Author Topic: I have talk with swift.  (Read 2123 times)

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
I have talk with swift.
« on: September 26, 2016, 10:23:47 PM »
I am actually happy, swift and i finally take a break for 2 minutes and speak togheter like mans.

I cant said i deny everything i said about him and the 2 last years, because i think its purely the truth, he dint own nothing and did not warvid nothing, i dont make him a worst player, we all know what swift is capable, but i would love to see him win this legend status like everyone else since the anti hack have been release..

But if we forget that part, i have to be sorry for one thing, and i want people to know it and dont blame swift for that fact.

Swift try to refuse the legend status, i dont think he try really hard, but i know he really try, and that is not swift who want to rob peoples but just tora who force him to keep that non earned status.

By this fact, i will leave swift alone, because i really respect the way we talk today, but i still think he dont deserve it and if he is a man he will try harder and totally refuse this non earned status.

He will stand up like a man and do this MASTER TIER 1 POOL MAP tournaments, like every other master before to be call a legend, if he win, i will be the first one to bow down at him and respect his legacy.

Finally i will not blame swift anymore for keeping that status as hostage, because its actually not his fault, i will just see tora even worst untill he fix that situation.

Forcing someone to keep a status because he got some personal probleme with me and think i want to over pass is autory and by this fact robbing an entire communauty, is the dirty thing ive never seen.

Pls just fix this situation and everyone gonna be happy, even swift, because actually he will proof what he can do in that tier 1 master pool maps tournaments and will be able to walk away from his suppose hacking cheater past.

Swift have to free himself of this past, this is the chance for him, dont also rob his chance.
« Last Edit: September 26, 2016, 10:38:49 PM by Equinox »
Mr.120apm aka U8! Best player of the world losing 4v3 against Phillip5256.

Offline Yamon

• Berserker
    • View Profile
Re: I have talk with swift.
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2016, 10:52:00 PM »
 ;D

Offline Warchief Lightbringer-

• Server Admin
  • Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2016, 12:41:09 AM »
These garbage (wall of meaningless text) I see posted here everyday and which I read one or two sentences would make telenovelas write hide in shame....
aka DeaDLyGaMeS

Offline the_magician

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2016, 03:49:54 AM »
 :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Offline mousEtopher

• Administrator
  • Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • War2.me
« Reply #4 on: September 27, 2016, 07:43:20 AM »
tldr: EQ is chilling out over Kyle's role in the the Legend icon controversy, but expects that there will be a Tier 1 tourney in good time in which master tag holders can compete for it.
squeak!

Offline Ywfn

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 28, 2016, 07:41:44 PM »
What happens if a Tier 2 player wins that tourney and throws a huge monkey wrench in to this war2 class nonsense?

Offline BenJamin

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 28, 2016, 08:19:45 PM »
What happens if a Tier 2 player wins that tourney and throws a huge monkey wrench in to this war2 class nonsense?

Are you the same ywfn from kali?

Offline Certified MENSA Genius Brain (smart)

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 28, 2016, 08:49:46 PM »
Yeah he's the dude with the 3 digit serial number heh