Author Topic: EQUINOX @ OWNED  (Read 7131 times)

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
Re: Warvids for Equinox
« Reply #15 on: October 04, 2016, 10:01:54 PM »
I beat viruz in the same tournament I lost to him. He won the gow tournament beating me in the finals, I won the KOTH tournament beating him in the finals.

You want warvids of SG or u8?

sg fo sho

Good choice Startale.

http://www.filedropper.com/3-2sgplusgamewatchingsgvsviruz

EQ @ Owned x2

So actually you cant provid any  tournament wins warvids or streaming.

It's look like you lose the war 2 festival 4-2 against viruz and twice when he was from s9, and he does this while he was warviding.

After this lose you own a KOTH tournament against him where you cant provid any warvids of that.

You also own a tournament against lux 3-2 where you also cant provid any warvids of that.

The only warvids you can provid are the warvids you especially choose yourself probably in gow match when those guys where rusty lol.

Here another question swift.

Did you ever win any MAP POOL tournament or even a map pool series since the 2 last years against the actual master players?

Do you have any warvids to proof it??

« Last Edit: October 04, 2016, 10:06:06 PM by Equinox »
Mr.120apm aka U8! Best player of the world losing 4v3 against Phillip5256.

Offline Swift

• Sappers
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 04, 2016, 10:09:30 PM »
You've been going around crusading that I haven't warvided any games in the last two years, or won any tournaments in that same time frame either. You must have brought these two rumors up at least two dozen times each.

In this thread, you've been proven wrong, and in consequence a fool (something we all already knew). Now go ahead and shift gears, and try to save face by switching your argument. I am not going to sit around and just do whatever someone tells me to do, least of all you - a fool as proven right here in this thread. So, no you won't be getting anymore requested warvids. I've already provided just enough to prove you an idiot.
The official Legend©®™ of Warcraft II.

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 04, 2016, 10:20:53 PM »
I have spread absolutly no rumours about anything.

I have seen a conversation where the main tournament admin admit himself to one of your best friend yamon you have refuse warviding for the 2 last years and complaining about the fact you have bad connection for that when warvid dont need connection at all.

So yes it clearly possible i ask question about this probleme and finally realise its all true.

in the 2 last years gaming your actually telling me you have no warvid for us in ANY competitive tournaments.

You also have no warvid of you beating someone in map pool tournaments or even in a map pool series.

The only warvids you got are Shotgun, szwagier and me took from this week.

Im sorry but im not complaining about the fact your not warviding, im complaining about the fact you dont deserve that legend status because you dint warvid anything about being a legend.

The only warvids you got is a random series on gow where shotgun had probably a diahre and szagier on his weakest map.

If we consider all those tier 1 player have to win tier 1 tournament map pool series, then why you dont have to win this kind of tournament like everyone else before being that suppose legend you are.

You have never win any tournament of this kind, actually you dint even have warvids for us in any cometitive gaming moment. ( MAP POOL OR NOT )

Im sorry but You absolutly dont deserve this legend status, period, go in that map pool tournament see how a fucking legend you are.

« Last Edit: October 04, 2016, 10:27:05 PM by Equinox »

Offline Swift

• Sappers
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 04, 2016, 10:26:06 PM »
I've got countless warvids from the last few years, including from tournaments I've won. Like I said, it's not my job though to appease you. You are nobody's master.

You said I haven't warvided/won tournaments in the last two years and I proved you wrong. Here you are trying to make it into something more, because you got proven a fool.

EQ @ Ownedddddd

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 04, 2016, 10:28:42 PM »
I've got countless warvids from the last few years, including from tournaments I've won. Like I said, it's not my job though to appease you. You are nobody's master.

You said I haven't warvided/won tournaments in the last two years and I proved you wrong. Here you are trying to make it into something more, because you got proven a fool.

EQ @ Ownedddddd

Where can we see all those warvids? And what did you proof? Beating shotgun and swagier on a random series?

It dont make you a legend dude.

And you dint own nobody your just proofing my points, and proofing why your the only one player of this server who have been caught of hack by our anti hack and have been declare a false raport.

The only false raport since the last 8 month is in this entire communauty.

And now your protecting 20 years of gaming with 2 random series on gow a saturday night where those guys was probably drunk?

