Author Topic: -  (Read 17053 times)

Offline Certified MENSA Genius Brain (smart)

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
Re: Doxing attempt by Startale
« Reply #30 on: October 07, 2016, 05:14:00 PM »
I heard Sepi did put in a negative review on a business of swift's, but later removed it.

I never heard the thing about calling them until today

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 07, 2016, 05:17:37 PM »
Swift said sepi called one of swifts various business entities and bombarded his business pages with horrible reviews. :(

First of all, swift was bragging about how fucking rich he was and name 3 different compagny where he make that suppose riches.

So sepi just look on google for those compagny name and find 1 of them have never been a big rich compagny and now closed, the other one did not mentione swift at all, the third one was a cheap compagny where swift work, they was asking for review and sepi give a bad note before he delete this vote.

Nobody fucking cares about a deleting votes, the rest is just pure vengence from swift acting like his life is destroy cuz we find hes fucking poor and work for cheezy compagny.

« Last Edit: October 07, 2016, 05:19:31 PM by Equinox »
Mr.120apm aka U8! Best player of the world losing 4v3 against Phillip5256.

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 07, 2016, 05:18:45 PM »
Swift said sepi called one of swifts various business entities and bombarded his business pages with horrible reviews. :(

This is fucking lie sepi never call nobody, swift just saying more shit to get sepi ban..

Swift was begging tora 4 days ago on the server to let him buy the server so he can ban sepi for ever.

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 07, 2016, 05:22:48 PM »
Why would swift ask tora to buy it? He knows tora has no control over that

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 07, 2016, 05:24:36 PM »
I feel bad for finding all of this hysterical.. Swift is a little tricky bastard.. putting little birdies in people's ears to try to manipulate them into doing his will and believing what he wants them to believe. I love swift so so much lol

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: October 07, 2016, 05:26:06 PM »
Sepi is not fucking bipolar or skyzophrene, hes just a fucking finland boy in an american world who can get mad and can do a mystake like everyone else sometime, i have never eard anything about sepi stalking peoples in real life before that, and he use to play on this server for the last 10 years.

Anyway, he dint stalk nobody, swift give the name compagny himself and sepi fucking google it lol... Now if he got bad reviews its probably cuz the compagny aint worth shit and he deserve it after braggin many years working for big rich compagny.

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: October 07, 2016, 05:28:13 PM »
Does anyone want to come to my war2 USA festival tho

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: October 07, 2016, 05:29:44 PM »
He publicly announced that he was done giving warnings and was about to begin machinations against us.  We have to defend ourselves

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: October 07, 2016, 05:30:34 PM »
Why would swift ask tora to buy it? He knows tora has no control over that

This is what tora said to him, but tora was looking like if it was a great idea.

And i dont like staff who pretend its a great idea, so i let peoples know those things.

Because i think its important to be prepare if something like that happen for real.

And i dont think its impossible to see something like that happenning.

Since Tora, Blid, and other staff are in love with swift.

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: October 07, 2016, 05:40:56 PM »
He publicly announced that he was done giving warnings and was about to begin machinations against us.  We have to defend ourselves

Let me tell you something blid.

First you cant fucking defend yourself and let me told you why.

Cuz your piece of shit Tora friend, hes saying everything to peoples about your fucking dumb stupid server.

Like this one..

Do you know tora said you guys dont do nothing against some peoples of this server cuz you guys are scare to get in war with them because they are actually crazy geek on hacking and programming?

I dont think i have to said any name cuz i think most peoples already know from wich peoles i talk.

The fact is, you cant fucking protect yourself, lets take by exemple dellam, why this piece of shit is still here after openly hackes us for 10 more years?? Ohh... maybe because you cant protect yourself.

So why are you acting this way with sepi?? Like we have to defend ourself when you totally know you dont have to defend anything against sepi.

Probably cuz your a fucking dumb ass who lick swift nuts and fucking do everything this dumb ass tell you.

