Author Topic: Attention Russians (iL. . Others)  (Read 7508 times)

Offline iL

• Administrator
  • Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
Re: Attention Russians (iL. . Others)
« Reply #15 on: October 27, 2016, 05:55:43 PM »
P.s. I can't believe we're still relocating threads on a forum that maybe 10 people a day actively engage in lol
Why not to keep order for such obvious cases? All the discussions related to war2 goes into server sections. Other discussions like politics goes into general. Structured forum will help to find info later, if one needs that.
I usually just go to the main forum page and see which forums are marked as having new posts, or what's listed under "Recent posts" on the bottom.  So server forum or general forum is almost the same thing to me
General is almost always unread for me, i don't care of most threads here, maybe except this one.

I don't actually believe the stakes are quite high enough for a shooting war between two nuclear armed powers like the US and Russia.  But I do believe that when Hillary wins (because Trump is an insane moron and will lose), tensions will raise even higher.
Yes, and who knows, if stakes become so high to start something?.. We live in interesting time...
Need help to translate War2Combat to German, French, Italian, Polish or another language: http://forum.war2.ru/index.php/topic,4728.0.html
Please, contact me if you are interested in that.

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 27, 2016, 05:55:57 PM »
the main reason i was asking is because here in the U.S. you almost have to look for signs of tensions between the U.S. and Russia .. Aside from some "underground" type media outlets and some remarks Hillary has been making about Russia during the debates, there isn't a lot being talked about by the mainstream media.

.. But the "underground" type media outlets are talking about it heavily ... So most americans who strictly get their main stream media have little to no clue about what's going on between the two countries.

I was just curious how far in depth the tensions are being covered in Russia. Is it more of a "trending" and widely discussed topic, or something you almost have to look for to get insight into the matter.

Offline Certified MENSA Genius Brain (smart)

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 27, 2016, 05:59:26 PM »
the main reason i was asking is because here in the U.S. you almost have to look for signs of tensions between the U.S. and Russia .. Aside from some "underground" type media outlets and some remarks Hillary has been making about Russia during the debates, there isn't a lot being talked about by the mainstream media.
Beg to differ.  They asked repeatedly about Russia and Putin in every debate, the news has been blasting out headlines saying the Russian state is behind the hacks of Hillary campaign staffers, they talk incessantly about Russia bombing east Aleppo and they spam that picture of the dusty kid in the ambulance as wide as they can, to the point that most Americans don't know a more populous west Aleppo exists and is being shelled by the rebels.

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 27, 2016, 07:42:16 PM »
spb whats your opinion?

Offline shesycompany

• Death Knight
  • retired, be in music section
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 27, 2016, 07:49:04 PM »
i got beer, god i feel better.ugg gl hf non war monger here.

Offline EviL~Ryu

• (ง︡'-'︠)ง "Bitchin!" ®©℗™
  • Dragon
  • "It's going to be Legen-(wait for it......)-DARY!"
    • View Profile
    • Clan EviL Official Page
« Reply #20 on: October 27, 2016, 07:57:05 PM »
This is general discussion u know,  not server related.

Your gay, stfu and let the man speak!

Sent from my Motorola DynaTAC 8000X using Tapatalk

-Administrator of Clan EviL
-Developer (Trivia Development and Analytics)

Offline iL

• Administrator
  • Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 28, 2016, 04:06:46 AM »
Now official russian media says about Russia keeps all the promises (Syria, Ukraine, etc) and US breaks all their promises: do nothing right after signing the agreements. And also that US lies about russian attacks against innocent people and that US with their coalition bombs innocent people themselves.
Also official media says US created worlwide terrorism and keep support them.
That is a brief content for all russian news about US in last month.

3-6 months ago official media just alluded so "somebody" who do that, though everybody understand that they talked about the US.

And yes, last 2-3 years (right since the begin of Ukraine) official media says about sudden military excercises and training in all the directions: sea, ground, air, rockets, planes, helicopters, computers, etc.

.. But the "underground" type media outlets are talking about it heavily ... So most americans who strictly get their main stream media have little to no clue about what's going on between the two countries.
Same for "underground" media. There's no "underground" media, it's called opposition and looks like works with some kind of support from government, and their opinions are wide: some of them are still sure that Russia is a conoly of US, so we should totally obey the US, others are almost agree with our official position with less or more cases.
I didn't see any calls to war against US in our media or w/e. Or course you can find that in personal blogs or forums or w/e.

I was just curious how far in depth the tensions are being covered in Russia. Is it more of a "trending" and widely discussed topic, or something you almost have to look for to get insight into the matter.
We are not talking about that news all the time. Maybe 1-2 times a week in the kitchen.
US and Syria are "somewhere far" from Russia to not care of that. Ukraine is our neighbour, but everyone knows the situation is stable, tensions increases, but it's predictable. So we just watch that as the show with popcorn.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2016, 04:08:24 AM by iL »
Need help to translate War2Combat to German, French, Italian, Polish or another language: http://forum.war2.ru/index.php/topic,4728.0.html
Please, contact me if you are interested in that.

Offline Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 28, 2016, 04:19:25 AM »
This is general discussion u know,  not server related.
You know general discussion is rarely looked at, right?

11104 Posts
339 Topics

as of right now in General Discussion.

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 28, 2016, 10:44:52 PM »

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 10, 2016, 11:40:57 AM »
Looks liek Clinton's strategy of "hate on Russia" was idiotic

Invalid Tweet ID

Offline tora is a simp bitch for billionaires

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 10, 2016, 01:49:53 PM »
shillary's views are quite archaic. trump's too for that matter. CAPITLISMS BRINGING US SO MUCH PROGRESS THO! ;D ;D ;D :D :( :o :blank:

Offline Incos

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 27, 2017, 09:51:05 AM »
This is awesome, ties with Russia but now every other country is looking to war us. Trump is an idiot and only idiots voted for him. Sorry if you voted for him I don't mean any harm,just calling you out.

Who needs healthcare? Pensions? Alliances? Let's ramp up nuclear production. Let's go to war, our country will be better for it!!!
https://www.twitch.tv/incoswc - my twitch. Streaming 9:30pm - 11pm est most days!!

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 27, 2017, 11:50:37 AM »
Of course Trump is an idiot and nobody should have voted for him but Russia isn't the reason why.  Relations with Russia haven't even changed substantially anyway.  Every other country isn't looking to war us either, it's us looking to war all of them.

Offline shesycompany

• Death Knight
  • retired, be in music section
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 27, 2017, 06:02:14 PM »
 :( im getting the same feeling