Author Topic: hacker...  (Read 5029 times)

Offline woofy

• Server Admin
  • Berserker
    • View Profile
Re: hacker...
« Reply #15 on: October 26, 2016, 06:34:41 PM »
dellarism29's record 0-0-0? it is dellam's ip tho.

what's the consensus as to what to do with him, blid?

Offline Certified MENSA Genius Brain (smart)

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 26, 2016, 06:42:35 PM »
well if the ip comes back dellam, then ban ip!  dellam is a knwon hacker so no proof from magician is needed

Offline EviL~Ryu

• (ง︡'-'︠)ง "Bitchin!" ®©℗™
  • Dragon
  • "It's going to be Legen-(wait for it......)-DARY!"
    • View Profile
    • Clan EviL Official Page
« Reply #17 on: October 26, 2016, 07:46:42 PM »
well if the ip comes back dellam,

[emoji23]

Think outside the box retard...

Sent from my Motorola DynaTAC 8000X using Tapatalk

-Administrator of Clan EviL
-Developer (Trivia Development and Analytics)

Offline Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 26, 2016, 09:12:31 PM »
i think the hack works like, you can somehow build altar of storms before reaching fortress.

also he was a very bad player, he did not scout, applied no early game pressure and he had very poor control over his ogres, if a player better than me was to face him i bet he would still lose with hacks

He was using a build hack. Dellam likes to combine that with a Spellhack. Which lets you cast spells without having researched them.

i have never encountered someone hacking but this was so blatant it make's me not want to play so called "new" players

Leave this page open at all times and tab out between games every now and then. server.war2.ru/status/

If someone whos in the game lobbys with you shows as UNKNOWN or HACKS, don't play them. If they are on a known aka but still show as NONE, then they aren't using the antihack, and some of them are legit but some may still be hackers. but if it's one of those 0-0 names etc showing as NONE, then it's probably better to not play them. a noob player should automatically have the antihack installed since they would naturally install the latest war2combat. Thats how you'd tell this person isn't new if they're using an outdated version.

Offline Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 26, 2016, 09:16:16 PM »
Just checked the Antihack page soon as i posted, saw someone flagged as UNKNOWN.

Offline the_magician

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 26, 2016, 11:30:39 PM »
Thanks for the tips Winchester, I didn't know there was such things as spell and build hacks  :o

Offline shesycompany

• Death Knight
  • retired, be in music section
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 27, 2016, 02:50:52 AM »
least yall aint dealing with this!! re installed 3 times i suggest never playing with della!

but i think he is from aus if he still plays,kinda miss him and tupac battles :(

best way to catch a build hack is war2 insight i think.
« Last Edit: October 27, 2016, 03:14:29 AM by easycompany »

Offline Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 27, 2016, 03:36:12 AM »
best way to catch a build hack is war2 insight i think.

Yeah, an insight replay will catch a build/spell hacker instantly, since it shows all players resources, food, percentage on upgrades etc.

Offline mousEtopher

• Administrator
  • Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • War2.me
« Reply #23 on: October 27, 2016, 08:17:08 AM »
dellam tileset, lol...
squeak!

Offline iL

• Administrator
  • Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 27, 2016, 11:47:02 AM »
Just checked the Antihack page soon as i posted, saw someone flagged as UNKNOWN.
Checked spaquin: that is really something unknown happened. Some strange values, neighter clean, nor hack. Not a memory reading error, but senseless values.

At the same time other definite hacks caught:
User "Dellam", aka "MILLION$$MAN" aka "DNA-Celll" used both map and build hack at the same time many times.
Need help to translate War2Combat to German, French, Italian, Polish or another language: http://forum.war2.ru/index.php/topic,4728.0.html
Please, contact me if you are interested in that.

Offline Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 27, 2016, 11:53:41 PM »
Another 2 Unknowns, ineedsomechange is obviously dellam but dabu- I see him go from normal to UNKNOWN frequently.

i

Offline iL

• Administrator
  • Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 28, 2016, 04:16:23 AM »
dabu- is really someone unknown. Not looks like he just activated hacks or w/e. Just a strange behavior of antihack.
ineedsomechange looks like someone real (not related to dellam or anyone else) and switched the maphack on.
Need help to translate War2Combat to German, French, Italian, Polish or another language: http://forum.war2.ru/index.php/topic,4728.0.html
Please, contact me if you are interested in that.

Offline Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 28, 2016, 04:27:43 AM »
dabu- is really someone unknown. Not looks like he just activated hacks or w/e. Just a strange behavior of antihack.
ineedsomechange looks like someone real (not related to dellam or anyone else) and switched the maphack on.

The player "ProWatcher" can confirm that ineedsomechange was also build/spell hacking.