Author Topic: Ill give a shot to anyone who want my new #1 title.  (Read 9138 times)

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
Re: Ill give a shot to anyone who want my new #1 title.
« Reply #15 on: September 29, 2016, 11:26:08 PM »
So i will not be a worthless player

You always have been, you always will be.
So you agree he is not a worthless person?

I think this is actually what he just did, yes.
Mr.120apm aka U8! Best player of the world losing 4v3 against Phillip5256.

Offline Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 29, 2016, 11:41:37 PM »

If I agreed I would say "You've never been worthless, you never will be". Which is what  I actually think about you tupac, you're actually good for the community in general, just sometimes you go down a different path because of a disagreement with an admin whether it be burnt, blid or whoever,but at least you don't take it out on every player on the server like Equinox does. (including you on occult forums)

Offline Delete mine too

• Death Knight
  • http://meatspin.com
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 29, 2016, 11:58:52 PM »

If I agreed I would say "You've never been worthless, you never will be". Which is what  I actually think about you tupac, you're actually good for the community in general, just sometimes you go down a different path because of a disagreement with an admin whether it be burnt, blid or whoever,but at least you don't take it out on every player on the server like Equinox does. (including you on occult forums)
I understand but noone understands me and I'm always being censored when i.speak my.mind I never swing first I always defended myself.

Dellam posts my email and starts stalks me, think of it like he swung on me. Blid left that thread sit for months and even commented on the thread. He even feed me dellam real name jamie... but was quick to warn and watch my account even me being a moderator because I posted his info right back. That's him literally being 2 faced and not making accurate decisions as a staff member. He should of pmed me its really that simple.

So why would he defend a known hacker over a Staff member? That is a huge red flag about who blid really is. Is blid a hacker too? Is blid dellam and hides that fact?

So I'm wrong for defending myself?

Now about burnt I beat him in free castles and was told to stop hacking or I was getting banned. I was play 100% legit. I won and after game I was immediately banned. He then told.other admins I was a hacker and was getting banned and my.accounts deleted so I started learning how to make hacks and spamming with bots.

What should I of done? Just never came back to play my favorite game because an admin banned me because I beat him? I should let him.accuse me of cheating because I was a better player?

I should let blid and dellam contribute to posting my.info and take a warning because I posted dellam info in defense of myself?

Its not the wrong path trust me. I choose to defend myself no matter how dark the road is! I wonder how many people didn't have the balls to stand up to staff and just left there favorite game because of an admin?

Offline Delete mine too

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 30, 2016, 12:10:43 AM »
Another question is what you, tk[as] want from your admin role?
You never cared of forum content structure, you never cared about to ban someone on the server, so what?

/ann is not an admin privilege, that is not related to "tk[as]'s admin".
Deleting all ipbans sould also be discussed by other admin, it's not one person decision.
Paying money, talking to people, hosting tounaments are not tasks require admin role.

There where over 300+ Ipbans that tk cleared that's over 6 times the active community. I think if you can beat the admins in the game they want to ban you so they feel powerful, and banned people that own them. I worked on both sides and everytime blid, burnt have been called out of the bullshit they need to be called out on. I'm sure they will be like those are all the vpns, proxies hackers use and I'm calling.bullshit before they can even say that.

Offline Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 30, 2016, 12:44:42 AM »
Its not the wrong path trust me. I choose to defend myself no matter how dark the road is

Don't worry, I said different path. I can agree with the defending yourself part, as long as nobody else is getting hurt as collateral damage.
Now about burnt I beat him in free castles and was told to stop hacking or I was getting banned. I was play 100% legit. I won and after game I was immediately banned. He then told.other admins I was a hacker and was getting banned and my.accounts deleted so I started learning how to make hacks and spamming with bots.

What should I of done? Just never came back to play my favorite game because an admin banned me because I beat him? I should let him.accuse me of cheating because I was a better player?

