Author Topic: .  (Read 6588 times)

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
Re: Give me my master tag
« Reply #15 on: September 26, 2016, 12:24:26 PM »
This game is a freak show. If you would have asked me a week ago, I thought we all grew up.

EQ is off the wall, probably a drug addict and Antti whined himself into ~ToRa~ giving him a mastertag that was never represented as a prize for his 't2' tourney in the first place. Antti even went onto my Facebook and started stalking me, and looking up state records on a few business entities that I registered, among other things.

War2 will forever remain a weird place.

I dont know about Antti, i just know he fucking own a tier 2 tournament who alllow him to be a tier 1, and considering every tier 1 at the moment have a master tag it would be a joke to deny his master tag from some shitty rules made day by day. 

As for myself ive never stalk nobody and i dont even cares about your pitty miserable life, im not drug addict but yes i smoke weed, considering its legal in your shitty country we can said its not so bad.

The other thing i know is the fact you did no win no shit since the 2 last years with a pitty records of 80 ( 1v1 ), you probably fucking cant play the POOL MAPS in tier 1 if your competing against the actual masters, and even if you will  want, you cant even warvid like everyone else since YAMON said you are so DIFFERENT LOL and torra allow that..

You just step over a tier 1 masters tournament MAP POOL with no victory over the 2 last years.

The only thing you did is sudanly getting caught by anti hack in an entire communauty before it was declare false.. The only false report inside almost 1 years and half.

You are just a fucking nerd dude, you have cheat and hack everyone, and before the anti hack was release you were playing with those shitty different client, and you see everyone start using anti hack, so you decide to download anti hack and watch if you were able to hack and get caught like a fucking pig. ( What is explain that fake false report by our corrupted admins ).

Since that time you avoid every fucking 1v1 why it explain your shitty 80(1v1) in the last 2 years and why you have never warvid.

If you was a fucking man and supposly be the LEGEND YOU ARE, you will fucking stop ALL OF THIS, saying to tora you dont want this shitty NON EARNED status and you will proof at everyone you can own that shit in a tier map pool tournament like everyone in this fucking server without try to be a super fucking star whit favor treatment.

But your just a fucking coward.

THATS THE FUCKING TRUTH, A FUCKING COWARD WHO GOT HIS DICKED TROTHED BY A BUNCH OF CORRUPTED ADMINS.

Is that enouph drug addict for you shitty fucking coward?
« Last Edit: September 26, 2016, 12:33:05 PM by Equinox2 »
Mr.120apm aka U8! Best player of the world losing 4v3 against Phillip5256.

Offline Certified MENSA Genius Brain (smart)

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 26, 2016, 12:34:15 PM »
Nothing was ever said about getting a Master tag for winning a tier 2 tournament, they said it enables you to participate in tier 1 tournaments.  They are different things.  Not everyone in tier 1 has a master tag.

This is true & I thought it was common knowledge. I hope Sepi didn't get a de facto master tag because he was complaining, especially since he didn't even play his final match vs Myst. I heard Myst say on server that he thought the match was rescheduled to Monday or something. Is this being sorted out?

No mystical told me he would brb. But he disappeared and didn't come back. Its not Sepi's fault Myst ran away with no explanation.
Also Sepi seems to really want a master tag at the moment and he does sincerely believe he is better than a lot of the tier 1s. So let him have it for now I say. If he really is as good as he says he will retain it if he does poorly he will lose it.
How do people lose the tag?

Offline Swift

• Sappers
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 26, 2016, 12:40:04 PM »
yeah eq, i've played hundreds of 1s in the last few years, and i've won tournaments and warvided and so you're just making up more shit like you always do.

you're afraid to prove yourself wrong, so you won't, but again go ahead and find any player to face me tonight and I'll own them streaming with none of my frenz watching, just to make you happy. any player of your choice who is willing.

you act like a crackhead, probably are one.
The official Legend©®™ of Warcraft II.

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 26, 2016, 12:45:22 PM »
yeah eq, i've played hundreds of 1s in the last few years, and i've won tournaments and warvided and so you're just making up more shit like you always do.

you're afraid to prove yourself wrong, so you won't, but again go ahead and find any player to face me tonight and I'll own them streaming with none of my frenz watching, just to make you happy. any player of your choice who is willing.

I would love to see those brackets where you win since tora do challonge brackets for every tournaments.

I would also want to see those warvid thank you.

Offline Sentinel1

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 26, 2016, 03:30:53 PM »
Sepi should prolly get a winning record against anyone with a master tag before getting one himself.  He was supposed to prove himself easily against Knitter then lost 1-3.

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 26, 2016, 03:32:59 PM »
Sepi should prolly get a winning record against anyone with a master tag before getting one himself.  He was supposed to prove himself easily against Knitter then lost 1-3.

Oh but we can give free status to swift.

Seem fair.

Offline Sentinel1

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 26, 2016, 03:47:10 PM »
Swift having a winning record against anyone who has played in the last ten years is, in my opinion, a significant difference.

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 26, 2016, 03:53:02 PM »
Swift having a winning record against anyone who has played in the last ten years is, in my opinion, a significant difference.

Swift have win nothing since the last 2 years, no significant tournaments.

He did only 80 (1v1) in the past 2 years.

He is the only one who get caught by anti hack since the realease and was declare as a false raport.

Why there not OTHERS false rapport since the 8 last month.

He did not warvid anything since the last 2 years.

If he play a master tier 1 tournaments he will probably not stand in a POOL maps untill the end.

So what is significant in this?

10 Years build on a old hackish version where everyone was abble to toggle map hacks and probably get type for years and years?

Pls let me remind you this thread if possible: http://forum.war2.ru/index.php/topic,2525.0.html

Permission to explain yourself, thank you.

« Last Edit: September 26, 2016, 03:55:03 PM by Equinox2 »

Offline Warchief Lightbringer-

• Server Admin
  • Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 27, 2016, 01:00:12 AM »

Swift, you are absolutely right. You have streamed many games throughout the years. I think I had series vs Viruz or jesk uploaded. There are other top replays from viruz, st and other players there. It might be still up but I made all my warvideos private when toxic cancer like claw and Eq is around. Just not worth it to share anything or contribute anything.
aka DeaDLyGaMeS