Author Topic: Tier 1-2-3 lists  (Read 37848 times)

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
Re: Tier 1-2-3 lists
« Reply #60 on: September 26, 2016, 07:45:32 PM »
Startale was telling me about that.

Yeah that would be great it would also make it easier for players to play since everyone lives on different time zones and what not.
Probably only good for tier 1-2 thou. I'm not sure the lower tiers would ever take it seriously.

Do you remember the link to the league. 
war2 > war3

Offline LuX

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: September 26, 2016, 07:49:13 PM »
It was called Bloodsport. I dont remember the link. I think Tier 3 would still have competitors for the fact there are players in that tier that ask for 1v1s often.

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: September 26, 2016, 07:51:11 PM »
Startale was telling me about that.

Yeah that would be great it would also make it easier for players to play since everyone lives on different time zones and what not.
Probably only good for tier 1-2 thou. I'm not sure the lower tiers would ever take it seriously.

Do you remember the link to the league. 

Actually he talk about my league that was exactly that systeme, you can see that in UWC league section of the forum. np, take notes piece of, well you already know, dont cry to other admisn LOL
Mr.120apm aka U8! Best player of the world losing 4v3 against Phillip5256.

Offline LuX

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: September 26, 2016, 07:56:56 PM »
Definitely talking about mages league. I remember he named them Heavyweight, welterweight, featherweight etc instead of using Tier 1, tier 2, tier 3. I will ask him the next time i see him if he has the link.

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: September 26, 2016, 07:57:00 PM »
Here Tora. Look at this beauty, do you see this passion and this hard work?

http://forum.war2.ru/index.php/board,26.0.html

This is how we do for people who deserve it.

hmmmmmmmmmmmm, Almost perfect, take notes.  :-*

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: September 26, 2016, 08:04:49 PM »
Definitely talking about mages league. I remember he named them Heavyweight, welterweight, featherweight etc instead of using Tier 1, tier 2, tier 3. I will ask him the next time i see him if he has the link.

Ok pls show us the link.

Whatever here the proof we were using deadline in UWC.

http://forum.war2.ru/index.php/topic,877.0.html

Offline O4L

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 Server
« Reply #66 on: September 26, 2016, 08:06:13 PM »
It's perfectly fine for tier 2s to play in a tier 1 tournament provided that there is room. I can assure you they all want  play with the tier 1s.
The main issue here is preventing tier 1s from playing in tier 2 tournaments. And preventing tier 1s and tier 2s from playing in tier 3 and bellow tournaments.

Ok that sounds better.

Tier 1:

Viruz
Swift
Shotgun
Szwagier
BHC-Jesk
ItS_HoT_In_Herr
Wargasm
Rat
StarTale
~Poscow
alf-attack
LuX
Braviet
Player
Foonat

Tier 1.5

Medivh
Koorb
IAmBadman
Knitterhemd
[24-7]Joker
Slacher
Mystical
~Babypeon
00Joe
00Steve
LoNe
^Paperboy~SoL^
Frost[DHR]
Tyrus

Tier 2

YWFN
Dugz[anz]
DA_Mighty
Manzon
Tabac[MaN]
Blid
ViolentCrime
spb
Canzfu
esn-
NaMaN
Terror[iS]
M.D.Krauser-
~Drax
Ripe[Eur0]
~Needled
Sparkz102
SoNiC[iS]
DisplayIF
Ogremage
DoritoeFU
Sepi
Yamon
SirJynxIt
LTFan
tk
Lightbringer
« Last Edit: September 26, 2016, 08:08:58 PM by XuRnT »

Offline O4L

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 Server
« Reply #67 on: September 26, 2016, 08:06:57 PM »

Ok pls show us the link.

http://war2.warcraft.org/forum/viewtopic.php?p=225498&sid=f274cd05e3dfb3d32fb54b2764f7cba3

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: September 26, 2016, 08:10:11 PM »

Ok pls show us the link.

http://war2.warcraft.org/forum/viewtopic.php?p=225498&sid=f274cd05e3dfb3d32fb54b2764f7cba3

Yes its pretty similar, that the best kind of system too, but obviously its way too much work for admins.

But whatever, uwc was better, because we were mixing everyone togheter from custom players to pro players.

It was a better way to mix the communauty togheter and it was working well.

The probleme was just about you, you were too selfish to let your weak tournament aside and help me in this bigger and funnier project.

And tora just have made a simple double of your own tournaments and adding a cash prize on it lol.

« Last Edit: September 26, 2016, 08:17:44 PM by Equinox2 »

Offline Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: September 26, 2016, 08:27:39 PM »
The probleme was just about you, you were too selfish to let your weak tournament aside and help me in this bigger and funnier project.

He helped you make your tournaments when he gave you your own sub-forum you retard

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: September 26, 2016, 08:32:38 PM »
Its not even about if its too much work. I'm very skeptical as to how many players would actually take an active roll in participating in something like this or reporting their wins and what not.
How about something like a month long tournament? For instance we could begin it on the 1st Sunday of every month. You guys can have 1 week to face your respective opponents. Here is an example of how the bracket would look,

http://challonge.com/Tier1ro1

After 1 week anyone that doesn't finish playing there opponent will either be moved up or auto Dq'ed 
« Last Edit: September 26, 2016, 09:01:23 PM by ~ToRa~ »
war2 > war3

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: September 26, 2016, 08:35:11 PM »
Good list Burnt
war2 > war3

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: September 26, 2016, 08:35:15 PM »

He helped you make your tournaments when he gave you your own sub-forum you retard

Forget to ignore you on this account, but whatever, burnt and i had a deal, he was suppose to host the tournement and event, and i was the one who was making all the updates on the forum brackets flyers and etc.

Obviously after one tournament he give up and i decide to stop everything because they dint want to close other clients.

Now ignore mode.

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: September 26, 2016, 08:40:26 PM »
Its not even about if its too much work. I'm very skeptical as to how many players would actually take an active roll in participating in something like this or reporting their wins and what not.
How about something like a month long tournament? For instance we could begin it on the 1st Sunday of every month. You guys can have 1 week to face your respective opponents. Here is an example of how the bracket would look,

http://challonge.com/Tier1ro1

After 1 week anyone that doesn't finish playing there opponent will either be moved up or auto Dq'ed 

Ive done it and it was working well, peoples were really attrack by this kind of league, the probleme was the support, yes it take more time more work, but if its too much, hire fucking helper and stop fucking so selfish about your stupid tournaments, there no shame to ask help of other peoples when you dont know what you do, there only shame when you ask for help secretly to yamon instead to ask the entire communauty first.

And your shitty bracket have a probleme, there no swift in it, fucking put swift in this shitty tournament.

And why yamon is in that bracket?? I beat yamon 10-0 are you fucking kidding me.

Fucking switch yamon for swift, and greenagenda dont belong there too, gemini is a better option.
« Last Edit: September 26, 2016, 09:01:38 PM by Equinox2 »

Offline Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: September 26, 2016, 08:47:29 PM »
Forget to ignore you on this account,

You literally made a thread bragging about how you ignored me on this account. lmao now suddenly it's forgotten