Author Topic: Master tag challenge thread  (Read 244092 times)

Offline (PLS DELETE MY ACC)

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
Re: Master tag challenge thread
« Reply #660 on: July 05, 2019, 07:58:31 AM »
ALL BUT POLISH BROS FEAR SO CLEARLY ONLY 3 PLAYERS DESERVE MASTER (FAGIER, GRZEMINI, CLAW)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_LC4YCh9Hg0
TOTALLY UNBIASED CHOP VIDEO

NOTHING (EXCEPT FOR A SUPER FRESH ADMIN) CAN STOP THE VANIMAL!

Offline O4L

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 Server
« Reply #661 on: July 25, 2019, 11:11:48 PM »
@aLfReD seems like you are the fighting master and sounds like some fun games, maybe this Sunday if not sooner?

Offline aLfReD

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #662 on: July 26, 2019, 02:10:16 PM »
Yea man, lets play

Some Evening next week?

I'd have to think about maps, can't give you the chance to pick too weird ones. I'll pick some regular bne ones, all High Ef of course.

Offline aLfReD

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #663 on: July 26, 2019, 02:22:47 PM »
BTW @XuRnT wheres the advertisment for this year's war2 festival, would be a shame if anyone missed it that wanted to go

Offline O4L

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 Server
« Reply #664 on: July 26, 2019, 04:15:17 PM »
Not hosting any tournaments atm just want to do games but I think Bux and Equi have one in the works.

Offline Yamon

• Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #665 on: August 17, 2019, 09:30:59 AM »
I challenge Teaboy for his master tag.

Offline Yamon

• Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #666 on: August 17, 2019, 09:33:10 AM »
Warcraft 2 has really declined in quality. We need a better quality of players. And I'm back to give warcraft 2  just that.

Offline G3mini

• Peon
    • View Profile
« Reply #667 on: August 17, 2019, 11:55:00 AM »
First buy original windows, i dont want play with stealers
Damn, stupid english language

Offline Yamon

• Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #668 on: August 17, 2019, 12:07:04 PM »
it doesn't matter if you don't. defend it or lose it. It's a privilege, not a right to have a master tag.  I don't think you deserve it. You'll just lose it anyway karmatically if you're so weak in victory over time. You're not a master. You're a chop player and your attitude is not one of a champion, it's a rodent. You have no respect. It's not that you've said anything outrageous, in fact quite the opposite. I'm not going based off of that. It's not a personal attack, or character assassination. Yes you do have to Agree to a series, but if you think you can just ignore me and say "I'm a noob", then yes your friends will agree. but no one else will. I'm just stating the obvious. If you don't defend it, then it's just an icon and it loses all of it's meaning. It's ridiculous to think you can only play in-house games with your friends who all have master tags and just sit on them. Yes it's funny. But I know that you have an enormous sense of unfounded superiority. You're all ego. I've been playing this game forever and you're so so far from how good you think you are, that it just becomes a complete joke. And it gets tiresome. Of course the decline of this game isn't your fault or responsibility, but you and your friends pretty much embody it and carry it on with your noobishness and annoying perpetuation of dunning kruger, with your dumb cliques. Because u8t can beat swift, doesn't mean anything. Swift's actual skill level is completely outside of the realm of u8ts perception. You guys are just pissing on legacy and graves and I've had enough of it. And you know you are, I don't have to tell you. I'm just stating the obvious. You can put up any strawman argument you want. " Oh he's mad it's just a game" " Or I've always been nice to you" or whatever strawman you want to present. I don't care about any of those things. I'm not emotionally involved. Why don't you start being honest? Don't continue to insult my intelligence. Everyone else is stupid, but I'm not. You're ruining this game also by doing the things that you do, and lagging on top of it. You can't diffuse energy that is awareness of your actions. So I'm going to beat your teaboy baby bum, because you and baby u8t are only the 100th generation of good players, far far away from what it actually means to be good. And That fact actually does upset you, I know that. So you hide it with your non-participation. It's so so obvious what you guys are doing. Even your response, is literally proof of everything I've said in this post, your post above mine. " Buy windows". are you serious dude? are you an idiot? I've been aware of the meme you guys have been doing for years, and to think everyone is unaware of it, is totally self-unaware in of itself. You guys love when it's addressed, you'll drag it out and drag it out until it has to be addressed, and then win ( Against people you can be beat). or completely ignore people you can't such as me. So Here I am, and there you are. Ass open. I don't care if you haven't said anything to me or don't ban me from your games. That's just yet again, another smoke screen to preserve your meme because you're aware also, that I am a threat.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2019, 12:30:09 PM by Yamon »

Offline Tolean

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #669 on: August 17, 2019, 12:42:23 PM »
So is it a dodge? For sure Yamon is not a noob and he can challenge any master. For sure not any noob must have this right, but Yamon has it. If the series happens let us know the results.
GL both!!
If the thing with Windows is not just a joke, but a real argument. It is a very stupid one.

Offline Yamon

• Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #670 on: August 17, 2019, 12:44:48 PM »
"For sure not any noob must have this right, but Yamon has it."

That's so obvious and true. And he's so new he doesn't even know that. And that is what I'm getting at here.

Offline (PLS DELETE MY ACC)

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #671 on: August 17, 2019, 01:09:04 PM »
So is it a dodge? For sure Yamon is not a noob and he can challenge any master. For sure not any noob must have this right, but Yamon has it. If the series happens let us know the results.
GL both!!
If the thing with Windows is not just a joke, but a real argument. It is a very stupid one.

MY CHALLENGE WAS IGNORED AS WELL SO...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_LC4YCh9Hg0
TOTALLY UNBIASED CHOP VIDEO

NOTHING (EXCEPT FOR A SUPER FRESH ADMIN) CAN STOP THE VANIMAL!

Offline aLfReD

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #672 on: August 17, 2019, 01:47:33 PM »
We can play next week CLAVV

Yea man, lets play

Some Evening next week?

I'd have to think about maps, can't give you the chance to pick too weird ones. I'll pick some regular bne ones, all High Ef of course.

Offline maciek

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #673 on: August 17, 2019, 01:52:05 PM »
For sure Yamon is not a noob
He is actually.

Offline Yamon

• Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #674 on: August 17, 2019, 06:59:32 PM »
maciek you are new dude. lol. You got decent playing against me dude. I fostered your development.