Author Topic: blid..  (Read 3770 times)

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
blid..
« on: October 04, 2016, 06:02:49 PM »
when u gonna give me my admin back

Offline Certified MENSA Genius Brain (smart)

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
Re: blid..
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2016, 06:35:36 PM »
When do you want it?  What will you do with it?

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2016, 06:38:55 PM »
now.. take over the entire server type /shutdown repeatedly.. u know.

in all seriousness idk why its been rejected. just cus we don't get along all the time dont mean i have any intentions of fking shit up on server. i love war2. dont like everyone on it but whatever shit i talk to u or anyone else has no reflection about how i handle admin.. if that were the case i woulda done dumb shit instead of saying "hey remove admin plz"

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2016, 06:39:53 PM »
Here's a few items to consider on this topic:

1) As admin, will you continue to have 90% of your posts be about how the game is dying?
2) http://forum.war2.ru/index.php/topic,2172.msg37850.html#msg37850
3) Let's just say I am willing to make you admin. Can you also convince iL to agree?
4) How's your relationship with Lightbringer?

There's probably more questions to be asked but that's all I've got off-hand

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2016, 06:40:29 PM »
Here's a few items to consider on this topic:

1) As admin, will you continue to have 90% of your posts be about how the game is dying?
2) http://forum.war2.ru/index.php/topic,2172.msg37850.html#msg37850
3) Let's just say I am willing to make you admin. Can you also convince iL to agree?
4) How's your relationship with Lightbringer?

There's probably more questions to be asked but that's all I've got off-hand

You should fuckig give a medal to tk, not fucking insult him idiot.
Mr.120apm aka U8! Best player of the world losing 4v3 against Phillip5256.

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 04, 2016, 06:41:02 PM »
the quoted post isn't insults?  i personally am not ruling it out; i do think there's some things like the above that need to be hashed out first.

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 04, 2016, 06:44:03 PM »

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 04, 2016, 06:44:36 PM »
you insta responded to my response.. u had that locked and loaded dont lie

iL does whatever u say is a good idea.
LB is probably still an abusive admin and i think he's horrible for the job (still to this day rages calling people faggots, but would insta ban them for retaliating and calling him a muslim if he could get away with it) .. and u know it
i'd focus on trying to get the game rolling, not discussing how it's dying.. its easy to say its dying when i have no control over it

i forget the other bullet

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 04, 2016, 06:44:55 PM »
the quoted post isn't insults?  i personally am not ruling it out; i do think there's some things like the above that need to be hashed out first.

Dude he have been the fucking best admin over those 10 years, who fucking cares about your shitty questions, this guy love this game like no one else and hes sad, fucking give him what he deserve and stop doing your shitty asshole.

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 04, 2016, 06:46:29 PM »
u have said some pretty fucked up shit too that others might view as questionable from an admin ... the only difference is i say it for all to hear.

dont be linking stuff i say (while im not admin) as if it holds any weight in regards to performance as admin

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 04, 2016, 06:53:10 PM »
you insta responded to my response.. u had that locked and loaded dont lie
It was a follow-up i was typing right after my first post, i posted it before i saw yours

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 04, 2016, 06:56:35 PM »

Dude he have been the fucking best admin over those 10 years, who fucking cares about your shitty questions, this guy love this game like no one else and hes sad, fucking give him what he deserve and stop doing your shitty asshole.
Dude if he becomes admin again youll hate him within a week because you're insane abotu this server.  Witness your treatment of Tora for proof

Please exit this thread

u have said some pretty fucked up shit too that others might view as questionable from an admin ... the only difference is i say it for all to hear.

dont be linking stuff i say (while im not admin) as if it holds any weight in regards to performance as admin
Not really, and it's relevant that you accused me of deranged stuff i had nothing to do with, for absolutely no reason, and then said youve never made a false accusation.  Obviously theres some feelings you have toward me that caused you to make that mean accusation that I hope you've gotten past.

LB is probably still an abusive admin and i think he's horrible for the job (still to this day rages calling people faggots, but would insta ban them for retaliating and calling him a muslim if he could get away with it) .. and u know it
This needs to be hashed out

Not really and he was more mad at you than I was.

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 04, 2016, 07:00:46 PM »

Dude if he becomes admin again youll hate him within a week because you're insane abotu this server.  Witness your treatment of Tora for proof

Please exit this thread

Not really, and it's relevant that you accused me of deranged stuff i had nothing to do with, for absolutely no reason, and then said youve never made a false accusation.  Obviously theres some feelings you have toward me that caused you to make that mean accusation that I hope you've gotten past.

This needs to be hashed out

Not really and he was more mad at you than I was.

Its not a question of me its a question of you and banning the best admins to protect your lazzy other admins.

Stop using me to protect your failure.

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 04, 2016, 07:01:28 PM »
whats there to hash out? he's still calling people faggots .. probalby still looking at passwords... you guys seemed to be ok with that and that's got nothing to do with my postion. i dont pay him any attention now dont know why i'd have to as admin.

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 04, 2016, 07:03:14 PM »
Tk wasn't "banned."  He quit because he wasn't an admin on the forum.  That's another thing for you to cover, tk.  If you want to pursue this, your issues that led to you quitting the first time and the thing about you being gone for the next few months anyway are additional subjects to cover.  If you're serious about this, then PM me a serious response about that stuff and the stuff from my previous post.