Author Topic: Master tag challenge thread  (Read 243529 times)

Offline Szwagier

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
Re: Master tag challenge thread
« Reply #735 on: January 22, 2020, 06:00:35 PM »
We can play today or tomorrow evening. Map pool is gold rush bne bo7.

You want all the maps to be played on “gold rush?”

why not? master can pick any sets, it can be gow bo7 but it cant be goldrush bo7?
http://www.youtube.com/user/SzwagierR

Equinox - the dumbest person in this game, do not argue with an idiot, because he will bring you to his level and overcome with experience

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
« Reply #736 on: January 22, 2020, 06:03:49 PM »
@war2counsel

Please weigh in.
war2 > war3

Offline maciek

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #737 on: January 22, 2020, 07:04:59 PM »
As far as maps go, that is 100% up to the master tag holder who is being challenged. For instance if someone were challenge Swagier for his master tag, Swagier will be the one to set the terms of said challenge (i.e. maps, settings, time, and day)
there

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #738 on: January 22, 2020, 08:51:30 PM »
Here how it could work.

Rules

BO-7
Speed: Even Faster
Ressources: High

Challenger choose map the first and he choose untill he win.

Mean if he choose the first map and win, the master have the right to choose next.

If challenger choose first map and lose, then he still keeping choosing next ones untill he win.

( OFFICIAL MAP POOL that nobody cant refuse )

- BRIDGE 2 BRIDGE
- FOREST TRAIL
- GARDEN OF WAR CLASSIC
- GOLD SEPARATE EAST AND WEST
- MINE IN THE CENTER
- NOWHERE TO RUN OR HIDE
- PLAINS OF SNOW
- DIVIDE AND CONQUER

( Aggrement pool MAP, SPEED, AND RESSOURCES that both side have to agree for playing those maps and settings )

* If they both cant agreed on those map, speed and ressources, then they have to go back on official map pool *

- HIGH SEAS COMBAT
- X-MARKS
- FOUR CORNERS
- NO WAY OUT OF THIS MAZE
- FIRST OCEAN COMBAT
- FRIENDS
- SOUTH FURY RIVERS
- GARDEN OF WAR BT NET
- GARDEN OF WAR TE

Now there also the part about who deserve to play a master, i think master got the mission to protect his title, but we cant abuse of him and ask him to play everyone at any moment.

So i think peoples need to deserve that shot, to have the right of asking a master for a challenge you will need to get acces in top 25 of the official war2ru ladder.

If you can acces top 25 then you have the right to ask 1 MASTER per month, ( master of your choice ) if you fail you cant ask for revenche untill the next six month.
You only can ask a different master and only the next month!

I think the fact that everyone are master corrup the ranking and dont push players to push themself over there limit..

Exemple: Every top 25 will challenge the master that they think they suck the most, so it always gonna be the same master that would be challenge.

Thats why we have to put the six month rule and make them play different masters.

I also think we have to made 2 more grand masters title and make u8 grand master challengable too... So others masters have to keep pushing themself to reach grand master, a master need to beat another master in b0-7 series to gain the right to officially challenge a grand master.

I also think we need to remove the title at swift, he dont even play anymore, he never have protect that title, its time to relinquish that title and make a tournament for it or something.

So imagine we had

1 Legend
3 Grand Master
7 Master

oh: and please.... get rid of that non sens 20$, peoples dont have to get paid for that and it make it slower, those titles have to be active and really run.

If we get an high rating challenges per month it will cost an arm..

No reason to pay for that, tournament is where we give prize, those title have to be defend activily and dont need to be paid.
« Last Edit: January 22, 2020, 10:39:58 PM by Equinox »
Mr.120apm aka U8! Best player of the world losing 4v3 against Phillip5256.

Offline RagneR

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #739 on: January 23, 2020, 01:15:28 AM »
All that you said, I like. I would like such rules.Only ladder means nothing. Therefore, I would allow players who have 1000 wins to challenge. So you can exclude the smurfs and dishonest climbs on the ladder.

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
« Reply #740 on: January 23, 2020, 01:21:21 AM »
All that you said, I like. I would like such rules.Only ladder means nothing. Therefore, I would allow players who have 1000 wins to challenge. So you can exclude the smurfs and dishonest climbs on the ladder.

Smurfs have never been allowed. Ladder abusers are always debatable, our ladder isn’t exactly the greatest.
war2 > war3

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #741 on: January 23, 2020, 01:33:53 AM »
I think the ladder going well since couple of months, but what could help would be a reset...

Elo is kinda fucked top now.

Offline RagneR

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #742 on: January 23, 2020, 04:24:58 PM »
Good games. It was more interesting than I thought. It is like nwtr and chop. A map of the same type.

