Author Topic: Winchester is mute!  (Read 5418 times)

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
Winchester is mute!
« on: October 04, 2016, 06:57:38 PM »
WOW HES FINNALLY MUTE, AFTER 2 YEARS OF PURE LIES AND HARRASEMENT... HES FINNALLY MUTE!

Did admins finnally became admins?

Oh god its gonna be perfect, i already feel good about that hahahaha
Mr.120apm aka U8! Best player of the world losing 4v3 against Phillip5256.

Offline shesycompany

• Death Knight
  • retired, be in music section
    • View Profile
Re: Winchester is mute!
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2016, 08:18:18 PM »
he crossed blids rules ...posting a picture that may have been you...blid warned everyone.

idk if he is muted or not :P but i think that may have done it.

Offline mousEtopher

• Administrator
  • Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • War2.me
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2016, 08:35:13 AM »
Yes, since the tupac/dellam incident I'm trying to be more consistent about removing anything of a personal nature. Shit talk about the game all you want but there's just no place for bringing up people's family members or jobs or w/e. I don't know what's a troll and what isn't, so it all goes.

Also everyone knows Winchester has been kind of disturbingly consistent in following EQ around and flaming in response to almost every single post he makes, which is responsible for starting flame wars and derailing many threads. I'm also trying to keep threads in the main boards from getting trashed like, so I hope Winchester will be able to stop the flaming in the future.

That goes for you too EQ :)
squeak!

Offline loverbeer

• Peon
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2016, 12:35:39 PM »
Instead of muting pple, u should give some warning.
If Eq exposes his face on twitch, where everyone can see it, i dont see anything bad at winchester if he make a SS of it.
You dont really understand, that have some skill on war2 is not the same as to be respect of others.
Even if Winchester sometimes, cross the line, he got far much repect from people on war2 as eq.
You can mute or ban me, i dont care, its just because such "admins" decisions that war2 will burn out.
Now Eq is happy with your pathetic sentence and will claim it everywhere, How nice.

Offline mousEtopher

• Administrator
  • Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • War2.me
« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2016, 01:10:57 PM »
Instead of muting pple, u should give some warning.
If Eq exposes his face on twitch, where everyone can see it, i dont see anything bad at winchester if he make a SS of it.
You dont really understand, that have some skill on war2 is not the same as to be respect of others.
Even if Winchester sometimes, cross the line, he got far much repect from people on war2 as eq.
You can mute or ban me, i dont care, its just because such "admins" decisions that war2 will burn out.
Now Eq is happy with your pathetic sentence and will claim it everywhere, How nice.

I did warn him first. Winchester also did more than post a SS of Equinox, which I agree with you is something he made publically available in connection with war2, so not a big deal. This isn't about respect on war2 or giving people special privileges on the forum because of that, it's about keeping the forum safe & usable for everyone. The single biggest complaint about the forum is that 90% of it is filled with constant flame wars and other toxic/spammy trash, and Winchester is without a doubt one of the biggest contributors to that. So I don't feel bad for muting him, and I won't feel bad for muting him again if he continues to do it in the future.

Why would you be muted/banned for having an opinion?
squeak!

Offline Certified MENSA Genius Brain (smart)

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 05, 2016, 01:15:50 PM »
Yeah what Winchester did wasn't doxing, because he didn't dig up any info on Equinox, so it's not the same.  It was a personal attack though, and most of his posts are about attacking Equinox.  His mute will expire and Equinox may be muted at any moment as well for his rants and abuse too.

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 05, 2016, 03:07:35 PM »
Yeah what Winchester did wasn't doxing, because he didn't dig up any info on Equinox, so it's not the same.  It was a personal attack though, and most of his posts are about attacking Equinox.  His mute will expire and Equinox may be muted at any moment as well for his rants and abuse too.

It was fucking doxing dude, the guy just took a screen shot of me while im mooving my head and look like a retard junky who need crack.

I mean the behavior under the act was totally harrassement and with bad intention.

I can be a talk trasher but i dont spread any picture video or personal life informations.

Mr.120apm aka U8! Best player of the world losing 4v3 against Phillip5256.

Offline loverbeer

• Peon
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 05, 2016, 05:53:04 PM »
so long u stream in open far all, it's up to you.
no offence but it's you who stream, just understand that you cant blame other guys who take pics of it when its your decision to let you show in public.
i understand & agree the rules of that trashtalks, just take care all, of what u let show in internet, specially your personnal & privat informations.

Offline Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 12, 2016, 03:50:53 AM »
im mooving my head and look like a retard junky who need crack.

Those are your words there, not mine.

Offline Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 12, 2016, 03:59:01 AM »
Oh god its gonna be perfect, i already feel good about that hahahaha

And then you get warned and muted without me there, so good job there! Shall I pm you a "Hahahaha" too like you did me?