Author Topic: We gonna make Warcraft II Players Association Website.  (Read 9117 times)

Offline Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
Re: We gonna make Warcraft II Players Association Website.
« Reply #30 on: September 30, 2016, 08:04:52 PM »
A good idea all in all, only its run by a complete psychopath so it's bound to go nowhere.
Again, which will go nowhere with you in charge and will be a waste of time. It'll be fine if someone else in the group that's reliable takes charge though. Specially when it comes to a site.
I dont fucking cares this kingdom gonna rise.

Not even a week later

Plans have change we are just making a new server.

Told you it would fall flat with you in charge. Too much talk you can't deliver on.  Now your attempt at a server will fail too.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2016, 08:07:26 PM by Winchester »

Offline Delete mine too

• Death Knight
  • http://meatspin.com
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 30, 2016, 08:14:21 PM »
A good idea all in all, only its run by a complete psychopath so it's bound to go nowhere.
Again, which will go nowhere with you in charge and will be a waste of time. It'll be fine if someone else in the group that's reliable takes charge though. Specially when it comes to a site.
I dont fucking cares this kingdom gonna rise.

Not even a week later

Plans have change we are just making a new server.

Told you it would fall flat with you in charge. Too much talk you can't deliver on.  Now your attempt at a server will fail too.
We actually have about 9 members currently working on it as we speak. I didn't want to part from iL but it seems it would be the best. I don't even want this communities players I'll get my own player base. We even host wargus for linux players... and so on. So far everything is working great! Good progress with hard working members. I will not limit my staff if they can help feel free. It's takes a hard working team to be super effective. I even finished my bot! Every 50 wins you get a better icon automatically!

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 30, 2016, 08:23:01 PM »
Hey btw tupac did you seen the message i send you in hotmail.
Mr.120apm aka U8! Best player of the world losing 4v3 against Phillip5256.

Offline Delete mine too

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 30, 2016, 08:24:21 PM »
Hey btw tupac did you seen the message i send you in hotmail.
I'll double check

Offline Harrywangs

• Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: September 30, 2016, 09:00:14 PM »
So, you're forming a Union? Will there be dues?

Offline Ywfn

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: September 30, 2016, 10:08:57 PM »
I can't wait.  A new server to build on the success of the new server.

Offline Sentinel1

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: September 30, 2016, 10:12:33 PM »
We dint talk about everything yet, but there the point of view i will propose.

Everyone will be allow to play on this server, marketing and promotion gonna be on point, New era and new story will be write in this game without to always have bringing old statistics base from a old hacked era, the best players gonna be simply the ones who gonna win the actual tournament/leagues, ez like that.

Nobody in that staff will abuse of ther power or hacks or support any form of hacks or cheating or spamming.

Everyone will have to play on the same client, if we let open different clients its only gonna be for BOTS and help the experience gaming of others.. But nobody will be able to play from different client then the real one.

Strict policy and rules will be sett for everyone, it will be explain properly and in is entire globality.

We will tolerate toxicity untill no personal informations are leak, ID, Pictures, videos, or personal life, but admins will not be allow to be toxic or smurf over other players.

A big group of staff will be sett in different language to be sure of givin the most quality possible to our players.

Im also planning to make affiliation with other E-Sports communauty, we gonna show to other profesionnal gamers this game still exist and it can be a high competitive game.

I will try to sett achivements like every other new game where player will be rewards with prizes, cash, icons, special watching spot in important tournament.

I will try to sett a recruit friend quest where player will receive nice icon and some privilege to our forums.

There so many im planning to do, we just start.

wow sounds awesome cant wait for this exciting new experience

Offline hop

• Peon
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: September 30, 2016, 11:48:08 PM »
Constructive criticism is welcome, but Equinox, you're taking it too far.  If you rage 24/7 everyone will stop caring about anything you say.  It might be time for me to put you on my ignore list.
Blid's anti-union! Let's strike!