Author Topic: Re: Tier 1-2-3 lists  (Read 4665 times)

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
Re: Tier 1-2-3 lists
« on: October 01, 2016, 12:13:10 PM »
The trolling is strong in claw, shotgun, and pb. Only startale and lux have made serious lists.
who the fok are you anyway? I don't let random scrublords question my methods

Im pretty sure benjamin is ganz the legend.

oooh, wasnt he retired forever? Speak of the devil... hi eq. I think half of yall emo asses are retired forever from this forum and war2

I dont know but hes acting like a dutch now.
Mr.120apm aka U8! Best player of the world losing 4v3 against Phillip5256.

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
Re: Re: Tier 1-2-3 lists
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2016, 12:26:54 PM »
Your such a low class person Equinox. You may not believe you are, but believe me you are.
war2 > war3

Offline Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2016, 12:28:01 PM »
The trolling is strong in claw, shotgun, and pb. Only startale and lux have made serious lists.
who the fok are you anyway? I don't let random scrublords question my methods

Im pretty sure benjamin is ganz the legend.

oooh, wasnt he retired forever? Speak of the devil... hi eq. I think half of yall emo asses are retired forever from this forum and war2

Retirements rarely happen.

See this one for example.

im done with this game, have fun everyone, its the last time ever.

And his still playing.

Offline Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2016, 12:35:24 PM »
I dont know but hes acting like a dutch now.

I'm sure you meant "Douche" there, which would be funny because you were a douche to Ganz him prior to all this, you even accused him of stealing ideas from you, and despite that he still backed you when we moved to these forums.

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2016, 01:00:13 PM »
Your such a low class person Equinox. You may not believe you are, but believe me you are.

Your sush a shitty biase admin Tora, you may not believe you are, but believe me you are.

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 01, 2016, 01:12:39 PM »
Your the only one that thinks so EQ,

Know if you died tomorrow Equinox nobody would care and most people would be happy. Your life is shit and u live very sad existence. 
war2 > war3

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 01, 2016, 01:33:51 PM »
Your the only one that thinks so EQ,

Know if you died tomorrow Equinox nobody would care and most people would be happy. Your life is shit and u live very sad existence.

Hahahaha here the great admin showing hes true nature.

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 01, 2016, 01:42:09 PM »
Oh I see you expect me to be nice to you huh?

Your a 3rd class person Eq that lives in his daddy's basement and probably makes $7 an hour working at the local fast food restaurant. All you do is troll all day long and complain about the server and how its not run to your liking.
Just get into a car accident and die. I'm sick of seeing you post spam all day.
war2 > war3

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 01, 2016, 03:49:22 PM »

Your a 3rd class person Eq that lives in his daddy's basement and probably makes $7 an hour working at the local fast food restaurant. All you do is troll all day long and complain about the server and how its not run to your liking.

Actually I got my studio of 25k dollars in my basement, i live on upperfloar with with my 16 feet room and my 52 inch tv.

I dont work for nobody actually because i am a independant entreprenor, i got a collegial diploma, * NNCOF * Sound formation, we call that sound enginer if you want to know.

In this sound formation we also received a promotion and marketing lesson evaluate as UNIVERSTY lesson, because it mean nothing to do project if you cant promote them.

I have no boss cuz with my 25k studio im able to make production for peoples, in those production im paid 30$ Hour for recording, 30$ Hour for mixing, and 50 dollars Hours for mastering.

Wich mean i can made over 100$ for 2-3 hours.

I also made instrumental wich i sell between 100, 200 or even 800$ for the full copyright ( the unit ).

I also got productions on differents music albums wich mean i do 1$ per unit sell because they dont buy the full copyright of my instrumental.

Mean im also paid for doing nothing for the rest of my life untill those albums gonna stop to be sell!

I also do sometine some contract for private box who need engineer since i am on a list of worker from my college.

Im not rich, its true, but i have no difficulty to live and spent money.

But i dont spent money for a shitty server like this one, keep buying peoples with your shitty 20$, i dont need your shitty money lol

PS: Oh and i forgot, im also manager of 4 different artists lol.
« Last Edit: October 01, 2016, 07:05:08 PM by Equinox »

Offline shesycompany

• Death Knight
  • retired, be in music section
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 01, 2016, 04:46:05 PM »
:o not related but just noticed (KOR) as in korea players!!! :o maybe it will catch on!

Offline The Legend of StarTale

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 04, 2016, 01:43:31 AM »

Actually I got my studio of 25k dollars in my basement, i live on upperfloar with with my 16 feet room and my 52 inch tv.

I dont work for nobody actually because i am a independant entreprenor, i got a collegial diploma, * NNCOF * Sound formation, we call that sound enginer if you want to know.

In this sound formation we also received a promotion and marketing lesson evaluate as UNIVERSTY lesson, because it mean nothing to do project if you cant promote them.

I have no boss cuz with my 25k studio im able to make production for peoples, in those production im paid 30$ Hour for recording, 30$ Hour for mixing, and 50 dollars Hours for mastering.

I also made instrumental wich i sell between 100, 200 or even 800$ for the full copyright ( the unit ).

I also got productions on differents music albums wich mean i do 1$ per unit sell because they dont buy the full copyright of my instrumental.

Mean im also paid for doing nothing for the rest of my life untill those albums gonna stop to be sell!

I also do sometine some contract for private box who need engineer since i am on a list of worker from my college.

But i dont spent money for a shitty server like this one, keep buying peoples with your shitty 20$, i dont need your shitty money lol

hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha what a faggot. I am sure you get a ton of business with your "collegial diploma." Thanks for the laugh Mr. Sound Engineer! Go shave you pedostache

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 04, 2016, 01:44:28 AM »

hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha what a faggot. I am sure you get a ton of business with your "collegial diploma." Thanks for the laugh Mr. Sound Engineer! Go shave you pedostache

More then you think.

Offline The Legend of StarTale

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 04, 2016, 01:47:14 AM »
Must be why you are so invested in this game because business is booming isn't it?

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 04, 2016, 02:13:05 AM »
Must be why you are so invested in this game because business is booming isn't it?

I have nothing to proof, just ask yourself how a guy like me can afford so much, if you think my father paid poker and all my heroes of the storm skins and all my games and everthing i need in my life then believe what you want son.

Anyway just for fun, here the kind of spend i do on blizzard games like every fucking month.

And dont forget it's alot for me because american dollars worth way much more then my own canadian dollars.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2016, 02:25:34 AM by Equinox »

Offline Warchief Lightbringer-

• Server Admin
  • Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 04, 2016, 07:17:22 AM »
Hum wants me to put out a SS or video of how much I purchased last year online from just ONE SELLER..... Adding up all the craps and ebay would take time. That will put Eq's HEFTY GIGANOURMOUS $70 into context coming from a "third world" country like mine :D. Pretty poor for a Canadian but then again, he lives in his parent's basement :D
aka DeaDLyGaMeS