Author Topic: hacker...  (Read 5054 times)

Offline the_magician

• Grunt
    • View Profile
hacker...
« on: October 26, 2016, 01:23:17 AM »
apparently you can get lust before reaching fortress?

i thought this game had antihack?

Offline EviL~Ryu

• (ง︡'-'︠)ง "Bitchin!" ®©℗™
  • Dragon
  • "It's going to be Legen-(wait for it......)-DARY!"
    • View Profile
    • Clan EviL Official Page
hacker...
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2016, 01:28:25 AM »

That is actually a new feature in the antihack, supposedly if we give people "hacks" by default it not really considered hacking. Similar to the war on drugs, legalize it to make it not a problem because let's face it apparently no ones gives a shit about it here anymore [emoji39]

Sent from my Motorola DynaTAC 8000X using Tapatalk

-Administrator of Clan EviL
-Developer (Trivia Development and Analytics)

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
Re: hacker...
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2016, 02:52:21 AM »

Who were u playing, dellam? lol
war2 > war3

Offline Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2016, 05:21:52 AM »
The antihack doesn't "stop" hacking 100%, but hacking while the antihack is installed let's others know about it on the /status page. And then its up to them to decide whether to play you or not.

If someone doesn't have Antihack installed, it's up to you whether you want to risk playing them or not, you can try telling them to install the antihack too  with the latest version of war2combat.

Even dellam uses the antihack, the status page just shows him as "Unknown" all the time. I've seen another player named dabu- appear as Unknown a few times too.

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2016, 07:00:37 AM »
hmm, by the way

i think smeagol actually hacked (remember he was caught?). It was impossible to "recreate the issue" and hasnt happened to anyone else. Smeagol learned his lesson that he cannot hack even in his little pball and he stopped.
It's already established that he's  bipolar...

Offline xXxSmeagolxXx

• Ogre
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 PBall Players
« Reply #5 on: October 26, 2016, 07:42:45 AM »
hmm, by the way

i think smeagol actually hacked (remember he was caught?). It was impossible to "recreate the issue" and hasnt happened to anyone else. Smeagol learned his lesson that he cannot hack even in his little pball and he stopped.
Lol Claw go look at the false positive post. Il said I didn't hack are you really that retarded? The game I got trigged hacking was vs Blid and I provided screen shots during the game and right after. Then I made a post about it myself and later Swift and others were also flagged as a hacker when they weren't Then Il made a post about it and said that I was a false positive, get facts I don't hack and never did on server RU. The other people who Swift and others who were flagged didn't even have SS's I did and I have never had a hack on my computer while I played on server RU. Don't come back after a year and spout bullshit, go look at the post where Il straight up says it was a mistake after taking months of trolling from Ryu and shit, I DID NOT HACK AND DO NOT HACK.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2016, 07:44:27 AM by xXxSmeagolxXx »

Offline xXxSmeagolxXx

• Ogre
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 26, 2016, 07:46:23 AM »
hmm, by the way

Also by saying it happened to no one else you prove you have no idea what you're talking about because it happened to Swift after I got trolled for a while, then it happened to others and Il was forced to admit the anti hack was flawed and released the names with explanations.

Offline xXxSmeagolxXx

• Ogre
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 26, 2016, 07:47:59 AM »
hmm, by the way

"Returning to the past:
xXxSmeagolxXx used previous version and i rechecked now:
All values have been changed from ok to 00. That could mean hack for maphack, but other values should be different.
I think that means antihack have not been able to read his memory values properly for some reason and then sent 00 instead. I classified that as hack. And i think i was wrong.
So i think that was false positive with xXxSmeagolxXx  also."

http://forum.war2.ru/index.php/topic,1832.msg32131.html#msg32131

Offline woofy

• Server Admin
  • Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 26, 2016, 07:55:44 AM »
vs? screenshots, replays, twitch, watchers?

need more info. what happened?

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 26, 2016, 08:02:53 AM »
hmm, by the way

"Returning to the past:
All values have been changed from ok to 00. That could mean hack for maphack, but other values should be different.
I think that means antihack have not been able to read his memory values properly for some reason and then sent 00 instead. I classified that as hack. And i think i was wrong.

Ah, ok, I forgot about it or missed it. Im glad it was investigated by iL.

nevermind then, u be good people <3

Offline Certified MENSA Genius Brain (smart)

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 26, 2016, 10:09:34 AM »
vs? screenshots, replays, twitch, watchers?

need more info. what happened?
yeah this.  Who did it, and how are you sure they didn't have a fortress?

Remember, even when you have a fortress, it's wise to make more strongholds and fortresses, because they have more hp and give +10/20 gold.

Offline xXxSmeagolxXx

• Ogre
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 26, 2016, 03:22:39 PM »
hmm, by the way

"Returning to the past:

Ah, ok, I forgot about it or missed it. Im glad it was investigated by iL.

nevermind then, u be good people <3

Haha thank you Claw I really don't hack and never have on Server RU. You're pretty good people too :P.

Offline the_magician

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 26, 2016, 04:06:58 PM »
i was @ 9 and a random noob player was at 11

i was pressuring with grunts the whole game so i knew he did not have an expansion..

i figured he was going for a power build so i decided to make sappers and break his base before he could reach lust

however i was late and he already had lusted ogres attacking me (i'm not too familiar with the timing so i thought it was legit)

anyways i sapped through 11 and put grunts in his base then i realized he was upgrading from stronghold into fortress and that's when i paused and called him a dirty cheater

called for SS but he unpaused, i paused again asking for vis because he claimed to have a 2nd base (which i knew not to be true) and he denied

called him out in lobby then he logged off, created a new account (dellarism29) and started asking for 1v1 on gow again, i knew it was the same person cause he said "1v1 gow" both times and /stats to reveal he was 0-0

just a headsup incase anyone was not aware of this lust hack

Offline the_magician

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 26, 2016, 04:14:42 PM »
i think the hack works like, you can somehow build altar of storms before reaching fortress.

also he was a very bad player, he did not scout, applied no early game pressure and he had very poor control over his ogres, if a player better than me was to face him i bet he would still lose with hacks

it's just pretty lame that in my 2 months of playing wc2 i have never encountered someone hacking but this was so blatant it make's me not want to play so called "new" players

Offline Certified MENSA Genius Brain (smart)

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 26, 2016, 04:48:51 PM »
sounds dellam-esque