Author Topic: Trump won and all I can think about is ^adam^  (Read 6522 times)

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
Trump won and all I can think about is ^adam^
« on: November 09, 2016, 12:53:16 AM »
We talked about politics constantly... I don't think it's any secret to those who talked with him knew he was gunning  for trump. I strongly disagreed with him... turns out he was right. ;)

Offline Paper_Boy

• Grunt
    • View Profile
Re: Trump won and all I can think about is ^adam^
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2016, 06:25:00 PM »
http://www.businessinsider.com/obama-seth-meyers-roast-trump-white-house-correspondents-dinner-2016-4

Everyone in the crowd was laughing except Trump. Very BIGLY prediction of  Adam I respect. The country was heading in the wrong direction with Obama Care, TPP, Immigration, taxes & regulation. He might be an ass hole but he has some very sensible policy proposals. With Clinton it was hard to discern between her fake public and private positions. Nobody wants to elect a crook who outsources American policy to the highest donor.  I'm sure Adam would say "LETS MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN" !!!
You have to appreciate the irony that the DNC was the one inciting violence and voter fraud all along.

Offline CumSavorer4385

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2016, 06:55:41 PM »
Quote from: Swift
i don't know if i'll ever forgive you for how you treated turtleman

Offline foonat

• Server Admin
  • Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2016, 10:12:59 AM »
http://www.businessinsider.com/obama-seth-meyers-roast-trump-white-house-correspondents-dinner-2016-4

Everyone in the crowd was laughing except Trump. Very BIGLY prediction of  Adam I respect. The country was heading in the wrong direction with Obama Care, TPP, Immigration, taxes & regulation. He might be an ass hole but he has some very sensible policy proposals. With Clinton it was hard to discern between her fake public and private positions. Nobody wants to elect a crook who outsources American policy to the highest donor.  I'm sure Adam would say "LETS MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN" !!!
You have to appreciate the irony that the DNC was the one inciting violence and voter fraud all along.
lol

Offline foonat

• Server Admin
  • Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 22, 2016, 06:28:17 PM »
I split this out as per claw's request and left the OP and some other posts that were somewhat on topic.