Author Topic: Attention Russians (iL. . Others)  (Read 7512 times)

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
Attention Russians (iL. . Others)
« on: October 27, 2016, 02:45:11 PM »
Is there any talk in Russia about potentially going to war with the U.S. ?  here in the U.S. there are small stories floating around talking about Russian military doing unusual military exercises /training as if they are preparing for the possibility of nuclear war.

Just curious if you have heard/witnessed anything unusual related to war/military in the last couple months.

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
Re: Attention Russians (iL. . Others)
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2016, 02:50:05 PM »
This is general discussion u know,  not server related.
war2 > war3

Offline shesycompany

• Death Knight
  • retired, be in music section
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2016, 03:27:58 PM »
well from the cold war to iraq to syria....usa and russia is on opposite sides,if it gets pretty bad..people are trying to get to mars!dam im fixing to have to go drink.
« Last Edit: October 27, 2016, 03:34:36 PM by easycompany »

Offline Delete mine too

• Death Knight
  • http://meatspin.com
    • View Profile
    • http://meatspin.com
« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2016, 03:54:35 PM »
Is there any talk in Russia about potentially going to war with the U.S. ?  here in the U.S. there are small stories floating around talking about Russian military doing unusual military exercises /training as if they are preparing for the possibility of nuclear war.

Just curious if you have heard/witnessed anything unusual related to war/military in the last couple months.
Just stock up on shelter, food, water, weapons! There is tons of top secret weapons we haven't even shown to the public. Let's let the Russians learn that if they need too!

Offline iL

• Administrator
  • Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2016, 04:25:01 PM »

Well, what russians are talking about, is that the agression from USA against Russia increases last 2-3 years. So, what some russians believe to, is USA can go to war to Russia. Or enforce Russia to go to war against USA. Especially if Clinton win the elections.

And yes, military activity grows up from both sides: USA + EU vs Russia + China.

What i can see here, is people trust Putin will never attack someone himself, but will answer the agression most likely.
Need help to translate War2Combat to German, French, Italian, Polish or another language: http://forum.war2.ru/index.php/topic,4728.0.html
Please, contact me if you are interested in that.

Offline Certified MENSA Genius Brain (smart)

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 27, 2016, 04:59:29 PM »
The US is extremely ramping up the rhetoric against Russia because the US is insane.  Hillary Clinton and her people especially, they are recklessly accusing Russia of hacking our elections (without evidence) and engaging in extensive scare-mongering about Trump being cozy with Putin (without evidence), but no Americans see it this way because the entire media is in the tank against Russia. 

It mostly all traces back to geopolitics and trying to remove countries that are in Russia's sphere of influence.  For example, what precipitated the unconstitutional coup in Ukraine?  Well, the democratically elected Yanukovych had just previously decided not to join the EU, but rather enter the Russian-led Eurasian Economic Union.  So Yanukovych was removed and replaced by an unelected pro-western government.  And what is the reason for the even more increasing tensions between Russia and the US today?  Well, Assad is allied to Iran and Russia, and had just refused a pipeline agreement with Qatar that would have bypassed Russia, and instead made an agreement with Iran.  Russia is helping defeat al Qaeda and other jihadist militants in Syria that the US and allies like Turkey, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, and Jordan are funding to help topple the Assad government.  Therefore Russia is working against US interests, and therefore we are getting from our officials and media a new red scare.
« Last Edit: October 27, 2016, 05:01:02 PM by eyyy im walkin here »

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 27, 2016, 05:26:51 PM »
This is general discussion u know,  not server related.
You know general discussion is rarely looked at, right?

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 27, 2016, 05:30:55 PM »
I believe if hillary is elected, tensions between Russia and U.S. will escalate quickly.. it could potentially turn very ugly very quickly... I hope I'm wrong.

