War2.ru Slogan
News: There's a new version of War2Observe that fixes the crash issue,
download from the downloads page today!

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
Welcome to the forums! We're glad to have you here! :) You can register your account here, then feel free to introduce yourself in the Server.War2.ru board & let us know who you are on the server.

DNA-Sequence tells people to no join my game 181  2

Grunt Posts: 127 Karma: +6/-0 ***

eleison

• Grunt
    • View Profile
DNA-Sequence tells people to no join my game
« on: August 31, 2018, 09:09:26 AM »
We played chop 1s, he accuse me for map hacking... And when I rehosted he started to tell everyone I am Dellam, lol, so people wouldn't join my game. I consider this really bad for the server. I'm a common hoster and supporter for new players. Please don't let users act like this on server. Thanks ADMIN!

Peon Posts: 24 Karma: +1/-0 **

^^Zeus^^

• Peon
    • View Profile
Re: DNA-Sequence tells people to no join my game
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2018, 07:01:55 AM »
man has a lot of toxic players that can not play and is judged and talking about what is not good I suffer from cases like leeroyjenkins and $) trouble ($ these do not like min by the way of playing when the favo does not say anything else when and against and loses business the speech a lot of shit

man tem muitos player toxicos que e assim mesmo não conseguem jogar e fica julgado e falando oque não presta eu sofro com isso casos como leeroyjenkins e $)trouble($ esses não gosta de min pelo jeito de jogar quando e a favoe não fala nada mais quando e contra e perde comerça a fala um monte de merda
Peon Posts: 24 Karma: +1/-0 **

^^Zeus^^

• Peon
    • View Profile
Re: DNA-Sequence tells people to no join my game
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2018, 07:03:08 AM »

translator translates wrong just go to the letter