Author Topic: Ladder is a joke.  (Read 4670 times)

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
Ladder is a joke.
« on: October 03, 2016, 09:52:45 AM »
This ladder is so shit, all the best players or dodging themself togheter.

Startale dodge everyone except tier 3-4 and spb or shotgun.

The best player he fought was me because he was pretty sure to win and still lose.

Shotgun: He dont really dodge, but he dont try to fought tier 1 really hard, he got a series against startale where he almost lose and couples games against knitter and jesk couples weeks ago, but overall startale and shotgun look like they are just doing secure game by playing each other on top spot.

Antti: Hes a friend of mine but as a neutral person i have to said im not really proud about how his handeling that top 5, couple games against tier 2 like yamon or koorb, but after that i dont
really see nothing competitive in what he do.

00Kyle: He just dont play 1v1 at all lol.

Doofy: Got a couple game with lux and swift, but nothing to impress me, but at the end he still look playing better players compare to star, shotgun and antti.

Logan: This guy just play tier 2, he literally did not have play any tier 1 since the last month lol.

Mystical: Let's be honnest mystical just played tier 3 and 4 lol

Jesk: This guy almost just play european tier 2-3 players, i would love to see him play better player.

Steve: Easy to resume, this dude only play spb LOL.

The only player who keep fought higher rate players then him in this top 10 his spb.

So much respect to spb.

All the other one are fucking newb dodger who keep playing easier opponents to keep ther nice stats and ther nice rank.

They are all there braggin about statistic and how they own everyone.

But dont forget something, the day, swift and shotgun will play 10 games per days against each other, there will be a loser too, the day startale and jesk fought themself 10 times in a day, there will be a loser too.

The only reason why those guys look so good, its because they dont even play good players, they are all there trying to avoid good fight and playing trash.

Also i would love to see how szwagier is so good since this top 10 is full of american players and he cant abuse with no one? Can he get on this top 10 without playing spb?

This ladder is a joke.

« Last Edit: October 03, 2016, 10:33:27 AM by Equinox »
Mr.120apm aka U8! Best player of the world losing 4v3 against Phillip5256.

Offline Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
Re: Ladder is a joke.
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2016, 10:35:10 AM »

Startale dodge everyone except tier 3-4

Well done admitting your tier, it's good to see you're not overrating yourself as much now, despite the signature which is based off a win you got on someone through the "Shit ladder".

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2016, 10:39:23 AM »

Startale dodge everyone except tier 3-4

Well done admitting your tier, it's good to see you're not overrating yourself as much now, despite the signature which is based off a win you got on someone through the "Shit ladder".

I will be sad too if people dint even rank me in tier 4 winchester lol

Offline Swift

• Sappers
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2016, 11:12:21 AM »
Upon quick review, that guy up there (00kyle) who doesn't play 1s according to you seems to play plenty of them, and most recently he owned you like 10-0~~
The official Legend©®™ of Warcraft II.

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2016, 12:22:57 PM »
Upon quick review, that guy up there (00kyle) who doesn't play 1s according to you seems to play plenty of them, and most recently he owned you like 10-0~~

You dint 10-0 dont try.

Offline Swift

• Sappers
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 03, 2016, 07:31:03 PM »

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 03, 2016, 07:39:06 PM »
losing account, nice try.

Offline Shotgun

• Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 03, 2016, 08:00:53 PM »
Lol, Startale was #1 when I played him, I am not sure how I am supposed to play anyone who is ranked higher. The only reason I don't play you often, is because you're a huge fucking sook and insist on banning everyone who wants to spectate.

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 03, 2016, 08:25:09 PM »
Startale is newb dude, everyone fucking beat him, he is just playing trash and when he lose a game against someone better then him he stop playing, go play against swagier, jesk, swift, antti, lux, steph. There so many players who you guys can play, but obviously your just trying to look good with some fakes records.

And by the way im banning peoples cuz im doing admins job, sorry to hurt your weak feelings.
« Last Edit: October 03, 2016, 08:27:44 PM by Equinox »

Offline Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 03, 2016, 08:27:47 PM »

Yeah,  of course its a losing account when you try so hard to win and can't. Except those 3 wins you got. Lol
I will be sad too if people dint even rank me in tier 4 winchester lol

I haven't even been active since the whole tier thing started + over a year before that. What's there to judge about a logged off accounts skills in dualing and rushing lol, keep trying though.

You also didn't get ranked in tier 4, and you were actually crying hard about it.  Burnt ranked you tier 6 on occult forums on a thread in febuary 2013 and you cried hard about it over a year and half later lol. Heres a little snippet

-----

It's time to tell us all the truth about this ten years gamin on war2ru.

It's time to tell us how everything you see its a mirage and illusion.

Since i see how tk and this staff are compromise and unfair with people, i start to ask myself alot of question.

Like how some peoples are judge TIER 1, TIER 2 AND TIER 12!!! And why some people we never seen are TIER 4 when some people like me are tier 6??? LOL...
http://server.war2.ru/news/player-tier-rankings/

Also, I start to ask some question like why the fuck people who get caught of hacking are still ranked there?? Why this server are still pushing these people whos was caught mutiple time for cheating, tiping, hacking, spamming.

How the fuck it make no sens when Swift is the most know hacker on the server, the most know tipper??? You said i lose my head because you let them play but it's exactly what you dont want to answer.. Why you glorified them on tier 1 LIST.. DID hacker have the right to be there???? If we are not suppose to stand hacker??

Fast luck responds: that's a list burnt made like 2 years ago to generate some conversation. you are losing your head if you assign meaning to it, especially if you think it's part of a coordinated effort on the part of the admins

eqs response:
So your telling me people seen that stupid list from 2 years ago already?? PLEASE REMOVE IT NOW!!! there no way valkrie poscow td mage and swift cant be there, NO FUCKING WAY.

Instead of make the hacker disapear your givin him more fame and they probably still hacks, WOW, this server so ANTI profesionnal, did you ever seen warcraft III or SC2 competition? How the fuck im suppose to still playing this retard game now, you guys are doing nothing right and let fucking retard people control this game.

Anyway i still have more empathy for a young kid like dellam before any 25 years old retard hacker who will be happy to be proclaim as one of the best player with his hacks from the dark side.

Everywhere on war2 ru website and forum people talk about swift like tier 1 and one of the greatest all time... There no fucking way i will believe this, even spb probably better then him without hacks.. Or maybe spb hack too, who know since everyone can map hack??

-----

You cried hard about being called tier 6 by burnt lmao
« Last Edit: October 03, 2016, 08:32:26 PM by Winchester »

Offline the_magician

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 03, 2016, 09:04:07 PM »
how can you call the ladder system rigged when i have personally witnessed you playing t1 players on "Zz" but then go to face newbs like myself under Eq

Hypocrisy?

How can you call people dodgers when you don't even play on your main

You must have brain damage or 0 sense of perspective

I cannot tell which

Offline Shotgun

• Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 03, 2016, 11:54:49 PM »
"Ladder is a joke" "that is my losing account" LOL

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 04, 2016, 12:07:58 AM »
"Ladder is a joke" "that is my losing account" LOL

rofl

Offline Swift

• Sappers
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 04, 2016, 11:24:20 AM »

the warvids show you trying pretty hard when you got 10-0'd

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 04, 2016, 03:24:06 PM »

the warvids show you trying pretty hard when you got 10-0'd

Ok then send them.