Author Topic: Free Castle $100 Challenge  (Read 11207 times)

Offline O4L

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 Server
Re: Free Castle $100 Challenge
« Reply #15 on: October 29, 2016, 08:26:29 AM »
Challenge 26 & 28

Offline MaStA{hR}

• Grunt
  • Hullo
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 05, 2016, 12:34:39 PM »
Damn burnt you da man. If tora can't beat you then there's probably no other tier 1 competition on this map? Claw is super fast, he might be the only other candidate; I'd like to see that! I used to play a similar version called FREEMYFAVORITE.pud. I believe you could sap through the left or right through all of those trees while your pard holds mid. thought I was pretty good back in the day but I guess I never had great competition because I think I played Tora a couple months ago and he stomped me. I'd try the challenge but I have to wait until you have a broken arm or something. :P I don't want to waste one of the 100 spots!
« Last Edit: November 05, 2016, 12:36:23 PM by MaStA{hR} »
I love this game!

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 05, 2016, 12:46:55 PM »
i dont know how to play that map. give me a good replay and ill c. all reps here are great?

Offline O4L

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 Server
« Reply #19 on: November 05, 2016, 12:48:17 PM »
Really the time right now I think is very beatable by most players on here. It is only around 8 minutes right now.

Also its 200 spots, and feel free to play it! If I feel like there is enough interest and if I am still feeling like doing it, I plan to expand the challenge after the first winner anyways.

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 05, 2016, 12:53:58 PM »
Also its 200 spots, and feel free to play it! If I feel like there is enough interest and if I am still feeling like doing it, I plan to expand the challenge after the first winner anyways.
do you think youre best around? if yes - could you like me in the games in which you've done particularly well? if not - are there replays of your top1 player floating around? need to watch like 5 games. Im sure in some of the games posted here you didnt play your 100%, but in others you might.
im too new to distinguish those

Offline O4L

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 Server
« Reply #21 on: November 05, 2016, 01:05:02 PM »
I have not lost a 1vs1 in castlesfree 214 since 2005 from top or bottom of the map, and back then I played all of my top enemies from the bottom. Trez, {RS}Doom. Right now I am still very sloppy/rusty , and no unfortunately there are no replays of me in my prime. I am trying to get back to where I feel I use to be. I am trying my hardest in all of these games right now.. just trying to get back my speed (I think it helps in all maps as well so its not hurting me playing customs)

The old DW BuRnT would rape XuRnT right now, so I know I am beatable.. I just hope to get back in form before someone else does.

---

Also claw, a note on how I got really good on this map to begin with is very similar to this challenge.. I would just host 1vs1s and try to beat anyone including newbs as fast as possible every game. So don't wait too long to join the challenge. I only spent less then a year peaked out on that map before I switched to classic maps where I had instant success but gave up pretty early there as well. (started taking too many breaks)

Someday I hope to be a better all-around player.
« Last Edit: November 05, 2016, 01:36:39 PM by XuRnT »

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 05, 2016, 02:57:02 PM »
Well, after 4 practice games, tora is slightly better than me it seems. And you own him, so i will be a no-match.

if we played like 10 practice games, will they be counted as 10 challenges or as one?

Offline O4L

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 Server

Offline O4L

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 Server