Author Topic: Any good reason why swift have a Legend icon?  (Read 16403 times)

Offline Swift

• Sappers
    • View Profile
Re: Any good reason why swift have a Legend icon?
« Reply #60 on: September 23, 2016, 07:51:09 PM »
You are a fucking coward KYLE, eard me i dont even call you swift, i call you by your real yourself, you are a fucking coward kyle.

Fucking die in warcraft II hell piece of shit.

Thanks man...
The official Legend©®™ of Warcraft II.

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: September 23, 2016, 09:09:29 PM »
Tbh I didnt really read much of what EQ was posting all through out this thread. I just skimmed over a few posts.

Hard to beleive anyone can write such long angry posts back to back with such passion.
This is over an icon...the guy quit war 2 cause he is upset cause he thinks over steped my authority.

But at the end of the day it is still all about a icon...
war2 > war3

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: September 23, 2016, 10:05:40 PM »
This is not about autority, you know why? Because for me you have no fucking autority, did i have ever play your fucking tournament? No, because i have never fucking like your tournament since the beginning, Because  This is about your fucking stupid behavior, your way to do things without asking nobody and dint cares about nobody, and ive try to close eyes on your shitty master biase icon, but now you will fuck yourself, i fuck your stupid shitty money in the garbage with you, maybe you can buy those poor lost peoples but you will not buy me,  fuck your ass and your cheepy no sens tournament.
Mr.120apm aka U8! Best player of the world losing 4v3 against Phillip5256.

Offline Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: September 24, 2016, 01:28:12 AM »
Any good reason why you're still allowed to create a thread?

Offline Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: September 24, 2016, 01:47:55 AM »
im done with this game, have fun everyone, its the last time ever.

Heard this one before, and then I debunked it.  And you cried. Do a better job this time round. see you in a few days

Offline Warchief Lightbringer-

• Server Admin
  • Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: September 24, 2016, 04:54:42 AM »
I like the legend idea! Swift is legend. Sounds good to me :)
aka DeaDLyGaMeS

Offline Knitter

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: September 24, 2016, 09:26:54 AM »
hahahhaha this is good!
look guys... I think it doesnt matter in what tier ur starting. Sooner or later all player will be in the tier they belong.
I woundt care if im in tier 5. i would just play and prove anyone wrong by winning all tier 5 tournaments and move up.
Actually i understand what Equinox is saying but like i said sooner or later we get what we deserve.

And for Tora and Burnt i have the most respect for you guys,very good job, keep on.

Offline BenJamin

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: September 24, 2016, 10:38:46 AM »
hahahhaha this is good!
look guys... I think it doesnt matter in what tier ur starting. Sooner or later all player will be in the tier they belong.
I woundt care if im in tier 5. i would just play and prove anyone wrong by winning all tier 5 tournaments and move up.
Actually i understand what Equinox is saying but like i said sooner or later we get what we deserve.

And for Tora and Burnt i have the most respect for you guys,very good job, keep on.

EQ occasionally makes good points, too bad he cries wolf too many times for anyone to take it seriously.

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: September 24, 2016, 06:28:04 PM »
hahahhaha this is good!

EQ occasionally makes good points, too bad he cries wolf too many times for anyone to take it seriously.

Occasionally?? There no occasionally, i just fucking said the truth all the fucking time... When i said those stupid admin are fucking lazy, its not fucking occasionally and its not fucking bullshit.

This is the entire fucking truth, they are fucking lazy and also retard.

But obviously peoples like you still believe those admins are usefull.

The difference between me and you is this one, im not friend with them, im not friend with nobody, i am me myself and i, and i dont said nothing on favor of nobody.. I just fucking said what I seen.

And what i seen is a staff of lazy retard admin who fucking dont cares ABOUT NOBODY OF you, you all just get fucking rob like pieces of shits in your fucking face.

And all of you or so fucking soft and dumb and just said nothing.

At least im happy to see knitter said he see what i mean, and we all FUCKING KNOW EVERYONE SEE WHAT I MEAN...

BUT YOUR ALL FUCKING DUMB AND SOFT AND SAID NOTHING ABOUT THAT, EVEN IF YOUR ALL FUCKING LOSER ALREADY, YOU SHOULD FUCKING STEP UP AND SAID SOMETHING ABOUT THIS FUCKING ROB.

They fucking threa you like a shit, while tora his fucking cock sucking swift on channel all fucking day long.

You all fucking piece of shit lto stand all those fucking retard admins.

Thats what you got for being so fucking dumb, RETARD ADMINS.

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: September 24, 2016, 09:25:00 PM »
I and the other admins do care about the community Equinox.

Ill leave it at that.
war2 > war3

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: September 24, 2016, 09:32:12 PM »
I and the other admins do care about the community Equinox.

Ill leave it at that.

You may rob the communauty with your shitty personal judgement but today you just got rob of 40 dollars.

Antti fucking proof your judgement aint worth shit, and everyone on channel told you your tournament was retard shit and mean nothing.

Your a total piece of shit, i fucking pee into your face you and all your entire fucking retard staff, fuck you, fuck you and fuck you again piece of shit.
« Last Edit: September 24, 2016, 09:36:44 PM by Equinox »

Offline Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: September 25, 2016, 03:45:39 AM »
i fucking pee into your face

Someone takes Warcraft 2 way too seriously.