Author Topic: Re: Smeagol  (Read 17929 times)

Offline MaStA{hR}

• Grunt
  • Hullo
    • View Profile
Re: Smeagol
« Reply #45 on: November 04, 2016, 02:47:13 AM »
It would be nice to get more positive feedback from everyone. It's clear that Smeagol and I are seeing this from two very different perspectives. Most of the evidence has been deleted in our old posts from last November/December.
I love this game!

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
Re: Re: Smeagol
« Reply #46 on: November 04, 2016, 03:04:15 AM »
Some things to know:

1. Daisycutter was pissed that smeagol  took his money and ran off with it. Don't expect any more donations in the future from this guy.  :( He offered to pay me through a conversation on facebook. I in turn suggested that it would be better to get it from Smeagol rather than take more of his money. I would feel awful and morally obligated to return it if Daisy ended up giving me the money directly. (Unless Smeagol gives it back to him and he then sends it to me).

2. I could not continue the discussion with him because some dummy made Smeagol the admin of the Warcraft 2 Pball page and Smeagol once again removed me and deleted all of my posts while I was at work.

3. I would like to get this resolved. If it's not, there should be a suspension or ban (in my opinion) on Smeagol's hosting tournaments abilities until he righteously gives me my money.

4. My paypal is cameron.addison@7elements.global.

5. Find a way for Smeagol to calm down.  :-[

6. I have zero way of contacting Smeagol now.

Edit: I have not received any money on my paypal still.

Its unlikely any of your demands will be met.

This tournament took place 1 year ago, you came in 2nd place and won $60. However you weren't willingly  to collect your winnings via paypal at the time in question.

I believe you did request smeagol to send the winnings to a personal friend of yours. However this was a vocal agreement between you and smeagol and can only be worked out between you both.

I was never aware such an agreement existed nor do I beleive mouse or Blid were ever aware.
I played counless games with you for the past year and you have never once mentioned this agreement.

This leads to the question why now? Why after 1 year? When someone wins money on war 2 the general rule of thumb is to cash out asap and raise awareness if you aren't receiving your winnings. You can't really come asking for something you won randomly months after it was won.

war2 > war3

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: November 04, 2016, 07:46:16 AM »
  Anything Smeagol is involved in turns into a Jerry Springer type s*** show.

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: November 04, 2016, 07:46:40 AM »
I love it

Offline EviL~Ryu

• (ง︡'-'︠)ง "Bitchin!" ®©℗™
  • Dragon
  • "It's going to be Legen-(wait for it......)-DARY!"
    • View Profile
    • Clan EviL Official Page
« Reply #49 on: November 04, 2016, 10:01:47 AM »
  Anything Smeagol is involved in turns into a Jerry Springer type s*** show.

Hicks.

Sent from my Nokia 3310 using Tapatalk

-Administrator of Clan EviL
-Developer (Trivia Development and Analytics)

Offline xXxSmeagolxXx

• Ogre
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 PBall Players
« Reply #50 on: November 04, 2016, 01:09:28 PM »
smeagol, youre all mad when camcam mentions your family, and now youre all like:

A week later he had talked to my baby mama and wanted to send her the money.
you finally said send it to Shawna. She was not able to get the money or me take it to her so I bought my son his usual 300 or so dollars of Christmas presents

nobody will respect your privacy if you dont respect it yourself
Cam has been paid and he continues to cry like a bitch Claw. Daisycutter my donator paid him after I talked to him even though it's clear he broke the rules. I'll respond to you because you are generally reasonable even though you troll. Once so many personal details are brought forth on several posts you can't just ignore that aspect. The fact is this is from 1 year ago and it's cause he didn't have a paypal. I literally got a notification with a typical page long cam whining type post and he got more agitated from that point on. He's got his money and I really am done commenting on this post because it's pointless as he was paid yesterday and he was never supposed to get the money anyway, I'm just a nice guy and Daisycutter is a super nice guy. This is also the guy who never paid you(Masta{hr}) for your tournament win, can you taste the irony? LOL, peace.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2016, 01:13:43 PM by xXxSmeagolxXx »

Offline Certified MENSA Genius Brain (smart)

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: November 04, 2016, 01:14:28 PM »
Moreover, there was evidence (admin deleted all of our flame posts long ago) that our conversations started pre-November 15 where you acknowledged where my winnings would be going (to you and Shawna) and the flaming didn't start until late November/early December when you got into a huge argument with Shawna, which I can document with old facebook messages. It became your fault when RL got mixed into the pball tournament man. None of this was my fault except not understanding your relationship with her well enough. Her diction in this was "Louis changed his mind and won't be sending the money now".
Wtf, this is from last Christmas?

Way too late to try to get any money you haven't already gotten at this point dude.