I didn't download the game when all this happened, so I don't know the story here, only that you 2 had beef, if it went down like that I would probably be spiteful and want some revenge too, but i'm not smart enough or care enough to make hacks and bots haha. But I can understand the reasons why you did some stuff if it went down like that. Just so long as you weren't targeting individuals who had nothing to do with the matter.

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 30, 2016, 12:56:56 AM »
Lol winchester talk like if im targeting peoples who dint deserve it, get off your horses winchester your going no where.

Offline Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 30, 2016, 01:44:31 AM »
Lol winchester talk like if im targeting peoples who dint deserve it, get off your horses winchester your going no where.
You attack everyone on the server, even people who have never spoken to you before. You're pure cancer. You're the one who needs to get off your horse and realise you're the worst there is, the worst there was and the worst there ever will be. One of the most fake people too

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 30, 2016, 01:56:41 AM »
oh my god equ that avatar of yours :D

Looks like Startale got 2-1'd
http://ladder.war2.ru/oldgames.php

GAME 1 - Winner: Equinox

Game Information                              
Time   00:34 30.09.2016      Type   melee                  
Name   ss      Players   3                  
Map   Garden of War      Length   14 min                  

Players                              
Player   WIN/LOSS      Race      Units      Buildings   Gold      Lumber   Oil   Kill   Razings   ladder
Zz      LOSS         Orc      79      31      81200   19175   0   65   10      0
StarTale   WIN         Orc      77      34      71820   15550   0   36   2      1137
x-DW-x)Zim(   WIN   Orc   1   0   0   0   0   0   0   1137

Game 2 - Winner: Startale

Game Information                              
Time   00:41 30.09.2016      Type   melee                  
Name   ss      Players   3                  
Map   Garden of War      Length   5 min                  

Players                              
Player   WIN/LOSS      Race   Units   Buildings   Gold      Lumber   Oil   Kill   Razings   ladder
Zz      LOSS         Orc   29   11      15500   0      0   9   0      0
Friendo   WIN   Human   1   0   0   0   0   0   0   0
StarTale   WIN         Orc   34   12      17800   1100      0   19   0      1137

Game 3 - Winner: Equinox

Time   01:00 30.09.2016      Type   melee                  
Name   88      Players   4                  
Map   Garden of War      Length   15 min                  

Players                              
Player   WIN/LOSS   Race   Units   Buildings   Gold      Lumber   Oil   Kill   Razings   ladder
Zz      LOSS      Orc   122   43      110810   20875   0   50   23      0
StarTale   LOSS      Orc   71   31      75250   11750   0   50   3      1137
Mc~NastY   WIN   Human   1   0   0   0   0   0   0   0
SPB-   WIN   Human   1   0   0   0   0   0   0   0

Omg bro your like a fucking secret agent lolll

It's exactly that, Game 1 Me, Game 2 Him, Game 3 me, GAME 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 He dodge acting like if he was training The_Magician.

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 30, 2016, 01:57:16 AM »
You attack everyone on the server, even people who have never spoken to you before. You're pure cancer. You're the one who needs to get off your horse and realise you're the worst there is, the worst there was and the worst there ever will be. One of the most fake people too

Name pls?

Offline Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 30, 2016, 02:12:03 AM »
Equinox - The cancer of warcraft

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 30, 2016, 02:15:58 AM »
Right no name to tell me, go back to sleep.

Offline Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 30, 2016, 02:21:42 AM »
What name? The cancer of warcraft is you, Equinox.

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 30, 2016, 03:14:08 AM »
What name? The cancer of warcraft is you, Equinox.

You mean the cure stupid idiot.

Offline Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 30, 2016, 04:15:05 AM »
The cure would be you with a lethal virus contracted.

Offline the_magician

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 30, 2016, 10:44:19 PM »
lol ur a joke eq

dont you remember the time i spanked you with humans?

get real kid you're a trashcan