Author Topic: Yamon's crap  (Read 4651 times)

Offline Lambchops

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
Yamon's crap
« on: October 04, 2016, 07:13:50 PM »
OK. So I skimmed through a few replies about this bullshit and it appears a few people are actually taking it seriously... so I'll give it a few more words, which is a few more than it deserves.

Yamon is an annoying twit. (sorry, trying to come up with appropriate description). AFAIK he only plays gow and pours derision on anyone playing chop or other customs. Whatever. Each to their own and a bit of playful banter has always gone on between custom players and bne purists. But yes he's a bit annoying. I have also known him on a number of occasions to join chop games to deliberately wreck them or just leave so we have to restart. This is childish and destructive. Presumably it's fun for him when he can't get a gow game and is bored. He also talks a lot of crap and seems to think hes all that and a bit more because he's a regular gow player - not my scene but I did hear one pro (who will go un-named) comment that "all Yamon can do is rush grunts".... you guys would know more about that than me.

I really don't give much thought to what simple concepts float around in Yamon's largely vacant head, he is nothing more than a minor annoyance that I run into occasionally, however the other day I was playing gow - I do sometimes even though I'm not very good at it. As it was, on this occasion I was actually only playing because there were peeps in the channel who wanted a game and they asked if I could make, so I said NP.

So. The annoying twit was in the game - being annoying - and a twit... then he starts carrying on about my lusting. He is obviously fishing in a painfully simple and obvious fashion - maybe because I'm reasonably fast at lust and that didn't fit with someone who isn't a gow pro in his tiny brain - but who knows. So he's all like "how do you do that?" - like he hasn't been playing for years and seen a million people lust ... he may even be good at it himself, or does he just rush grunts all game? idk .. or care... point is that it was obviously a very lame, very sad fishing attempt and I gave it the kind of response it deserved.

I'm pretty sure my first answer was something like, "I use my dick" followed by a few similar remarks, mainly just trying to ignore the annoyance. So the game ends, we're back in the channel and sure enough he's still fishing... eventually I couldn't resist and I threw him a line of my own.

THAT'S HOW YOU DO IT NOOB xD ----->   One cast - one bite - one catch.

....bloody thing's still flapping around and doesn't even know it's in the frying pan with a twist of lemon.

Yes. I told him a piece of information, "there's a double clicker in the downloads section server page"

Here's a few more for you:

"The population of China is approximately 1.38 billion"
"The capitol of Iceland is Reykjavik"
"Yamon is a gullible and annoying twit"

Those 3 are slightly different because they're all true, and as it turns out the double click HACK is no longer posted. I only knew it existed from a previous forum thread, and am mildly pleased, but mostly disinterested that it has been removed. I assume from the description that its a rather crude little app that simulates extra mouse-clicks... well whoop de la. That's an age further down the evolutionary ladder from the sort of hacks that really concern me.

It pains me to actually have to say it but i will: I have never used this "double clicker" app. I have never even 'checked it out'. I have never run it on a computer, with or without WC2 running, let alone used it online..... and I have never been tempted or even vaguely interested in using it. You can find information about much more sophisticated macros people have used to lust simply by searching this forum - and I have never used any of that stuff either.

I find Yamon's behavior particularly saddening as he doesn't play the maps I usually play, and I rarely play gow and suck at it too much to be a genuine threat to any experienced player. There was no perceived injustice that disadvantaged him, he just thought he saw an opportunity to get the nasty gremlin out of the box and spread some hate. I think this community is finally starting to breathe a bit easier with the AH finally starting to get the ugly accusation monkey off its collective back, and it would break my heart to see it sliding backwards.

This is what annoyed me enough to feed him the rubbish about some shitty app that was in the downloads section in the first place. I expected that if he was dumb enough to make an issue out of it people would say “so what” because it wouldn't be on the available for download if it was illegal in the first place. I certianly didn't expect anyone else to actually take his crap seriously.

IMHO the success of the AH has proven beyond a doubt that it as at the very least a big part of the right kind of solution and that the horrendous hate-fest of accusation was itself the worst part of the problem.

« Last Edit: October 04, 2016, 07:17:14 PM by Lambchops »
its gooder to hax hard and NEVER get caught!

Offline Yamon

• Berserker
    • View Profile
Re: Yamon's crap
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2016, 07:22:22 PM »
very impressive rage/hate thread riddled with lies and stories. I'm flattered.

You still have to stop cheating btw.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2016, 07:27:14 PM by Yamon »

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2016, 07:44:54 PM »
Trash talking has always been apart of the game i suppose. Its part of what makes war2, war2
war2 > war3

Offline Lambchops

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2016, 08:53:56 PM »
Whatever. Each to their own and a bit of playful banter has always gone on between custom players and bne purists.

There's a difference between that and a full-on 24/7 hatefest. I got sick of it. Thats why I

did something about it.

Offline shesycompany

• Death Knight
  • retired, be in music section
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2016, 09:15:28 PM »
"The population of China is approximately 1.38 billion"
"The capitol of Iceland is Reykjavik"
"Yamon is a gullible and annoying twit"

damn man :o your mind! dont forget we are not revolving around the sun but a great black hole in the center of the milky way.

Offline Lambchops

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 04, 2016, 11:08:45 PM »

! No longer available

:D

yep...... bugger all.... lol
« Last Edit: October 04, 2016, 11:10:17 PM by Lambchops »

Offline mousEtopher

• Administrator
  • Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • War2.me
« Reply #6 on: October 05, 2016, 08:09:49 AM »
Nice to hear you are vindicated lamby! Also I see you have something of a penchant for these overly-elaborate and exotic story posts. :D

did something about it.

wowww, classic war2 thread! I wish I'd been participating at the war2 forum since '09, so much history missed. :<
squeak!

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 05, 2016, 01:29:51 PM »
the secret is to make everyone believe you're a hacker and nobody will bother with accusations anymore

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 05, 2016, 02:54:45 PM »
Yeah.. be like claw. Spend countless hours creating advanced war2 hacks, show them to people in private,  then say you don't use them in actual games, and people won't even bother accusing you of hacking.

Offline Delete mine too

• Death Knight
  • http://meatspin.com
    • View Profile
    • http://meatspin.com
« Reply #9 on: October 05, 2016, 03:01:25 PM »
Yeah.. be like claw. Spend countless hours creating advanced war2 hacks, show them to people in private,  then say you don't use them in actual games, and people won't even bother accusing you of hacking.
Lol

Offline ~oE~

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 05, 2016, 03:34:59 PM »
Yamon is no stranger than anyone else on this forum. Hes kinda strange but who isnt.

To me the funniest thing about yamon is if you actually watch his stream..whenever he loses, he drops one of two responses:
1. "Im too rusty" - when hes played like 1000 games in the past few weeks probably.
2. "Lag" - when lag had nothing to do with anything.

lol

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 05, 2016, 03:42:48 PM »
Yamon is no stranger than anyone else on this forum. Hes kinda strange but who isnt.

To me the funniest thing about yamon is if you actually watch his stream..whenever he loses, he drops one of two responses:
1. "Im too rusty" - when hes played like 1000 games in the past few weeks probably.

lol

rofl
Mr.120apm aka U8! Best player of the world losing 4v3 against Phillip5256.

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 05, 2016, 05:09:50 PM »
yes. maybe it will be easier to 'catch' me now, because i wont bother with ss uploads

Offline Yamon

• Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 05, 2016, 07:36:28 PM »

lol
300 games in a year but okay

Offline shesycompany

• Death Knight
  • retired, be in music section
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 05, 2016, 09:00:04 PM »
 :o great tune thx!!!!!!