Author Topic: Re: Smeagol  (Read 17857 times)

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
Re: Smeagol
« Reply #30 on: November 03, 2016, 05:26:11 PM »
I assumed it was resolved, masta posted he wanted his tournament winnings from last year. Smeagol arranged for him to receive it. So I don't see what the problem is.
war2 > war3

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
Re: Re: Smeagol
« Reply #31 on: November 03, 2016, 05:34:03 PM »
lil R will finally have a turkey for thanksgiving

people on w2 be cheating scum, its better to send money to admin beforehand. smeagols problem is that he made the tournament, and hence the rewards, official. He should suffer if he doesnt pay! make him suffer!

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 03, 2016, 05:40:08 PM »
Masta refused to accept the winnings
war2 > war3

Offline Sentinel1

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: November 03, 2016, 05:54:51 PM »
what do you mean arranged?  like he had someone that wasnt him offer to send him money?  one of the original donors?

Offline MaStA{hR}

• Grunt
  • Hullo
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: November 03, 2016, 09:26:41 PM »
Some things to know:

1. Daisycutter was pissed that smeagol  took his money and ran off with it. Don't expect any more donations in the future from this guy.  :( He offered to pay me through a conversation on facebook. I in turn suggested that it would be better to get it from Smeagol rather than take more of his money. I would feel awful and morally obligated to return it if Daisy ended up giving me the money directly. (Unless Smeagol gives it back to him and he then sends it to me).

2. I could not continue the discussion with him because some dummy made Smeagol the admin of the Warcraft 2 Pball page and Smeagol once again removed me and deleted all of my posts while I was at work.

3. I would like to get this resolved. If it's not, there should be a suspension or ban (in my opinion) on Smeagol's hosting tournaments abilities until he righteously gives me my money.

4. My paypal is cameron.addison@7elements.global.

5. Find a way for Smeagol to calm down.  :-[

6. I have zero way of contacting Smeagol now.

Edit: I have not received any money on my paypal still.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2016, 09:43:23 PM by MaStA{hR} »
I love this game!

Offline Sentinel1

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: November 03, 2016, 09:42:46 PM »
so yeah, people sent Smeagol money to give the tournament winner, he kept it, I don't think a "resolution" is one of those donors just sends more money to Masta while Smeagol carries on like nothing happened.

Should be banned until he pays.

Offline xXxSmeagolxXx

• Ogre
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 PBall Players
« Reply #36 on: November 04, 2016, 12:24:58 AM »
This money was not "promised" to masta(cam). It was stated over and over that anyone participating in a PBall tournament had to have a paypal I can pull up old shit on the PBall Group, Forum, and other shit about this. Cam refused a paypal for 2 days after the tournament in which time I constantly contacted him asking for it. A week later he had talked to my baby mama and wanted to send her the money. Cam was never promised anything he broke the rules and is in default in any court of law. I worked out of the goodness of my heart to make sure he got the money. When he came to me saying he was obligated to the money one year later after himself dropping it seemed liked trolling. After talking to Tora about it he thought the same thing. Cam is being a huge drama queen and mostly it's a bunch of people who don't even know the story of the money or any of what Cam's saying, commenting with just his side. Daisycutter payed Cam but only cause he's crying like a bitch while complimenting my character and bringing lots of warcraft stuff and my family into it lol. Anyway there you have it I'm done commenting on this because it's been resolved between me and Daisycutter. It's also been resolved between Cam and me he can stay away from me as he put in his post last night.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2016, 01:04:08 AM by xXxSmeagolxXx »

Offline xXxSmeagolxXx

• Ogre
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: November 04, 2016, 12:29:51 AM »
I should also add anyone questioning the integrity of the PBall tournaments is a fool. There have been 6 cash tournaments and one person didn't have a paypal after he admits he just didn't want to give it to me for a week and tried to make up a story to have it sent somewhere else. He broke the rules by not having a paypal and refusing a place for me to just send him a check. There have been 28 PBall tournaments(6 cash ones) hosted by me and one person has had a problem with getting payed Cam because he didn't have a paypal. Move on people Cam is going back one year to start drama where there was none anymore.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2016, 12:49:37 AM by xXxSmeagolxXx »