Here is a cloud with all 5 games. The score is 4-1 in my favor https://drive.google.com/file/d/1H6_zuWM9iYSIWpGB2y30jAU6QND37PbA/view?usp=sharing

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
« Reply #743 on: January 23, 2020, 04:34:39 PM »
Good games. It was more interesting than I thought. It is like nwtr and chop. A map of the same type.

Here is a cloud with all 5 games. The score is 4-1 in my favor https://drive.google.com/file/d/1H6_zuWM9iYSIWpGB2y30jAU6QND37PbA/view?usp=sharing

U won huh...I hate gold rush so much.
war2 > war3

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
« Reply #744 on: January 23, 2020, 04:35:42 PM »
Here how it could work.

Rules

BO-7
Speed: Even Faster
Ressources: High

Challenger choose map the first and he choose untill he win.

Mean if he choose the first map and win, the master have the right to choose next.

If challenger choose first map and lose, then he still keeping choosing next ones untill he win.

( OFFICIAL MAP POOL that nobody cant refuse )

- BRIDGE 2 BRIDGE
- FOREST TRAIL
- GARDEN OF WAR CLASSIC
- GOLD SEPARATE EAST AND WEST
- MINE IN THE CENTER
- NOWHERE TO RUN OR HIDE
- PLAINS OF SNOW
- DIVIDE AND CONQUER

( Aggrement pool MAP, SPEED, AND RESSOURCES that both side have to agree for playing those maps and settings )

* If they both cant agreed on those map, speed and ressources, then they have to go back on official map pool *

- HIGH SEAS COMBAT
- X-MARKS
- FOUR CORNERS
- NO WAY OUT OF THIS MAZE
- FIRST OCEAN COMBAT
- FRIENDS
- SOUTH FURY RIVERS
- GARDEN OF WAR BT NET
- GARDEN OF WAR TE

Now there also the part about who deserve to play a master, i think master got the mission to protect his title, but we cant abuse of him and ask him to play everyone at any moment.

So i think peoples need to deserve that shot, to have the right of asking a master for a challenge you will need to get acces in top 25 of the official war2ru ladder.

If you can acces top 25 then you have the right to ask 1 MASTER per month, ( master of your choice ) if you fail you cant ask for revenche untill the next six month.
You only can ask a different master and only the next month!

I think the fact that everyone are master corrup the ranking and dont push players to push themself over there limit..

Exemple: Every top 25 will challenge the master that they think they suck the most, so it always gonna be the same master that would be challenge.

Thats why we have to put the six month rule and make them play different masters.

I also think we have to made 2 more grand masters title and make u8 grand master challengable too... So others masters have to keep pushing themself to reach grand master, a master need to beat another master in b0-7 series to gain the right to officially challenge a grand master.

I also think we need to remove the title at swift, he dont even play anymore, he never have protect that title, its time to relinquish that title and make a tournament for it or something.

So imagine we had

1 Legend
3 Grand Master
7 Master

oh: and please.... get rid of that non sens 20$, peoples dont have to get paid for that and it make it slower, those titles have to be active and really run.

If we get an high rating challenges per month it will cost an arm..

No reason to pay for that, tournament is where we give prize, those title have to be defend activily and dont need to be paid.

This has merit. Anyone else care to comment?
war2 > war3

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #745 on: January 23, 2020, 05:28:13 PM »
Btw i forgot to say, if we do that it would also be possible to challenge the legend, same way as master would do to challenge a grand master.

Mean if 2 grand master do a bo-7, the winner gain the right to challenge the legend.

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
« Reply #746 on: January 24, 2020, 08:45:14 PM »
New list of masters,

u8t3io3p
Ragner
BHC-Jesk
Alf-Attack
Braviet
Shotgun
war2 > war3

Offline Knitter

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #747 on: January 27, 2020, 08:27:56 AM »
I will challenge shotgun for his master tag . Please name a date and ur maps.

i forfeit!
Keep your master Tag and keep running away. I dont care anymore.
You coudnt name a date or time... Been message u twice when you were online and you never respond.

Offline Harrywangs

• Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #748 on: January 27, 2020, 06:54:51 PM »
Pretty sure there is some rule if you challenge, that they have to play by a certain amount of time or they will lose the master tag to you. Maybe I'm wrong but that is what I recall when there were previous problems with this.

Offline Oragorn

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #749 on: January 31, 2020, 01:22:39 PM »
 :wc2: Рагнер, я бросаю тебе вызов! Го время и место!  :wc2:
 :wc2: Ragner, I challenge you! Say time and place! (Sorry for my English)  :wc2: