Author Topic: Master tag challenge thread  (Read 243468 times)

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
Re: Master tag challenge thread
« Reply #210 on: December 27, 2016, 11:58:53 AM »
Maybe make a rule like you need to be top 15 or 20 on ladder to challenge .. but clearly knitter should have every right to challenge.. and refusal to accept/dodge should have consequences. Otherwise it's just going to be a tag that rarely gets challenged.

Yamon just wanted to make sure he would get the $25 thats all.
war2 > war3

Offline LTFan

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #211 on: December 27, 2016, 01:58:13 PM »
I have to agree with TK on this one. This should have nothing to do with money. Yamon was challenged for his master tag by a previous tag holder and should be forced to accept whether money is on the line or not. What if you would have never showed up or said no to the money then knitter wouldnt have the master tag back because yamon would not have played.

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
« Reply #212 on: December 27, 2016, 02:09:10 PM »
I have to agree with TK on this one. This should have nothing to do with money. Yamon was challenged for his master tag by a previous tag holder and should be forced to accept whether money is on the line or not. What if you would have never showed up or said no to the money then knitter wouldnt have the master tag back because yamon would not have played.

They did play, I did show up, and I did offer up a prize. Lets deal with the facts not what if scenarios.
What if I were to challenge shotgun? Should shotgun be forced to accept?
« Last Edit: December 27, 2016, 02:11:06 PM by ~ToRa~ »
war2 > war3

Offline LTFan

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #213 on: December 27, 2016, 02:50:49 PM »
you must not of read what TK said about being top 15-20 in order to challenge or being a previous tag holder like knitter. and its not a what if scenario when yamon outright says "Risking my master tag with no benefits is stupid".

Offline Yamon

• Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: December 28, 2016, 12:55:16 PM »
re me vs knitter to take place today? series score is 1-1

Offline Yamon

• Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #215 on: December 28, 2016, 01:27:53 PM »
you must not of read what TK said about being top 15-20 in order to challenge or being a previous tag holder like knitter. and its not a what if scenario when yamon outright says "Risking my master tag with no benefits is stupid".

it's clearly stated in the rules of this thread that masters can decline any challenge they see fit.
« Last Edit: December 28, 2016, 01:29:25 PM by Yamon »

Offline Knitter

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #216 on: December 28, 2016, 01:29:23 PM »

ok accepted.
ill be ready in 10-20mins

Offline Knitter

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #217 on: December 28, 2016, 01:49:01 PM »

ok accepted.

funny.
Yamon challenged me to a master challenge "now". " Yo Knitt lets Master Challenge since not many games are goin".
I accepted but now hes gone....
Actually he should challenge some1 who has never defended his Mastertag like U8,jesk,Ripe,Startale, Alf or Ripe....
Im done with him... i was trying to be nice but now hes trying to be a dick.

Challenge is cancelt.

Offline Yamon

• Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #218 on: December 28, 2016, 02:18:32 PM »

ok accepted.

funny.
Yamon challenged me to a master challenge "now". " Yo Knitt lets Master Challenge since not many games are goin".
I accepted but now hes gone....
Actually he should challenge some1 who has never defended his Mastertag like U8,jesk,Ripe,Startale, Alf or Ripe....
Im done with him... i was trying to be nice but now hes trying to be a dick.

Challenge is cancelt.
i wasnt trying to be a dick. i just forgot. my memory is absolutely shot

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #219 on: December 28, 2016, 02:27:48 PM »
shouldnt take long to forget about challenging knitter then

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
« Reply #220 on: December 28, 2016, 03:13:10 PM »
Sounds fair if this is what transpired. Yamon will have to challenge someone else.
war2 > war3

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
« Reply #221 on: December 28, 2016, 03:14:38 PM »
Knitterhemd if your change your mind and decide to play yamon I send u $25 for winning.
war2 > war3

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #222 on: December 28, 2016, 04:05:03 PM »
People want the master tag. I personally think u would be better off re-structuring it.

Make accepting challenges mandatory or loss of tag (put a limit on who can challenge based on ladder ranking). Maybe say they don't have to accept any challenges within a week of acquiring the tag so the tag doesn't change hands every other day (burden on admins ) .. but after a week it's up for grabs. Take the money that would have been donated to people trying to defend it and spend on things that would benefit server (hosting maybe) .. like I said people want the tag. They will play for it and play to keep it. The $25 perk is nice but not necessary to keep the challenges active imo

Offline Yamon

• Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #223 on: December 28, 2016, 04:24:58 PM »
People want the master tag. I personally think u would be better off re-structuring it.

Make accepting challenges mandatory or loss of tag (put a limit on who can challenge based on ladder ranking). Maybe say they don't have to accept any challenges within a week of acquiring the tag so the tag doesn't change hands every other day (burden on admins ) .. but after a week it's up for grabs. Take the money that would have been donated to people trying to defend it and spend on things that would benefit server (hosting maybe) .. like I said people want the tag. They will play for it and play to keep it. The $25 perk is nice but not necessary to keep the challenges active imo
why are you so stupid? cut down on the boos

Offline Szwagier

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #224 on: December 28, 2016, 04:32:13 PM »

im still waiting for some1 who want play vs me sea maps...
http://www.youtube.com/user/SzwagierR

Equinox - the dumbest person in this game, do not argue with an idiot, because he will bring you to his level and overcome with experience