Offline iL

• Administrator
  • Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 27, 2016, 05:31:59 PM »
The US is extremely ramping up the rhetoric against Russia because the US is insane.  Hillary Clinton and her people especially, they are recklessly accusing Russia of hacking our elections (without evidence) and engaging in extensive scare-mongering about Trump being cozy with Putin (without evidence), but no Americans see it this way because the entire media is in the tank against Russia. 

It mostly all traces back to geopolitics and trying to remove countries that are in Russia's sphere of influence.  For example, what precipitated the unconstitutional coup in Ukraine?  Well, the democratically elected Yanukovych had just previously decided not to join the EU, but rather enter the Russian-led Eurasian Economic Union.  So Yanukovych was removed and replaced by an unelected pro-western government.  And what is the reason for the even more increasing tensions between Russia and the US today?  Well, Assad is allied to Iran and Russia, and had just refused a pipeline agreement with Qatar that would have bypassed Russia, and instead made an agreement with Iran.  Russia is helping defeat al Qaeda and other jihadist militants in Syria that the US and allies like Turkey, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, and Jordan are funding to help topple the Assad government.  Therefore Russia is working against US interests, and therefore we are getting from our officials and media a new red scare.
Definitely the same talks in Russia.

I think you can see the same point of view watching the RT channel in US, am i right?

Another tought: US graually losses it's leadersip in the World (for some natural reasons, not because of some opponents). US is trying to keep their power and begin to intrude into others' interests. And others try to protect themselves.
That's why the war (one or another way) is possible. Leader like US will not just surrender their positions - they will intimidate and attack others. We just hope that war will not be nuclear. And cold war is going already. Ukraine was just one of steps in that war.
Need help to translate War2Combat to German, French, Italian, Polish or another language: http://forum.war2.ru/index.php/topic,4728.0.html

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 27, 2016, 05:32:07 PM »
P.s. I can't believe we're still relocating threads on a forum that maybe 10 people a day actively engage in lol

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 27, 2016, 05:39:01 PM »
That's why the war (one or another way) is possible. Leader like US will not just surrender their positions - they will intimidate and attack others. We just hope that war will not be nuclear. And cold war is going already. Ukraine was just one of steps in that war.
I don't actually believe the stakes are quite high enough for a shooting war between two nuclear armed powers like the US and Russia.  But I do believe that when Hillary wins (because Trump is an insane moron and will lose), tensions will raise even higher.  Because remember, Obama is a relatively dovish president.  By "relatively dovish" I mean he bombed Libya and is sending $50b a year to rebels in Syria, but not actually bombing the Assad government and I don't think he intends to.  With a neocon like Hillary in office, who knows how far we'll be willing to go to remove Assad.  She continues to call for a no-fly zone.

Offline iL

• Administrator
  • Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 27, 2016, 05:41:53 PM »
You know general discussion is rarely looked at, right?
Agree, if you want to ask me, server section is better. I almost never look into general discussion. Now i saw this thread and moved it here. Quite interetsing thread for me also. What's the difference in our points or view for this situation.

I believe if hillary is elected, tensions between Russia and U.S. will escalate quickly.. it could potentially turn very ugly very quickly... I hope I'm wrong.
Same thoughts and same hopes. At the same time nobody needs a hot (especially nuclear) war i hope, so, let's hope her statements are just the election rhetoric.
Anti-russian rhetoric can be harmful for Russia in short-term, but that will be much more distructive for US later.

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 27, 2016, 05:43:28 PM »
I usually just go to the main forum page and see which forums are marked as having new posts, or what's listed under "Recent posts" on the bottom.  So server forum or general forum is almost the same thing to me

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 27, 2016, 05:48:49 PM »
I usually just go to the main forum page and see which forums are marked as having new posts, or what's listed under "Recent posts" on the bottom.  So server forum or general forum is almost the same thing to me
i havent looked at any other section of the forums in months(possibly a year or more) .. i've accidentally clicked strategy section once or twice tho.

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 27, 2016, 05:51:02 PM »
agreed hillary is more likely to win.. and when she does, (possibly even before her inauguration) tensions will escalate.