Author Topic: Tier 3 tournament Saturday-November 5th at 4pm Eastern  (Read 32171 times)

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
Re: Tier 3 tournament Saturday-November 5th at 4pm Eastern
« Reply #75 on: November 05, 2016, 08:12:36 PM »
Van sore he lost so he blaming his lost on the fact he apparently "didn't play"
war2 > war3

Offline MaStA{hR}

• Grunt
  • Hullo
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: November 05, 2016, 08:35:48 PM »
That time where they said Smeagol showed HACK! on AH was a "false positive"  :o

He used to hack on east.
I love this game!

Offline Certified MENSA Genius Brain (smart)

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: November 05, 2016, 08:40:24 PM »
I predicted Claw would win!  Gj Claw.  Would've liked to see you play Poiuyt though as that could've been good games, too bad he had to go. 

Is Claw still tier 3 or is he promoted?

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: November 05, 2016, 08:42:52 PM »
I predicted Claw would win!  Gj Claw.  Would've liked to see you play Poiuyt though as that could've been good games, too bad he had to go. 

Is Claw still tier 3 or is he promoted?

We will leave claw where he is for now just because he didnt get to play poiuyt. Lotta good competition u should play next time to blid
war2 > war3

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: November 05, 2016, 08:52:05 PM »
i was struggling with maciek...

Offline Sentinel1

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: November 05, 2016, 10:15:34 PM »
Just for the record, its not like I knew van was not using AH and was keeping that fact in my back pocket to sneak a rematch.  And I would have been fine with him simply being disqualified and having claw move forward automatically.  Just wanted repercussions.  But now I know to actually look and see if someone is using AH ahead of time.  I just thought it was a rule already and him breaking that would void his win.  It should be imo.

Offline Sentinel1

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: November 05, 2016, 10:17:25 PM »
Also its not like it was a case of someone like swaz trying to get a win vs some nice good player like Lux or something on a technicality.  I think Im pretty easily better than van, and van is a general douchebag anyway, so fuck him.

Offline BenJamin

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: November 05, 2016, 11:48:16 PM »
I think Im pretty easily better than van, and van is a general douchebag anyway, so fuck him.

I can only agree with you on the second part.

Offline MaStA{hR}

• Grunt
  • Hullo
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: November 06, 2016, 12:44:35 AM »
Just for the record, its not like I knew van was not using AH and was keeping that fact in my back pocket to sneak a rematch.  And I would have been fine with him simply being disqualified and having claw move forward automatically.  Just wanted repercussions.  But now I know to actually look and see if someone is using AH ahead of time.  I just thought it was a rule already and him breaking that would void his win.  It should be imo.

Tora does more (for what the eye can see) than most other admins. But as a leader, one should never be afraid to ask for help. Most of us are eager to help. Someone like me who was twiddling his thumbs because there was only 16 slots in the tournament could have done the bracket for him, which would give him more time to follow up on rule enforcement. Having AH has always been a rule, I'm sure we can find a dozen threads in the past that states so. In GoW tournaments no one is allowed to play without AH. Tournaments like Pball no one really cares so they don't check.

Unfortunately none of us caught it in time. I wish the world was fair to you. :( Next time! Most of the players without AH do some very cheesy shit like if they are 2 and you are 6, they fake scout 12 then roll straight up to 6 without doing 11/9 or 4/5. It's pretty obvious but no one asks for SS or anything. Even with the AH glitches (which I don't think there are any/many REAL glitches), it should still be something we use as a backbone for the tournament.
I love this game!

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: November 06, 2016, 02:55:14 AM »
damn mouse, you did not catch the fluke moment in me vs stegotz on stream ;// and i did not warvid that. that could make a funny gif

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: November 06, 2016, 03:15:14 AM »

Offline Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: November 06, 2016, 03:38:28 AM »
 How'd you beat him to make him rage that hard claw? All it took me was 1 Catapult, and 1 death knight for weeks of abuse, no other units, no grunts, ogres. Just a cat for def, and 1 death knight at 2 to win the game lol

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: November 06, 2016, 03:40:23 AM »
How'd you beat him to make him rage that hard claw? All it took me was 1 Catapult, and 1 death knight for weeks of abuse, no other units, no grunts, ogres. Just a cat for def, and 1 death knight at 2 to win the game lol
he hates my guts since i found out he's into cuckold (he lets other men fuck his wife)

Offline Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: November 06, 2016, 03:45:44 AM »
Lmao

Offline mousEtopher

• Administrator
  • Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • War2.me
« Reply #89 on: November 06, 2016, 07:25:43 AM »
damn mouse, you did not catch the fluke moment in me vs stegotz on stream ;// and i did not warvid that. that could make a funny gif

I know!! What a rip. Still don't fully understand what happened there.
squeak!