Author Topic: Master tag challenge thread  (Read 244015 times)

Offline Yamon

• Berserker
    • View Profile
Re: Master tag challenge thread
« Reply #90 on: November 23, 2016, 02:40:05 PM »
4-3 vs knitter. i'll send the warvid to burnt if he wants to display the games.
« Last Edit: November 23, 2016, 02:41:43 PM by Yamon »

Offline Knitter

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: November 23, 2016, 02:46:39 PM »

well ggs yamon but i felt like i didnt want to play.
We played koth style. First game was gow. He lost, and picked gow again... And when i lose i pick gow again? So we play 3 games on our bo7 series on gow?...
I thought every map can be played once , so my motivation fall down.
Anyway i wont accept any koth style matches anymore.
« Last Edit: November 23, 2016, 02:56:20 PM by Knitter »

Offline Yamon

• Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: November 23, 2016, 02:50:47 PM »

well ggs yamon but i felt like i didnt want to play.
We played koth style. First game was gow. He lost, and picked gow again... And when i lose i pick gow again? So we play 3 games on our bo7 series on gow?...
I thought every map can be played once , so i motivation fall down.
Anyway i wont accept any koth style matches.

what's wrong with gow twice? would you rather of played instant action? we both have the most experience on gow. And my skills don't fall short on other maps. Was smart of you to pick mini games, it's like we were playing mario party.

Offline Certified MENSA Genius Brain (smart)

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: November 23, 2016, 03:01:18 PM »
What were the 7 settings and who won them?

Offline Yamon

• Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: November 23, 2016, 03:12:26 PM »
game 1- gow - knitter
game 2 -gow - me
game 3 - islands in the stream - knitter
game 4 - world domination high bne f - me
game 5 - gold rush bne - knitter
game 6 - gseps - me
game 7- schartz - me

Offline Certified MENSA Genius Brain (smart)

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: November 23, 2016, 03:20:49 PM »
thanks!  Looks very interesting

Offline Knitter

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: November 23, 2016, 03:56:34 PM »
game 1- gow - knitter
game 2 -gow - me
game 6 - gseps - me
game 7- schartz - me

game1 gow wasnt my pick! my thoughts were we start at gow and pick other maps, like its known to koth style.
But in your opionen we can choose gow 3 times in a row.

Offline Yamon

• Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: November 23, 2016, 04:15:05 PM »
game 1- gow - knitter
game 2 -gow - me
game 6 - gseps - me
game 7- schartz - me

game1 gow wasnt my pick! my thoughts were we start at gow and pick other maps, like its known to koth style.
we played gow twice. Koth starts on gow, and my pick was gow. Whether or not it's against the rules of koth or not, i'm not even sure. But i did it in my series vs lux and he lost money and a master tag and didn't complain about it. I even got s9 twice, and the last game was your pick.

You almost won the series with your picks. And as a player, i only play gow, and world domination is my best map. So if anyone wants to challenge me, those maps will be played. And going 1-1 on gow was a good start to the series. Complaining about playing the map we've both played over 10,000 times in our life times is odd. What would the alternative be? another gimmic map that you would strong arm me on? It was my pick anyway, i could've been a dick like you and picked a map you didn't know, but i picked gow which is more than fair.

But regardless, you almost won the series, you were one game away. It was a decent koth, although very short. But that's because you picked islands and goldrush, and schwartz.
« Last Edit: November 23, 2016, 04:26:00 PM by Yamon »

Offline Knitter

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: November 23, 2016, 04:34:18 PM »
game 1- gow - knitter
game 2 -gow - me
game 6 - gseps - me
game 7- schartz - me

we played gow twice. Koth starts on gow, and my pick was gow. Whether or not it's against the rules of koth or not, i'm not even sure. But i did it in my series vs lux and he lost money and a master tag and didn't complain about it. I even got s9 twice, and the last game was your pick.

You almost won the series with your picks. And as a player, i only play gow, and world domination is my best map. So if anyone wants to challenge me, those maps will be played. And going 1-1 on gow was a good start to the series. Complaining about playing the map we've both played over 10,000 times in our life times is odd. What would the alternative be? another gimmic map that you would strong arm me on? It was my pick anyway, i could've been a dick like you and picked a map you didn't know, but i picked gow which is more than fair.

But regardless, you almost won the series, you were one game away. It was a decent koth, although very short. But that's because you picked islands and goldrush, and schwartz.

if i also picked gow, after i lost the 2nd game, we had it played 3 times. Come on... koth style is known for many other maps, b2b,maze,pos or many more. The rule that we can pick 3 times gow, makes no sense to me. But well all im sayin is, we can just stick to gow next time.
And im challengin you for another bo7 gow only. Do you accept?

Offline Yamon

• Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: November 23, 2016, 04:40:52 PM »
game 1- gow - knitter
game 2 -gow - me
game 6 - gseps - me
game 7- schartz - me

if i also picked gow, after i lost the 2nd game, we had it played 3 times. Come on... koth style is known for many other maps, b2b,maze,pos or many more. The rule that we can pick 3 times gow, makes no sense to me. But well all im sayin is, we can just stick to gow next time.
And im challengin you for another bo7 gow only. Do you accept?

sticking to gow is fine with me. And yes i do. But i can't play for a few days. I'm leaving in a few hours to go visit my family for thanksgiving, and i have to get ready.

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: November 26, 2016, 09:01:59 PM »
Yamon did you and lone play each other in a series with the understanding you guys were playing for cash.
war2 > war3

Offline Swift

• Sappers
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: November 26, 2016, 09:50:00 PM »
Do not play Lone for cash. That's not how you play lone. How you play Lone is "just for fun" and then expect to lose.
The official Legend©®™ of Warcraft II.

Offline Shotgun

• Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: November 26, 2016, 11:19:12 PM »
Lol knitter owned by Yamon

Offline Lone

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: November 26, 2016, 11:41:09 PM »
I remember watching you lose to Yamon(humans) ;p

Offline Paper_Boy

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: November 27, 2016, 02:30:06 AM »
Lone its hard for people to take yamon seriously, I recall Shotty raping him with vision on the entire game lolzy??? You can go watch the video. I think its cute yamon's trying to compete with the big boys, Knitter will murder him in any series where he actually forces himself to take yamon seriously. Swift's always trying to prop up the under dog, i'll root for yamon as well but realistically he has no shot