Offline MaStA{hR}

• Grunt
  • Hullo
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: November 04, 2016, 01:27:14 AM »
Please show me a message where you asked me for paypal. You agreed before I entered the tournament to do it the other way hence one of the reasons why I didn't give you my paypal info. You got into an argument with Shawna shortly thereafter and reneged on our agreement. Very different picture than what you are painting here man. I would have given it to you if it was absolutely mandatory; but you made a clear exception for me because you didn't mind the winnings going partially towards your son. You even praised me at the start for doing so until your shit got real in real life and you turned on me.

Edit: It's been clear for over a year that you've had a target over my head and made it super personal. Stuff that if I repeat there's a 100% chance I will get banned from the forums for responding to your stuff again lol.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2016, 01:53:16 AM by MaStA{hR} »
I love this game!

Offline xXxSmeagolxXx

• Ogre
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: November 04, 2016, 01:29:09 AM »
I am done responding to this post but you are full of it, I hounded you for days over a paypal until you finally said send it to Shawna. She was not able to get the money or me take it to her so I bought my son his usual 300 or so dollars of Christmas presents and it was forgotten by me, you, and Shawna. I'm not sure what you're playing at but you're being a drama queen for real. I can pull up all our old messages on Facebook if I really wanted to. You're arguing at a point that is already done and over with you were paid by Daisycutter today after breaking the paypal rule THE END. Get a life bro.

P.S. I should add Cam started this issue posting a long status to PBall players group with this intermingled with stuff about sending it to my baby mama so I asked for a PM then finally commented on another post we had been talking on.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2016, 01:38:13 AM by xXxSmeagolxXx »

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: November 04, 2016, 01:39:21 AM »
smeagol, youre all mad when camcam mentions your family, and now youre all like:

A week later he had talked to my baby mama and wanted to send her the money.
you finally said send it to Shawna. She was not able to get the money or me take it to her so I bought my son his usual 300 or so dollars of Christmas presents

nobody will respect your privacy if you dont respect it yourself

Offline MaStA{hR}

• Grunt
  • Hullo
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: November 04, 2016, 01:57:22 AM »
I am done responding to this post but you are full of it, I hounded you for days over a paypal until you finally said send it to Shawna. She was not able to get the money or me take it to her so I bought my son his usual 300 or so dollars of Christmas presents and it was forgotten by me, you, and Shawna. I'm not sure what you're playing at but you're being a drama queen for real. I can pull up all our old messages on Facebook if I really wanted to. You're arguing at a point that is already done and over with you were paid by Daisycutter today after breaking the paypal rule THE END. Get a life bro.

P.S. I should add Cam started this issue posting a long status to PBall players group with this intermingled with stuff about sending it to my baby mama so I asked for a PM then finally commented on another post we had been talking on.

You deleted my posts and removed me from the facebook group so I can't see what you wrote lol. I understand why you're admin because you took the initiative to create pball tournaments when no one else would, but you emotionally respond to everything man.

Moreover, there was evidence (admin deleted all of our flame posts long ago) that our conversations started pre-November 15 where you acknowledged where my winnings would be going (to you and Shawna) and the flaming didn't start until late November/early December when you got into a huge argument with Shawna, which I can document with old facebook messages. It became your fault when RL got mixed into the pball tournament man. None of this was my fault except not understanding your relationship with her well enough. Her diction in this was "Louis changed his mind and won't be sending the money now".
« Last Edit: November 04, 2016, 02:00:59 AM by MaStA{hR} »
I love this game!

Offline MaStA{hR}

• Grunt
  • Hullo
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: November 04, 2016, 02:35:31 AM »
Something else that is important to note is that he did not send me the money either. My paypal still shows no transactions in the past few days.
I love this game!

Offline shesycompany

• Death Knight
  • retired, be in music section
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: November 04, 2016, 02:39:33 AM »

Offline woofy

• Server Admin
  • Berserker
    • View Profile