Should Blid UNBAN Sepi?!?!

YES KURWA
6 (31.6%)
no
10 (52.6%)
blid is gay
3 (15.8%)

Total Members Voted: 19

Author Topic: Unban Sepi  (Read 14770 times)

Offline shesycompany

• Death Knight
  • retired, be in music section
    • View Profile
Re: Unban Sepi
« Reply #45 on: October 31, 2016, 07:04:57 AM »
 ;D just looked it up..a review

POSTED: OCTOBER 2
The best Final Fantasy game.

Period.

yeah it is if you aint played it.

claw im sure sepi is still around cheer up  :'(
« Last Edit: October 31, 2016, 07:09:03 AM by easycompany »

Offline Harrywangs

• Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: October 31, 2016, 09:50:16 AM »
My god Sepi, you need a life. You get so detailed into the small insignificant aspects of people/the game that it becomes your life and you take it way too serious. That is a serious lack of emotional intelligence.

Do you give someone a 30min speech and mess with their personal lives if someone doesn't hold a door open for you? Because that is the picture you are painting for everyone. The fact that you are willing to do such things is really scary to be honest.

There is such a thing as passion but there is also a fine line between compulsive/obsessive and insanity. You need to step back and look in the mirror and ask yourself, did I cross the line?

If you just realize Swift trolls 90% of the time, like he just admitted, (except for when he loses :) ) then you should have the intelligence to be able to neutralize the situation yourself.

Offline EviL~Ryu

• (ง︡'-'︠)ง "Bitchin!" ®©℗™
  • Dragon
  • "It's going to be Legen-(wait for it......)-DARY!"
    • View Profile
    • Clan EviL Official Page
« Reply #47 on: October 31, 2016, 10:09:32 AM »
you been playing ff7? they got ff9 out now on steam.
gtfo from this thread you stupid bitch. start a thread about ff7, ff9 or pm him. dumb whore

Stfu, respect the god known as EC. [emoji35] homo.

Sent from my Nokia 3310 using Tapatalk

-Administrator of Clan EviL
-Developer (Trivia Development and Analytics)

Offline Delete mine too

• Death Knight
  • http://meatspin.com
    • View Profile
    • http://meatspin.com
« Reply #48 on: October 31, 2016, 11:45:01 AM »
gtfo from this thread you stupid bitch. start a thread about ff7, ff9 or pm him. dumb whore

No shit I can't belive he would speak to easy that way. I think claw has his feelings hurt. Claw watch it boi!

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: October 31, 2016, 12:09:26 PM »

No shit I can't belive he would speak to easy that way. I think claw has his feelings hurt. Claw watch it boi!

yes, thank you for noticing. Sepi and his ban are matters that are close to my heart and i'd like this thread to stay relevant

Offline MaStA{hR}

• Grunt
  • Hullo
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: October 31, 2016, 01:55:34 PM »
i saw him play today, he must be unbanned obviously.
I love this game!

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: October 31, 2016, 02:35:54 PM »
i saw him play today, he must be unbanned obviously.
yes, me too. I am very happy about that.
Is he/will he be unbanned from the forums? Or should he begin the machinations?

Offline mousEtopher

• Administrator
  • Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • War2.me
« Reply #52 on: October 31, 2016, 06:50:08 PM »
no machinations.
squeak!

Offline EviL~Ryu

• (ง︡'-'︠)ง "Bitchin!" ®©℗™
  • Dragon
  • "It's going to be Legen-(wait for it......)-DARY!"
    • View Profile
    • Clan EviL Official Page
« Reply #53 on: October 31, 2016, 07:20:20 PM »
Pussies.

-Administrator of Clan EviL
-Developer (Trivia Development and Analytics)

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: November 01, 2016, 04:03:09 AM »
no machinations.
maybe the admins should start the machinations to prevent sepis machinations

Offline Lambchops

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: November 01, 2016, 05:43:07 AM »
But I must say Swift that I am starting to see that you are not malevolent in nature. I see you make contradictions like this a lot and my first impression was that you were attempting to manipulate. But having watched these patterns long enough I've noticed they are caused by something else (which I do not want to say unless instigated).

I noticed his companys facebook page had a 5 star review done by Swifts friend (I have evidence to prove its a friend). I hate this kind of branding. So I gave the facebook page 1 star to counterbalance the 5 star review.

I don't know Sepi, and I'm not really familiar enough with the whole story to make a call as to who should or shouldn't be banned, but one thing seems very obvious:

At this point Sepi, you have started manipulating someone's real life business based on crap from an online computer game, allbeit in a very minor way. I don't know if Swift has children or other relatives that he supports with this business, or if it has employees who's livelihood depends on it, but I an quite sure that none of these people deserve to have their lives messed with based on whatever crap got up in your head about playing GOW.

Because that is what prompted your actions. I'm pretty sure you didn't go around to the rest of the literally millions of pages that have positive reviews from associates and try to 'counterbalance' them all, did you? You were responding in RL to what happened in a game. That is the line. You crossed it.

That being said, most people have probably done stupid things online that they later regret, I know I have. So just grow some balls and admit you messed up, then everyone can just build a bridge and get over it.

B) why are you not thankful at me for nullifying unjustified review of your friend?

This kind of attitude really does not help your case.
its gooder to hax hard and NEVER get caught!

Offline RipE[Eur0]

• Berserker
  • LAWL! LICK MY RIPESTICKZ0R H0M0 :D
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: February 14, 2017, 07:05:55 PM »
rofl. first time i read this, actually im too lazy to read all the shit. :D u ppl r funny lawl!

how is it that in all war2 history when there is something wrong going or something fucked up things happening, swift is always involved in it somehow. for example the trash talk shows in the forums.

blid, maybe u should ban ppl who have hacked again and again many times and not mouthy ppl like sepi. the ones who have always ruined the community are the hackers. swift is the biggest fukin #1 hacker in war2 all time.