Author Topic: Tier 1-2-3 lists  (Read 37332 times)

Offline Swift

• Sappers
    • View Profile
Re: Tier 1-2-3 lists
« Reply #105 on: September 30, 2016, 11:00:03 AM »
PB - taking the time to put in your bias and vendetta against me at every opportunity. The player you described isn't me - it's a combination of a few of the players you mentioned prior to me. Also, you listed a few newbs in your first list. Including Braviet, nerdy's side kick, and Nail.
The official Legend©®™ of Warcraft II.

Offline BenJamin

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: September 30, 2016, 11:10:12 AM »
PB - taking the time to put in your bias and vendetta against me at every opportunity. The player you described isn't me - it's a combination of a few of the players you mentioned prior to me. Also, you listed a few newbs in your first list. Including Braviet, nerdy's side kick, and Nail.

Clearly PB is joking with his list. He didn't even follow tora's instructions to group the "current" players in tiers not all players that ever played.

Offline Swift

• Sappers
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: September 30, 2016, 11:15:16 AM »
Clearly...
The official Legend©®™ of Warcraft II.

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: September 30, 2016, 12:48:01 PM »
@PB your list is full of retired players. At the moment we are only trying to focus on players that have been active in at least the past year.
war2 > war3

Offline The Legend of StarTale

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: September 30, 2016, 05:10:48 PM »
Yeah tiers can be tricky depending on how active or motivated people are or if we’re referring to 1on1 or actual team play… I’m rating people on the highest level i’ve seen them play at, even though some may have fallen off or got real active when this game became essentially dead. I weigh team players higher than 1on1 play and deducted a little for players who’s only strat is pretty much fast lust.

Tier 1-

NeRzyMaN - Babe Ruth of war2, I would name my 1st born Nerzy if I could find a girl who would sleep with me -

Scrubbo- Tim Duncan of war2, very systematic and gave me some great completion through out the years with flashes of some great creativity! Micky Mantle

Jitter - Not your typical Asian, he’s  can be a hilarious shit talker, he’s 1 of the best team mates i’ve ever had. Also, could own Tyrus with baby in hand! I could do pretty much any strat and he was smart enough to adapt even when I did something stupid. Scottie Pippen! very well rounded.

Ash- Great creative team player and awesome shit talker- Pistol Pete meets Rasheed Wallace!

Shotgun - Great at 1on1 and late game for team play, although he’s more likely to call me a }{orse  faced faggot than actually adapt his strategy to mine lol - Pete Sampras of war2! Past his prime but he can still school ne1

Viruz- The man who needs no introduction, a modern wrecking machine. He’s so good at 1’st and so reliant on his freakish speed he sometimes throws common sense out the window and tries to rely solely on war2 athleticism.
Hybrid of Westbrook and Mike TYson - Will map and drop 81 if you Fuck up

Kanuks- Arthur was a cool dude but we spent most r time talking shit lol. was decent on F too!
Tracy Mcgrady - had a few good years then vanished into obscurity

Nalzyman- For his team play he knew how to keep opponents busy and wasting rez while letting your ally takes the map, He was a master as invading a town with 5 peons and shutting down duals. I remember one time when he 0 bagged shotgun twice in a row. wasn’t uncommon for him to go minutes with out mining while winning lol… He is the master of towers -
Robert Horry - His stats don’t say MVP but whoever on his team can guarantee victory if you play smart.

Braviet- Guys like him are part of the reason I kept playing this game, he wasn’t afraid to try suicide strats and always manages to innovate and keep you on your toes! Overall, a good sport too! for an Asian that is - Jacky Chan of war2 but when he’s }{ot the boy’s Linsanity

^Nail~SoL^- The only guy I ever trained that way able to surpass me, He was very creative with out neglecting basic mechanics. Absolute beast… Him vs Swift would be like  Muhammad Ali vs George Foreman. Jordan vs Lebron in their primes, would be sick to see 1on1.
Lenny bias, died 2 young from a gun shot

**Swift - Obviously swift has an Aserrisk by his name, he should actually have multiple ******* but i’m not trying to develop carpel tunnel.
He’s a great 1on1 player but he doesn’t step out of the safe zone much(though he can he’ s  just lazy). Always making the bare minimum to power and strike some soft target & power to lust and come on strong with a 1st wave. It’s effective but it’s also the most boring transition. Sure you can play survive for 10 mins or you can enjoy early and mid game. He takes it that seriously, when many of the top players have moved on or just play for fun. He’s still a beast to watch on F and 1on1 - he will never be remembered for team play but his 1’s are a gift to watch vs a good opponent.  He’s the Barry bonds of war2 - Allen Iverson , plays in an easy era with mad help from Balco but still had mad hops. He's actually probably the 4th best i've seen on FFAs

Tier 2 -

Sc~Terror - Best FFA player ever-
Khb - Mackenrow- David Robinson
Nex-
Tony- took a 3on1 from 6! lol - Ken Griffy
Tabac - Worlds most polite war2 player and can get Jiggy with it - Tim Tebow
Dugs- Nalzy JR. but he can only go left, when u tower and hidden rax every game you become too predictiable, if he switched it up a little!
DICKS OUT FOR H ARAMBE!

