Should Blid UNBAN Sepi?!?!

YES KURWA
6 (31.6%)
no
10 (52.6%)
blid is gay
3 (15.8%)

Total Members Voted: 19

Author Topic: Unban Sepi  (Read 14694 times)

Offline Swift

• Sappers
    • View Profile
Re: Unban Sepi
« Reply #15 on: October 11, 2016, 04:14:17 PM »
That friend actually has dealt with the business, and even worked for the company and its subsidiaries as an independent contractor for a limited period of time. He provided Internet marketing services to some extent that I'm not entirely aware of as he never was actually personally hired, trained, or managed by me. How little you know... But again, that's because it's not your life, or your company, nor does it have anything to do with you.

That aside, nothing you said makes any sense even if we pretended such person wasn't involved with the company in anyway. Now go try minding your own affairs, and maybe stop trying to pretend you were just being a Good Samaritan instead of doing it for the sake of malice.

The official Legend©®™ of Warcraft II.

Offline PogoStickGorilla

• Peon
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 11, 2016, 04:20:46 PM »
That friend actually has dealt with the business, and even worked for the company and its subsidiaries as an independent contractor for a limited period of time. He provided Internet marketing services to some extent that I'm not entirely aware of as he never was actually personally hired, trained, or managed by me. How little you know... But again, that's because it's not your life, or your company, nor does it have anything to do with you.

That aside, nothing you said makes any sense even if we pretended such person wasn't involved with the company in anyway. Now go try minding your own affairs, and maybe stop trying to pretend you were just being a Good Samaritan instead of doing it for the sake of malice.

We are not talking about the same person. I did not have convincing evidence that this person you are talking about is a friend of yours.

Im curious btw, how did these "sepi called my work" rumors get started? And "bad yelp reviews" rumors? Just Paperboy I would suppose.

Offline Swift

• Sappers
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 11, 2016, 04:47:37 PM »
No, I know exactly who you are talking about. I've even hired four different WC2 Players directly to do miscellaneous tech and marketing jobs for us, and I introduced one of our employees out of the Northwest to war2 over two years ago and they still actively play like 20+ games a month, you would consider them a regular and think nothing of it. You wouldn't know any of this, and much more, because you don't know anything and it will remain as such.

And FYI, just for the record, if you look at the screen shot of random people ebullying you via making insulting Sepi names, you can see me logged in the channel as "Maut", choosing not to partake in making a similar name even tho a couple of them asked me to, because I believe in not taking things too far, so please start minding your own business, enjoy the game and leave me be.

Offline Swift

• Sappers
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 11, 2016, 04:48:58 PM »
Anyway, this thread is a waste of everyone's time including mine. Bye

Offline PogoStickGorilla

• Peon
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 11, 2016, 05:48:41 PM »
No, I know exactly who you are talking about. I've even hired four different WC2 Players directly to do miscellaneous tech and marketing jobs for us, and I introduced one of our employees out of the Northwest to war2 over two years ago and they still actively play like 20+ games a month, you would consider them a regular and think nothing of it. You wouldn't know any of this, and much more, because you don't know anything and it will remain as such.

And FYI, just for the record, if you look at the screen shot of random people ebullying you via making insulting Sepi names, you can see me logged in the channel as "Maut", choosing not to partake in making a similar name even tho a couple of them asked me to, because I believe in not taking things too far, so please start minding your own business, enjoy the game and leave me be.

Im not talking about a he, but a she. I have much stronger arguments and distaste towards an employee doing a review than a friend doing a review. If I knew the review was made by an employee my 1 star review would have stuck there.

And if you keep arguing here, I'm not going to stop the argument - with the threat that if I will check-mate you argument wise (or you dont finish the argument), I will provide you a 1-star review where the employee gave 5 star review. And this review will stick, believe me.

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 11, 2016, 05:55:23 PM »
I will provide you a 1-star review where the employee gave 5 star review. And this review will stick, believe me.
Sepi keep your disputes in the game don't take it into the real world.
war2 > war3

Offline PogoStickGorilla

• Peon
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 11, 2016, 06:16:32 PM »
I will provide you a 1-star review where the employee gave 5 star review. And this review will stick, believe me.
Sepi keep your disputes in the game don't take it into the real world.

