Author Topic: Re: Smeagol  (Read 17917 times)

Offline woofy

• Server Admin
  • Berserker
    • View Profile
Re: Smeagol
« on: November 03, 2016, 03:32:27 AM »
calling someone out on forums over 60 bucks? jesus. you should see what i spend when i'm out with the boyz!

anyway, pretty personal post tbh. maybe a PM is a better option?

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
Re: Re: Smeagol
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2016, 03:48:01 AM »
The forums aren't meant for threads like this.
war2 > war3

Offline MaStA{hR}

• Grunt
  • Hullo
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2016, 04:19:44 AM »
calling someone out on forums over 60 bucks? jesus. you should see what i spend when i'm out with the boyz!

anyway, pretty personal post tbh. maybe a PM is a better option?

He blocked me.

How is tournament related earnings not a relevant thread? The details are extraneous but i wanted to paint a picture as the victim. I don't know where else to post it. He's blocked me and flames me whenever he is in a bad mood.
I love this game!

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2016, 07:52:11 AM »
it depends.

If the tournament was a money tournament and advertised as such, the $$ need to be paid. However, this is masta we're talking about, he never paid me any money I won in his tournament... Burnt had to send me the $$ instead.

So, I would say this is generally not acceptable, but in masta's case - he had it comin
« Last Edit: November 03, 2016, 09:02:50 AM by CLAW »

Offline Certified MENSA Genius Brain (smart)

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2016, 08:46:31 AM »
How is tournament related earnings not a relevant thread? The details are extraneous but i wanted to paint a picture as the victim. I don't know where else to post it. He's blocked me and flames me whenever he is in a bad mood.
The details are extremely extraneous.  You've been warned for bringing personal bullshit on here before/.  How many times are pballers gonna continue bringing their personal drama to the forums
« Last Edit: November 03, 2016, 08:54:56 AM by eyyy im walkin here »

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 03, 2016, 09:03:56 AM »
vanwilder was a part of "wife/girlfriend sharing" group on facebook. When i called him out on it, he left the group

Offline EviL~Ryu

• (ง︡'-'︠)ง "Bitchin!" ®©℗™
  • Dragon
  • "It's going to be Legen-(wait for it......)-DARY!"
    • View Profile
    • Clan EviL Official Page
« Reply #6 on: November 03, 2016, 09:14:17 AM »
The details are extremely extraneous.  You've been warned for bringing personal bullshit on here before/.  How many times are pballers gonna continue bringing their personal drama to the forums

Hey you [emoji14]

Yea you "Mr. Authority" [emoji1573]

Your retard is showing again [emoji6]

P.S. no one gives a fuck what you have to say [emoji23].

Sent from my Nokia 3310 using Tapatalk
« Last Edit: November 03, 2016, 09:20:00 AM by EviL~Ryu »

-Administrator of Clan EviL
-Developer (Trivia Development and Analytics)

Offline Paper_Boy

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 03, 2016, 09:48:01 AM »
Thanks for the bag of r0efls. You should have had him pay you directly then u don’t have to middleman if u wanna play
CAPTAIN SAVE A HO. Ne1 on welfare that blows their money on video games “SKINS” has their priorities seriously fucked up.
The goal should be to get off well fare, not indulging in pointless diversions. You may mean well but you’re an enabler, 60 bux won’t make or break anyone with those kind of fucked up priorities. You were wronged but its an unjust cause and highly inconsequential, and wining like a little girl won’t make it better. Man up or shut up^^^ Personally, i think you’ll be doing her a favor by stiffing her

Offline EviL~Ryu

• Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 03, 2016, 09:49:48 AM »

Sell out. [emoji58][emoji107]

Offline MaStA{hR}

• Grunt
  • Hullo
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 03, 2016, 10:28:09 AM »
it depends.

If the tournament was a money tournament and advertised as such, the $$ need to be paid. However, this is masta we're talking about, he never paid me any money I won in his tournament... Burnt had to send me the $$ instead.

So, I would say this is generally not acceptable, but in masta's case - he had it comin
Yeah arrow hijacked that tournament and doubled the prize money then didn't throw anything in. It was a tournament that I had planned for months and then last minute he does the advertising that it's his tournament with XXX prize money. I was blown away and my name at the end of the tournament was "the guy who is donating to Arrow's tournament". Obviously I felt very stiffed. We've been over this. I did send burnt the money back. So everyone is even. Except me and smeagol.

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk

« Last Edit: November 03, 2016, 10:51:07 AM by MaStA{hR} »
I love this game!

Offline xXxSmeagolxXx

• Ogre
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 PBall Players
« Reply #10 on: November 03, 2016, 11:51:05 AM »
Blid you're a piece of shit I hope Il removes you from this forum. Delete this post you fuckin retard Tora already told you and mouse to. Masta was told over a year ago that he did not have a paypal as stated in the rules. Masta was not wronged and posted this crap in my PBall group and came to facebook starting crap too. This show's how biased Blid is by waking up and keeping it, it has nothing to do with PBallers posting personal shit because GOW players do it to. This shows Blid's bias's and personal favoritism. He was not payed and the issue is over. Masta goes on a rant and raves for a page long over 60 bucks and my personal life, get a life blid, get a life masta and honestly seek some therapy.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2016, 11:53:01 AM by xXxSmeagolxXx »

Offline EviL~Ryu

• Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 03, 2016, 11:53:51 AM »
.... personal shit because GOW players do it to. This shows Blid's bias's and personal favoritism. ...

Been apparent long before this [emoji23]

Cocksucker did the same shit when his bitch boy banned lance, ganz, and me.

Deleted my posts and showed typical bias.

« Last Edit: November 03, 2016, 12:05:45 PM by EviL~Ryu »

Offline Certified MENSA Genius Brain (smart)

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 03, 2016, 12:00:05 PM »
Blid you're a piece of shit I hope Il removes you from this forum. Delete this post you fuckin retard Tora already told you and mouse to. Masta was told over a year ago that he did not have a paypal as stated in the rules. Masta was not wronged and posted this crap in my PBall group and came to facebook starting crap too. This show's how biased Blid is by waking up and keeping it, it has nothing to do with PBallers posting personal shit because GOW players do it to. This shows Blid's bias's and personal favoritism. He was not payed and the issue is over. Masta goes on a rant and raves for a page long over 60 bucks and my personal life, get a life blid, get a life masta and honestly seek some therapy.
Lol wtf are you even talking about, did you not notice the opening post is gone - because I already got rid of it?  Masta also does have a paypal address btw, that was mentioned in the long post that I already got rid of.

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 03, 2016, 12:04:07 PM »

My paypal is cameron.addison@7elements.global

Offline xXxSmeagolxXx

• Ogre
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 PBall Players
« Reply #14 on: November 03, 2016, 12:17:57 PM »
Lol wtf are you even talking about, did you not notice the opening post is gone - because I already got rid of it?  Masta also does have a paypal address btw, that was mentioned in the long post that I already got rid of.
What am I talking about? You deleted the post you know exactly what I'm talking about. One of these days you'll be removed as admin just like Burnt, until then Il will protect you. You show favoritism whether you admit it or not. When something concerns you or your personal life it's ban time, when something doesn't concern you oh well. Go away blid everyone would be happy.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2016, 12:20:42 PM by xXxSmeagolxXx »