Your using a guy wich you totally know hes your last probleme on this server to proof at evryone your doing something with this game.

A little bit like TK case when you guys ban him for no reason.

You guys are fucking doing nothing and sometime your doing a move there and a move there because you need to do something, but your just using this peoples to show you can do something while your fucking doing nothing against the real high priority. 

So Just fucking leave sepi alone, he did a mystake with the bad reviews and he delete it, the other form of threath he said against you was pure strategies to bring attention and it work, but hes not a fucking spycopath because startale and swift said that, 2 pathetic cheater, hacker and liar from 10 years ago.

Fucking wake up idiot.
« Last Edit: October 07, 2016, 05:48:19 PM by Equinox »

Offline Knitter

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: October 07, 2016, 05:58:02 PM »
Ok attention...
I think Sepi is a huge fagott but honestly i dont think we should ban anyone.
Hes an active player and we are such a small communtity.

Give him one last warning ( hello this is just a game ) and maybe we can all get along.
He dont have to be friends, just play a game that we love.

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: October 07, 2016, 06:02:56 PM »
Ok attention...
I think Sepi is a huge fagott but honestly i dont think we should ban anyone.
Hes an active player and we are such a small communtity.

Give him one last warning ( hello this is just a game ) and maybe we can all get along.
He dont have to be friends, just play a game that we love.

He dont even deserve a ban dude..

He play with us for 10 fucking years, he have never did probleme to anybody, the only reason why he got probleme with swift its because swift brag about how the fuck rich he is and sepi google the own fucking compagny name swift give him, and he fucking did a bad review because the compagny aint fucking worth shit lol.

So who fucking cares, one is bragging to be rich from poor compagny on facebook and the other one fucking dont like this piece of shit copmpagny.

End of the story next call, and by the way sepi delete this bad review, and nobody fucking know about those pages except sepi and swift themself.

Sepi never give any informations to nobody even if swift did it openly on chat.

Now they are trying to make peoples believe sepi is gay faggot, bipolar, skysophrene.

Fucking com on, what a fucking joke.

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: October 07, 2016, 06:08:58 PM »
He definitely is skysophrene, just look at stuff like this:
I don't really care - this is merely a screening process for finding out the rules of the game, and then proceeding with the real maneuvers.

I have given all the warnings. The actual machinations begin now.

Or this:
http://forum.war2.ru/index.php/topic,2615.0.html

He is very skysophrene and he's stalked people in real life, he's made ominous comments here, and he's banned (for the time being).  I understand what Knitter is saying and I hope Antti can get better so he's not so creepy anymore.  He can be given another chance as a trial later to see if he can behave but I'm afraid he never can, he's just too skysophrene and that's not something one comes back from easily.

I'll ban you too Equinox if you don't get control of yourself.  I should have banned you when you were freaking the fuck out about the Legend icon at Tora but I didn't, so now I will wait until your next freak out and ban you then.

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: October 07, 2016, 06:12:56 PM »
He definitely is skysophrene, just look at stuff like this:
I don't really care - this is merely a screening process for finding out the rules of the game, and then proceeding with the real maneuvers.

I have given all the warnings. The actual machinations begin now.

Or this:
http://forum.war2.ru/index.php/topic,2615.0.html

He is very skysophrene and he's stalked people in real life, he's made ominous comments here, and he's banned (for the time being).  I understand what Knitter is saying and I hope Antti can get better so he's not so creepy anymore.  He can be given another chance as a trial later to see if he can behave but I'm afraid he never can, he's just too skysophrene and that's not something one comes back from easily.

I'll ban you too Equinox if you don't get control of yourself.  I should have banned you when you were freaking the fuck out about the Legend icon at Tora but I didn't, so now I will wait until your next freak out and ban you then.

You can control my middle finger if you want, control it into the middle of your ass like you love it.

Piece of shit corrupted admin.

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: October 07, 2016, 06:15:21 PM »
The two of you, but probably you more than him tbh, have been causing so much harm to the enjoyment of everyone else