Its not me initiating the real world disputes. And it is not defending unjust actions while attacking others for correcting them. I have given warnings, I have given outs. Its none of my business if you don't take the outs I offer you. Every exchange I've been in, I have beforehand told what would happen if my opponent takes action A, while asking the person to justify his position, rendering my counteraction to A unjustified - thus preventing me from performing this action.

It was Blid who resurrected this "real world dispute". It was Blid who threw fire onto this "real world dispute" (Edit start:) by #1 believing false rumors #2 spreading these false rumors #3 forcing me to correct the false rumors (Edit end). How about you have a talk with Blid about this, not me. I really don't think either of you, Tora or Blid, are able to stop me in any manner with brute force. I am extremely receptive to reason and dialogue - I will do whatever you are capable of convincing me to be the reasonable course of action. But I'm a bloodhound when it comes to manipulation and politicking.

I already came three steps forward by giving you explanations, warnings, and outs. One mistake here and I will go 6 steps back, and you'll just see the effects of my actions but you will not know who performed the actions and how or why they were performed. You have absolutely no control here. My actions are efficient regards to time and effort - I have budgeted my energy-expenditure and if the energy expenditure exceeds the budgeting I will have to increase the effectiveness by a heavy margin.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2016, 06:19:25 PM by PogoStickGorilla »

Offline Swift

• Sappers
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 11, 2016, 06:19:45 PM »
Companies are commonly reviewed by Vendors, Employees, customers, independent contractors and so forth, and rightfully so - as these are the types who do business with them and there will be more like them who might consider doing business with that same company who would like to see reviews about people's experience with the company. This is common place, and makes all the sense in the world does it not? Companies obtain/provide services to more than just their customers. I would personally like to see from FB and other platforms that allow for reviews on business to require those providing a review to answer in what capacity they did business with the company/individual. That would be great.

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 11, 2016, 06:35:43 PM »
I blame Claw for this drama
war2 > war3

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 11, 2016, 06:38:55 PM »
I blame blid and tora for being useless and killing this game.

Unbann sepi!
Mr.120apm aka U8! Best player of the world losing 4v3 against Phillip5256.

Offline Swift

• Sappers
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 11, 2016, 06:39:19 PM »
I feel no drama. Claw made a solid thread here, and I feel the voting will sway in the other direction soon enough.

How's your tournament going so far? Any victors for round 1 yet? How do I follow the results

Also Tora - you ever think about setting up war2 betting? I would get involved in a heart beat!

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 11, 2016, 06:42:57 PM »
Here the bracket
http://challonge.com/Tier1ro1 Maybe we can make some bets in the finals.
war2 > war3

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 11, 2016, 06:44:04 PM »
Here the bracket
http://challonge.com/Tier1ro1 Maybe we can make some bets in the finals.

Nobody cares about your shitty tournaments lol

Unbann sepi loser.
Mr.120apm aka U8! Best player of the world losing 4v3 against Phillip5256.

Offline PogoStickGuerilla

• Peon
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 11, 2016, 06:54:16 PM »
Companies are commonly reviewed by Vendors, Employees, customers, independent contractors and so forth, and rightfully so - as these are the types who do business with them and there will be more like them who might consider doing business with that same company who would like to see reviews about people's experience with the company. This is common place, and makes all the sense in the world does it not? Companies obtain/provide services to more than just their customers. I would personally like to see from FB and other platforms that allow for reviews on business to require those providing a review to answer in what capacity they did business with the company/individual. That would be great.

Actually I agree, and admit that I was wrong. Company stakeholders, such as employees, have a reasonable case to give reviews about their host company. This is since they have experienced the work conditions. Thank you for inciting thought and correcting me.

Offline PogoStickGuerilla

• Peon
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 11, 2016, 06:55:33 PM »
"this ban is not set to expire" lol now you permaban me. Dude you really think you can double down on me - It has been the default move that I have predicted you would do. Anyways, peace out.