Author Topic: Re: Smeagol  (Read 17593 times)

Offline Certified MENSA Genius Brain (smart)

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
Re: Re: Smeagol
« Reply #15 on: November 03, 2016, 12:22:10 PM »
Yeah I saw it, that's why I gave him a forums warning and removed the post containing the personal story.

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 03, 2016, 12:24:26 PM »
Smeagolinho, to be honest, there were hardly any juicy details in his post. Only about christmas presents
when i tried my homosexual moves on you, the first thing you did was advertise it on the forums. So whats personal and what is not?

Offline MaStA{hR}

• Grunt
  • Hullo
    • View Profile
Re: Smeagol
« Reply #17 on: November 03, 2016, 02:14:52 PM »
I was actually complimenting you for most of the post saying you were a very talented customs player that I'd known since 2003 or so and we have probably over 500 games played together. I don't know what happened between us (though I did suggest a few in my original post). We had a verbal agreement via a post in November that has been deleted and not archived due to us flaming each other post-tournament. I wish I had screen shotted it. At the time you were more than accommodating to take part of the money for your son and the other part was for me via "her" (won't say her name out of respect for you). At the time everything was dandy until some shit went down in your personal life and you took it out on me and my winnings. I tried to offer you my paypal afterwards but you blocked me or removed me from literally everything and I was banned from the forums for trying to defend myself against you.

Edit: The sad part is it was a $200 dollar tournament. xCaL had $100 that was rolled over into the tournament and daisycutter donated the other $100. Tora subsidizes most of Smeagol's tournaments too. So, it's not even his own money he is holding on to. He is holding on to other people's money. That's not to downplay that from time to time or even the majority of the time he does put up his own money by choice. Daisycutter sent me a facebook message saying he was going to send me the money. I told him not to because Louis has it and that would be stealing. :(
« Last Edit: November 03, 2016, 02:21:31 PM by MaStA{hR} »
I love this game!

Offline Sentinel1

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 03, 2016, 02:36:07 PM »
He should he banned until he pays.  Simple.

Offline MaStA{hR}

• Grunt
  • Hullo
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 03, 2016, 02:44:21 PM »
He should he banned until he pays.  Simple.

I agree. It doesn't matter how much you like or dislike someone. he allowed me to participate in the tournament knowing I had a good chance of winning. I think he is trying to weasel out of it by pointing the finger at me. :( Which sucks.
I love this game!

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 03, 2016, 02:56:12 PM »
I thought it was resolved now.

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 03, 2016, 03:06:41 PM »
I did to, whats the problem exactly. You have been offered your winnings that you didn't receive from last year. Thats what this is all about right.
What do you want smeagol to do?
war2 > war3

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 03, 2016, 03:13:18 PM »
who is this daisycutter? i can be his whore. does he like wagering? I could practice pball and have some 'friendly' bets with him!!!!

Offline the_magician

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 03, 2016, 03:36:13 PM »
it's a computer game

it's 60 dollars

get your shit together guys or don't host tournaments

outsiders 2c  ::)

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 03, 2016, 03:49:53 PM »
60$ is about how much i make by selling hax on w2

Offline MaStA{hR}

• Grunt
  • Hullo
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 03, 2016, 04:39:52 PM »
it's a computer game

it's 60 dollars

get your shit together guys or don't host tournaments

outsiders 2c  ::)

$60 has a relative worth to everyone. If you are wealthy, $60 bucks isn't worth your time. If you live meal to meal like some people who play this game, it could be groceries for the week. Another factor is your value system. If he doesn't care about reputation or being slimy, then yeah he's not going to pay.
I love this game!

Offline Sentinel1

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 03, 2016, 04:56:40 PM »
blid and tora said they thought it was resolved.  is it?

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 03, 2016, 04:59:18 PM »
So glad I visited the forms today. I agree with master. To me it wouldn't even be about the actual value of the money just the principle that it was promised and then not follow through with

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 03, 2016, 05:07:17 PM »
blid and tora said they thought it was resolved.  is it?
I have no idea, I'm just basing it off what Tora said.

Sounds like one of the other donors is going to pay Masta but Masta wants it to come from Smeagol.

Offline BenJamin

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: November 03, 2016, 05:18:06 PM »
I agree with cam and tk, this is more about the principle of the money rather than its actual value. Cam is questioning smeagol's character and integrity. Cam believed on good faith that he would recieve payment for winning a tournament and was deceived by someone he was friends with and trusted. Imagine how that would make you feel?

We should thank cam for making us aware of this siutation and hopefully he learns that there are only a few people in life that honorable.