Author Topic: Tora Admit Swift refuse to Warvid and did not warvid for the last 2 years.  (Read 6773 times)

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
Re: Tora Admit Swift refuse to Warvid and did not warvid for the last 2 years.
« Reply #30 on: September 26, 2016, 01:02:22 PM »
Hey tk i need your e-mail and i need to add you on the Players association, thank you, already 9 if your in.
Mr.120apm aka U8! Best player of the world losing 4v3 against Phillip5256.

Offline Swift

• Sappers
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 26, 2016, 01:06:58 PM »
This is way out of context.

From what I recall, ToRa was paying people who obtained/held #1 on ladder, and when I got #1 he wanted me to warvid games so he could pay me. I told him that I don't want any money, and I am just 1sing for fun and not following the ladder, so I don't need to warvid unless an opponent specifically requests such to me. So no, I didn't deny a warvid request from an opponent or anything like that. And no, it cannot be argued that I should have done it because its for ladder games. I didn't sign up for the ladder, it just so happens to automatically records all the 1s. If someone wants to 1s me and ask for warvid, or I am in a tournament/league and it's required for entry (not just prize collection) then such will be produced and has consistently in the past.

I have never accepted money that people (including burnt, pimster, tora and more) promised to pay out  to me when I had won a set match or tournament.
The official Legend©®™ of Warcraft II.

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 26, 2016, 01:07:07 PM »
I'm a lone wolf... and tbh I don't really see anything changing with the server.  We've complained and voiced concerns and it's same old story. I don't want to get involved in something that would just stress me out and piss me off when I got stuff going on in the real world to worry about. Thanks though

Offline Swift

• Sappers
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 26, 2016, 01:08:14 PM »
Thats me just clearing up the facts,

as for the surely incoming nonsensical responses from a few of you.

i dont really care what the psychopath brigade thinks..

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: September 26, 2016, 01:11:32 PM »
I'm a lone wolf... and tbh I don't really see anything changing with the server.  We've complained and voiced concerns and it's same old story. I don't want to get involved in something that would just stress me out and piss me off when I got stuff going on in the real world to worry about. Thanks though

Nothing will stress you out, it just a forum where peoples will said what they think and you vote about an official complaint or not, they dont even fucking cares about you, they fucking treat you like a shit, never you will be admin with thems, just us, i need you, dont fucking be soft dude.

And by the way, the only reason why nothing chnge is because we are exactly lone wolfs, dont fucking be scare, what the fuck tk.
« Last Edit: September 26, 2016, 01:14:12 PM by Equinox2 »

Offline Swift

• Sappers
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: September 26, 2016, 01:18:26 PM »
I think what he's trying to say is  that he would love to join, but hes not eligible because he has a life.

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: September 26, 2016, 02:28:04 PM »
I think what he's trying to say is  that he would love to join, but hes not eligible because he has a life.

Can we have those brackets and those warvids??

You talk alot but not about the right things.