Author Topic: .  (Read 5835 times)

Offline Paper_Boy

• Grunt
    • View Profile
Re: Mystical tournament clarified. Toras words on the matter.
« Reply #15 on: September 29, 2016, 05:51:15 AM »
Lol Myst plays for fun and isn't hard up for the prize money. He will sometimes play at work & has MAD BITCHES on call,
so that could explain why he had to switch gears . He's not the most technical person and gets
flustered trying to find & install shit. If you paste the link for both downloads in ur profile and walk him through
what to do , i'm sure he won't mind playing you with all those running. He plays more for fun and not to prove something, hence the lack of motivation to comply with someone accusing him. I've known him forever in real life, trust me he doesn't hack man.  I would like to see him use warvid though just so we can all see the replays!!  =)
Sounds like a good match up

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 29, 2016, 11:07:29 AM »
Lol Myst plays for fun and isn't hard up for the prize money. He will sometimes play at work & has MAD BITCHES on call,
so that could explain why he had to switch gears . He's not the most technical person and gets
flustered trying to find & install shit. If you paste the link for both downloads in ur profile and walk him through
what to do , i'm sure he won't mind playing you with all those running. He plays more for fun and not to prove something, hence the lack of motivation to comply with someone accusing him. I've known him forever in real life, trust me he doesn't hack man.  I would like to see him use warvid though just so we can all see the replays!!  =)

Not a bad Idea, I think I will start doing that when people ask me where they can dl AH and warvid.
war2 > war3

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 29, 2016, 11:17:06 AM »

Not a bad Idea, I think I will start doing that when people ask me where they can dl AH and warvid.

Dont worry fucking lazy admin, everyone have already dl that stupid version in the last month and its not because of you.

You can still take cares of custom players, i dont waste my time with thems, i let that to loser like you.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2016, 11:42:57 AM by Equinox »
Mr.120apm aka U8! Best player of the world losing 4v3 against Phillip5256.

Offline Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 29, 2016, 11:59:55 AM »
You can still take cares of custom players, i dont waste my time with thems, i let that to loser like you.

"Warcraft 2 Player Association - Protection for our players"

*proceeds to treat custom players like shit and tell them they're not worth the time*

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 29, 2016, 12:24:33 PM »

"Warcraft 2 Player Association - Protection for our players"

*proceeds to treat custom players like shit and tell them they're not worth the time*

They totally not worth the time, custom players are all now shitty hackers.
Mr.120apm aka U8! Best player of the world losing 4v3 against Phillip5256.

Offline Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 29, 2016, 08:50:28 PM »
They totally not worth the time, custom players are all now shitty hackers.

So they are you?