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: November 04, 2016, 01:23:50 PM »
This is also the guy who never paid you(Masta{hr}) for your tournament win, can you taste the irony? LOL, peace.
I know, the irony is large. Burnt had to pay me for masta, and then masta felt bad and paid him back... yet he insists that you pay him directly now and wont accept anything from daisy

just saying, things i quoted are pretty much what masta mentioned in his former post that got you mad. in the end poor adminz will be blamed for it all

Offline tora is a simp bitch for billionaires

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: November 04, 2016, 01:54:13 PM »
How is tournament related earnings not a relevant thread? The details are extraneous but i wanted to paint a picture as the victim. I don't know where else to post it. He's blocked me and flames me whenever he is in a bad mood.
The details are extremely extraneous.  You've been warned for bringing personal bullshit on here before/.  How many times are pballers gonna continue bringing their personal drama to the forums

Hey you [emoji14]

Yea you "Mr. Authority" [emoji1573]

Your retard is showing again [emoji6]

P.S. no one gives a fuck what you have to say [emoji23].

ban this mongoloid already

Offline MaStA{hR}

• Grunt
  • Hullo
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: November 04, 2016, 01:54:50 PM »
Daisycutter has not sent anything yet Smeagol.

Check time of the first one, it's at 8am before the tournament started. The 2nd picture is closer to 1:30pm post tournament. Smeagol and I are still in good standings. Shawna ended up buying me the skins because it seemed like a sure thing. Then obviously they have a fight and he no longer wants to deal with her. He never asked me for my paypal after that. Where did I do something wrong? I've been asking for the money for over a year, at least once every couple months. Blid, you deleted my posts asking for the money multiple times a long time ago. How is this still not valid??? Smeagol deletes my posts on facebook. So how can I claim the money? The evidence is gone that I asked a shit ton of times and never got it because he got pissed at Shawna and at me for posting a pball tier thingy that he disagreed with... adamantly.

Admin was so infatuated with the ban hammer over details about the situation that you guys never even saw the real posts which was about the money, the root of the problem. I point my finger at admin for this dragging out so long. Why should I drop it? Would you if you won a tournament and didn't get paid?

Claw didn't drop it when he won, and he finally got paid!
« Last Edit: November 04, 2016, 01:59:03 PM by MaStA{hR} »
I love this game!

Offline EviL~Ryu

• (ง︡'-'︠)ง "Bitchin!" ®©℗™
  • Dragon
  • "It's going to be Legen-(wait for it......)-DARY!"
    • View Profile
    • Clan EviL Official Page
« Reply #55 on: November 04, 2016, 02:16:07 PM »
How is tournament related earnings not a relevant thread? The details are extraneous but i wanted to paint a picture as the victim. I don't know where else to post it. He's blocked me and flames me whenever he is in a bad mood.
The details are extremely extraneous.  You've been warned for bringing personal bullshit on here before/.  How many times are pballers gonna continue bringing their personal drama to the forums

Hey you [emoji14]

Yea you "Mr. Authority" [emoji1573]

Your retard is showing again [emoji6]

P.S. no one gives a fuck what you have to say [emoji23].

ban this mongoloid already

[emoji23],

Told you, Germanic.

-Administrator of Clan EviL
-Developer (Trivia Development and Analytics)

Offline shesycompany

• Death Knight
  • retired, be in music section
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: November 04, 2016, 02:58:22 PM »
dam dudes just use someone trusted next time a 60$ lesson...i bet mousey or blid hell even ryu :P could be a trusted middle man. it still went to his kid and not for some crack also.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2016, 03:01:27 PM by easycompany »

Offline Certified MENSA Genius Brain (smart)

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: November 04, 2016, 03:11:45 PM »
Daisycutter has not sent anything yet Smeagol.

Check time of the first one, it's at 8am before the tournament started. The 2nd picture is closer to 1:30pm post tournament. Smeagol and I are still in good standings. Shawna ended up buying me the skins because it seemed like a sure thing. Then obviously they have a fight and he no longer wants to deal with her. He never asked me for my paypal after that. Where did I do something wrong? I've been asking for the money for over a year, at least once every couple months. Blid, you deleted my posts asking for the money multiple times a long time ago. How is this still not valid??? Smeagol deletes my posts on facebook. So how can I claim the money? The evidence is gone that I asked a shit ton of times and never got it because he got pissed at Shawna and at me for posting a pball tier thingy that he disagreed with... adamantly.

Admin was so infatuated with the ban hammer over details about the situation that you guys never even saw the real posts which was about the money, the root of the problem. I point my finger at admin for this dragging out so long. Why should I drop it? Would you if you won a tournament and didn't get paid?

Claw didn't drop it when he won, and he finally got paid!

Look how old this shit is.  Yeah, there he's agreeing to do something that he ended up not doing, and if it were 2015 right now I'd be on your side.

But it's really too late now.  Really really too late.  For me, anyway.  And what that means is I'm not gonna be mad at Smeagol for not paying, or ban him, or anything like that.  That's about all it means, mostly just sayin'.

Offline MaStA{hR}

• Grunt
  • Hullo
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: November 04, 2016, 04:30:08 PM »
I made a huge deal about it in like 5 different threads for 2 1/2 months (nov - jan) and nothing was done, you didn't ban him and i remember tora or someone saying "well he uses his own money and we can't stop him from hosting tournaments". Well yeah, he uses other people's money too, like toras, like daisys, like xcals etc. He can also be banned from hosting tournaments, it's easily within admin's power.

So if it didn't mean anything in November or December of last year, why are you saying NOW it doesn't matter but back then it did?
I love this game!

Offline BenJamin

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: November 04, 2016, 05:01:27 PM »
The emotional distress masta has gone through must be worth at least 10 times the actual amount he thinks hes owed.