Lol com on dude, get the fuck in this shitty tier 1 map pool tournament sucka.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2016, 10:31:41 PM by Equinox »

Offline Swift

• Sappers
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 04, 2016, 10:29:31 PM »
I proved you're an idiot, who went on a verbal crusade based on a whim and got proven wrong.

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
Re: EQUINOX @ OWNED
« Reply #21 on: October 04, 2016, 10:33:42 PM »
How much did you fucking paid blid to be decalre a false raport lol.

dude send 2 randoms series and try to be a legend LOL

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 04, 2016, 10:34:53 PM »
@EQ

Like I told you in another thread you and sepi did take my words out of context. Here is the thread where Swift and I had that exchange about streaming and warviding.

http://forum.war2.ru/index.php/topic,2103.30.html
war2 > war3

Offline Swift

• Sappers
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 04, 2016, 10:47:32 PM »
Okay one more free b

Here's a few games from me 10-0ing eq last week on his "losing account" (lol)

http://www.filedropper.com/swiftvseqpt2

EQ OWNED once again.

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 04, 2016, 10:49:36 PM »
@EQ

Like I told you in another thread you and sepi did take my words out of context. Here is the thread where Swift and I had that exchange about streaming and warviding.

http://forum.war2.ru/index.php/topic,2103.30.html

So actuallly its not out of context, your just a fucking moron retard who cant read what he said properlly and your going spread yourself fucking false accusation on him, he dint said he cant warvid because his connection, he said he cant streaming because of his connection. What a fucking moron you are.

So Anyway, lets consider everything from the start.

In the 2 last years.. He only warvids a random series against swagier and shotgun, both on gow.

But he never send any warvids from tournaments.

He have been the only one to get caught and declare as a flase raport in the entire communauty since the 8 last month.

He only did 80 ( 1v1 ) since the 2 last years.

He also win a tight series 3-2 against lux in a tournament but cant provide any warvids.

And he lose 4-2 against viruz in the last festival when viruz was twice from s9.

Finally he never own any tournament or series in a map pool challenge.

So my question is.. How the fuck this guys is suppose to be a legend if he cant even compete against tier 1 the same way all those tier 1 are competing against each other.

Answer tora.

« Last Edit: October 04, 2016, 10:56:24 PM by Equinox »

Offline The Legend of StarTale

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 04, 2016, 10:50:47 PM »
You really don't understand how stupid you look right now, lawl

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 04, 2016, 10:51:48 PM »
You really don't understand how stupid you look right now, lawl

The only stupid thing is you after losing to me 2-1 and fear while swift post a 9-0-1 series.

This is really stupid.

But its ok, i will fear too if equinox was not streaming hahahaha
« Last Edit: October 04, 2016, 10:53:47 PM by Equinox »

Offline Swift

• Sappers
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 04, 2016, 10:51:56 PM »
It's comedic and shameful at the same time.

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 04, 2016, 11:02:46 PM »

The only comedic thing is you by making this war happening for something you have never own.

The only comedic thing is you by refusing to be a man and challenge like everyone else.

The only comedic thing is you insulting all this communinauty by stealing ther chance to be the first legend ever.

Your acting like a legend but you have never win nothing like a legend.

Your a false legend, thats the only comedic thing here.

And your also a comedic to turn me against this server by your fault and tora one and make someone like me a ennemie instead of a friend.

You dont know what it cost to this server to have me against them by your fault and tora one.

Thats the comedic thing.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2016, 11:05:06 PM by Equinox »

Offline The Legend of StarTale

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 05, 2016, 12:28:13 AM »

The only comedic thing is you by making this war happening for something you have never own.

The only comedic thing is you by refusing to be a man and challenge like everyone else.

The only comedic thing is you insulting all this communinauty by stealing ther chance to be the first legend ever.

Your acting like a legend but you have never win nothing like a legend.

Your a false legend, thats the only comedic thing here.

And your also a comedic to turn me against this server by your fault and tora one and make someone like me a ennemie instead of a friend.

You dont know what it cost to this server to have me against them by your fault and tora one.

Thats the comedic thing.

You're a basement dwelling loser, shut up. Your mommy make her 30 year old baby meatloaf tonight?!