Author Topic: Tier 1 Tournament Brackets  (Read 17210 times)

Online Swift

• Sappers
    • View Profile
Re: Tier 1 Tournament Brackets
« Reply #15 on: October 01, 2016, 08:54:23 PM »
I'm really appreciative of the undisputed Legend icon, which I so valiantly EARNED, via sheer domination over the last two years (as proven via epic tourmanent wins and various warvids), and beyond.

Much respect to the War2 staff, and the war2 community for the unanimous vote in favor of such, by all the players that actually matter.
The official Legend©®™ of Warcraft II.

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 01, 2016, 08:56:13 PM »
Listen Equinox I asked moutopher to make me a "legend" icon and I gave said icon to swift.

Anyone can make a icon on this server and attach it to whatever name they want.
You are the one that has given that icon such a high status.

Do you want your own icon? Will that shut u up?

Dude you are a fucking retard, are you serious or its really a decease in your brain? I dont fucking cares about shitty icon, i cares about STATUS, i dont fucking want to see someone with a fake shitty status in my face every fucking time im gonna log on this game? Do you fucking understand... I dont fucking cares to have a legend icon or even a fucking universal icon or even to win one of your shitty tournament for 20 bucks.

I want to see fucking justice and fucking real winners, i want to be proud of swift and can fucking admit to myskelf, YES he deserve it, yes he is really the best at this game.... You already have biase all those master icons and i have said nothing.

But i told you, i will not sit on this one.

And i have talk with swift man to man, he told me, he understand what i said and he already tell you he dint want that status, but you still force him to keep him saying he will not be able to do any tournament if he dont.

YOU ARE FUCKING PATHETIC... And thats why im sorry about everything i said on swift, cuz actually he have try to be a man and you even fucking ROB HIS chance because you have too much personal issue with me and dint want let me to get over youyr AUTORITY... Fucking punk ass.

I told you, i dont fucking cares about your shitty autority, cuz your fucking nobody for me..

Do you fuciking think i have contain myself of doing tournaments at my favorite game for the last 2 years for no reason, no because im a fucking man and i fucking stand what i fight for.

But i have reason for that, and my reason are totally reasonable, but your just a piece of shit who rob everyone for 20 bucks.

FUCK YOUR 20 BUCKS BRO.

Autority, not on me punk.
Mr.120apm aka U8! Best player of the world losing 4v3 against Phillip5256.

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 01, 2016, 08:57:45 PM »
Who said swift has "Status" may I ask?

When did this come about? i'm curious
war2 > war3

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 01, 2016, 09:01:27 PM »
Who said swift has "Status" may I ask?

When did this come about? i'm curious

That icon represent a status, are you fucking drunk dude? What are you fucking doing here? Seriously, what the fuck that icon mean then??? Best player have master icon, and you put over them a legend icon, SO FUCK YES I BELIEVE THIS ICON HIS MORE THEN A FUCKING ICON.. ITs fucking a fucking status idiot.

And that fucking status, he dint fucking win it, who the fuck said he can really win that tier 1 master pool map over 16 players.. maybe this fucker is now old lazy piece of shit like youy and will fall down after 2 round?? who fucking know, maybe this fucker have a decease at his hand and will fucking fall down after 2 round, who fucking know??? Fucking put it him in that shitty tier 1 tournament and we will see if he still really the best player of the world.

Fuck you idiot, this icon mean nothing, what a fucking retard you are dude.
« Last Edit: October 01, 2016, 09:04:53 PM by Equinox »

Offline Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 01, 2016, 09:06:49 PM »
I got nothing against nobody in that list

Yes you do, you're always crying about Shotgun, and here he is winning the tournament now.
They are not the probleme, you are the probleme.

Actually, you're just the problem.

You are just a piece of shit and thats why i dont support piece of shit.

That's a lie since you're quite a vivid fan of yourself, it's actually quite disturbing.

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 01, 2016, 09:07:16 PM »
Oh no just better tora.. just write as the good admin you are HOW all the thing i said are shit and dumb and you dont even read them, and just ran away again asking you why im so mad at you.

Dude you are a fucking retard seriously.

Actually i really think i will stop to call you piece of shit, because i think your just fucking retard.

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 01, 2016, 09:08:18 PM »
Its just a stupid icon lol your making it out to be more than it is. Im done responding to you.
Cause at the end of the day any idiot can make an icon and attach it to their name on the server.

Btw most of those mater icons you see will be taken away at the end of the tier 1 tournament. Only reason those players have all had them so long was because I took a few months break.
« Last Edit: October 02, 2016, 11:26:57 AM by ~ToRa~ »
war2 > war3

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 01, 2016, 09:10:04 PM »
I generally dont read posts from people who write irrationally.
war2 > war3

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 01, 2016, 09:12:33 PM »
Its just a stupid icon lol your making it out more than it is. Im done responding to you.
Cause at the end of the day any idiot can make an icon and attach it to their name on the server.

Btw most of those mater icons you see will be taken away at the end of the tier 1 tournament. Only reson those players have all had them so long was because I took a few months break.

No it's just not a fucking stupid icon, your a fucking idiot, its the first legend status ever, dude seriously fucking do what you want i dont fucking cares, but dont fucking fucking blame other peoples about our personal issue, if i dont do this shitty tournament its not because of player but because your a shitty biase person who i dont support.

You have destroy our buetiful story by making WWE script and rob everyone in this communauty and i dont show or have support/grattitude for biase peoples like you, period.

This is not competition and proudness, this is shitty bullshiting scrip from your author hand.
« Last Edit: October 01, 2016, 09:15:36 PM by Equinox »

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 01, 2016, 09:17:41 PM »
war2 > war3

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 01, 2016, 09:18:20 PM »
Actually i really think i will stop to call you piece of shit, because i think your just fucking retard.

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 01, 2016, 09:22:08 PM »
Tell me tora, how it feel to be so mad in your life to even still an entire communauty to proof your point?

It will not be easier for everyone to just put that guy where he really belong?

Offline Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 01, 2016, 09:22:59 PM »
because im a fucking man and i fucking stand what i fight for.

Though you go about it like a terrorist. Not a normal person. Just look at how many people you've attacked on forums and in-game over your things you "stand and fight for" which they have nothing to do with.

Heres a good example.

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 01, 2016, 09:23:35 PM »
because im a fucking man and i fucking stand what i fight for.

Though you go about it like a terrorist. Not a normal person. Just look at how many people you've attacked on forums and in-game over your things you "stand and fight for" which they have nothing to do with.

Heres a good example.

Yes and it work idiot, today we got an anti hack.

And i have force about 20 players to switch to the new client.

Maybe im fucking rude and shit, but this is my only fucking tool to get what we need as a non admin.

I dont fucking cares or even had remorse, cuz at the end, i know im doing that for a real fucking good reason.

So you and your shitty comments and spamm over all this thread for no reason dont affect me.

It just fucking worst for everyone to a follow a conversation and you look like a fucking piece of shit.
« Last Edit: October 01, 2016, 09:28:18 PM by Equinox »

Offline Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 01, 2016, 09:28:24 PM »
He was working on an anti-hack before you went on a hacking tyrade. (You've always hacked but this was just blatant) You only slowed down the production of the anti-hack with your constant bullshit to distract iL.

Let's not forget you told il to kill himself because of his work on the anti-hack.

You're still hacker scum.