Hotty- Creative !  Steph Curry with the POP BOY
Knitter
Pimster- Love how he would go all ogers and never DK, Arvitas Sabonnas
KgbAgent97- Under rated as shit, Dwayne Wade
Jesk
Jayhawkerz- Matt Barnes - Best known for stalking Nalzyman’s x GF
Dong3r
Poscow
Tyrus- some great performances but most his career he’s weird emo Johnny Manziel (also lost a retirement match to nalzyman, banished to Azkaban)
~Babypeon- Once slept with Ukpeon to make rent - Asian Anna korna Kova
Jungle
Valkrie** - Lance Armstrong, to this day he doesn't explicitly acknowledge his hacking, he alludes to it in obscure terms like admitting it to us some how makes it real - The day he was caught & KICKED the fuck of [24-7] by Pimster was probably the worst day of his life to this day. He makes me r0fl my Pants when the bad guy finally gets it! Isiah Thomas -Bill Lambeer

Kith-Kannin- Good play multiple maps well! Bo Jackson!
Azteca - possibly deported, PUIG
Lothar_zone - Top Human Player of an era (not all time) i’d say, knew how to really Mass knights and use healing and mages well - Wess Welker
ws- Warstar had some impressive late game - Tim Thomas - Ginobli
Yah`mon- Legend on Nwtr and  Always brought it for team play - John Stockton

Tier 3 -

Startle - Has many tier 2 properties but can’t adapt well, too rigid in his understanding - Bipolarish , Charles Barkely when he’s being an Ass hole lol. =)
Prophecy- gives up too easily or he could be tier 2 - Paule Pierce in a wheel chair
Buzzbomb- Cal Ripken JR> Most games played in 3 months ever
AcidGangsta
Szwagier
Sparkz
Foonat
Tdawg
~Meat
Lothar
Tarquinnin
Watje
Guan-yu
yauyau
Steve
Viperblade
Krypt
DarkSol

Emo Faggots-
Koorb, Wulfgar, Htos, Mcwaldo , Ballsack

Honorable mentions for Oritentals
Fai
banana
OjPimpson
00Steve

Hahaha, man what a great troll post. Sticky this shit! Charles Barkley though?! What about Deion Sanders bro??

Offline Shotgun

• Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: October 01, 2016, 06:20:00 AM »
Tier 1

mandymoore_
theglassprison
[t]ick^
Me
Nerz

Tier 100

Paperboy~sol~
tk[as]
« Last Edit: October 01, 2016, 06:36:23 AM by Shotgun »

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: October 01, 2016, 07:06:33 AM »
Tier 1:

Swift
Greenplastic
Lone
Captain claw the invincible

Offline BenJamin

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: October 01, 2016, 10:18:43 AM »
The trolling is strong in claw, shotgun, and pb. Only startale and lux have made serious lists.

Offline O4L

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 Server
« Reply #113 on: October 01, 2016, 10:51:06 AM »
Hey I thought my Tier Of Champions was pretty spot on.

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: October 01, 2016, 10:55:24 AM »
The trolling is strong in claw, shotgun, and pb. Only startale and lux have made serious lists.
who the fok are you anyway? I don't let random scrublords question my methods

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: October 01, 2016, 11:39:01 AM »

Im pretty sure benjamin is ganz the legend.
Mr.120apm aka U8! Best player of the world losing 4v3 against Phillip5256.

Offline BenJamin

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: October 01, 2016, 11:41:54 AM »

That's fine, welcome back to war2 man.

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: October 01, 2016, 11:47:02 AM »
Well I think we've gotten enough feed back on who belongs where. I'll draw up some official brackets either tonight or tomorrow night.
war2 > war3

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: October 01, 2016, 11:57:32 AM »
Well I think we've gotten enough feed back on who belongs where. I'll draw up some official brackets either tonight or tomorrow night.

Nobody cares go back to bollywood.
Mr.120apm aka U8! Best player of the world losing 4v3 against Phillip5256.

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: October 01, 2016, 12:04:30 PM »

Im pretty sure benjamin is ganz the legend.

oooh, wasnt he retired forever? Speak of the devil... hi eq. I think half of yall emo asses are retired forever from this forum and war2