it.

However I use it more as a form of entertainment as do the rest of the admins.

I'm sorry if that's not enough for you as a member of the war2 community.

I am engineer sound in my life gratuated from college with a diploma ** NNC0F ** i am artist manager, i got university marketing court.

Its not my fault if you guys believe winchester when he said i am addicted poker and steal my parents, yes i do play poker, yes i do live with my father, but i dont live with him to still his money, i got all the money i need, i got all the friend i need, im here because my father is disable and im helping him in alot of stuff, doing grocery with him, taking cares of the house, cleaning this house.. Also doing Hiphop is not my job, doing hiphop is my hobby like im playing warcraft II since 15 years. Being engineer sound not only includ hiphop and rap, being engineer sound includ all type of music, it includ doing music and vocal inside movie or tele-serie, doing sound in games..

Did you even know i have offert to remake all the entire sound of warcraft II ru for free?

I got all the fucking money i need, i got all the fucking friend i need, i got all the fucking love i need, they only thing matter to me on this game is the game HIMSELF..

I can pay for it, i can give my time, i can give every fucking thing for it.

I dont fucking cares of anything else or whatever you guys say, i want this server and i need to have it.

I give everything for it and i will give everything for it.

I want this game to get back on real competitive standart..

I respect you for everything you do, but i see bigger bro, i see E-SPORT... I see international competion and affiliation with other big communauty in e-sports.

Fucking sell me this server, fucking sell it to me god fucking damn it.

« Last Edit: September 22, 2016, 11:07:29 AM by Equinox »

Offline Certified MENSA Genius Brain (smart)

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 22, 2016, 11:15:54 AM »
Tora is a good admin and that doesn't stop being true just because he booted a smurf from a game. 

It's true we should be judicious about booting people.  They could be new players or old players coming back.  But let's be honest, we've all booted people sometimes.  There's nobody who has never booted a random account that they don't know.

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 22, 2016, 11:23:15 AM »
Tora is a good admin and that doesn't stop being true just because he booted a smurf from a game. 

It's true we should be judicious about booting people.  They could be new players or old players coming back.  But let's be honest, we've all booted people sometimes.  There's nobody who has never booted a random account that they don't know.

Like i said i understand that fact, but i cant understand an admin do it.

Offline Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 22, 2016, 03:23:13 PM »
After joining a game this morning as a smurf

And you tried so hard to say im someone who smurfs and can't keep my identity true.

Ya trying to hide this under your smurfs?

Offline the_magician

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 22, 2016, 04:11:36 PM »
i get booted all the time.. QQ  :'( :'( :'(

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 22, 2016, 04:20:23 PM »
i get booted all the time.. QQ  :'( :'( :'(

You get boot cuz i told peoples to boot you, my word worth more then all those admins here.

Offline Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 22, 2016, 04:27:10 PM »
You get boot cuz i told peoples to boot you, my word worth more then all those admins here.

So your admitting your the problem and not the admins