Author Topic: Masta{hR} Congratulations You Are Banned From The PBall Tournaments Again  (Read 4044 times)

Offline xXxSmeagolxXx

• Ogre
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 PBall Players
You can make up all the bullshit you want and troll for days but it doesn't change the facts. Every person who's placed in one of my cash tournaments received their prize as they gave me their paypal. Xcal who got 1st in the tournament you're crying about gave me his paypal and I sent him $140 right away, you hid yours for a week after and never gave me one EVER, and now 1 year later want me to send it to you. Daisycutter was aware of the situation the whole time 1 year ago you dodged payment forever kid.

Now you're making up shit that I threatened to gang bang your wife? What the fuck is wrong with your head man for real. You threatened to snap my neck over an argument on the forum and I told you I'd murder you if you tried. I never said I'd gang bang your wife or half the shit you are making up. I seriously think you need some help man, you start drama from a year ago where there was none and accuse me of a bunch of shit that didn't even happen. It's very simple you dodged sending me a paypal and you never got paid because of it. If you want your wife gang banged great man but I never said it so keep your sick shit to yourself.

You are banned from my tournaments as you come back and start drama once again for no reason. The PBallers are like family we all know each other and get along, stop being a petty troll. You want to stop being a fool and making everyone look bad then you can have another shot sometime, grow the fuck up.

« Last Edit: November 06, 2016, 06:51:20 AM by xXxSmeagolxXx »

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
Re: Masta{hR} Congratulations You Are Banned From The PBall Tournaments Again
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2016, 12:06:08 PM »
NIGGERS NIGGERS

Offline Delete mine too

• Death Knight
  • http://meatspin.com
    • View Profile
    • http://meatspin.com