Author Topic: Master tag challenge thread  (Read 243855 times)

Offline mousEtopher

• Administrator
  • Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • War2.me
Re: Master tag challenge thread
« Reply #180 on: December 08, 2016, 10:32:16 AM »
no, but I do have the ability to stream if the alternative is no stream!
squeak!

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: December 08, 2016, 11:37:34 AM »
Ok Mouse/Xurnt can stream whoever is available.

Shotgun can u make time?
war2 > war3

Offline BenJamin

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: December 08, 2016, 12:15:48 PM »
Ok Mouse/Xurnt can stream whoever is available.

Shotgun can u make time?

Tora is saying szwaiger's stream, with his polish speaking peons no matter how cute, is inadequate for the master challenge.

No matter who records, it is key that burton uploads this series on youtube for a wider audience to see.

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: December 08, 2016, 12:19:46 PM »
I don't wanna discourage anyone from streaming but as most people are aware the warcraft 2 youtube page is increasing in popularity and a series like Shotgun vs Swagier would be a very good addition to the channel.

http://www.youtube.com/user/war2combat

war2 > war3

Offline mousEtopher

• Administrator
  • Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • War2.me
« Reply #184 on: December 08, 2016, 02:09:53 PM »
Tora is saying szwaiger's stream, with his polish speaking peons no matter how cute, is inadequate for the master challenge.

seriously!? they really are the cutest. It would definitely get us points with polish viewers..!

but yes, any streams I do of nice matchups are at burton's disposal to put on his channel. It really has taken off, 700+ subscribers!
squeak!

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: December 08, 2016, 02:44:43 PM »
where iz the link to polish speaking peons? recent fagiers video had engnlish speaking peonz unfortunateely

Offline Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: December 08, 2016, 09:10:37 PM »
get Insight replays and send it to burton when his got time to commentate over it.

Offline O4L

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 Server
« Reply #187 on: December 08, 2016, 09:38:24 PM »
Yeah insight would work for me if it has to happen when I am not there. Up to you guys was just letting you know earliest I will be home Saturday.

I might be on in the morning here for couple hours too before I head out. It's my nephew/niece 1st b-day party.

Offline O4L

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 Server
« Reply #188 on: December 08, 2016, 09:49:48 PM »
I don't wanna discourage anyone from streaming but as most people are aware the warcraft 2 youtube page is increasing in popularity and a series like Shotgun vs Swagier would be a very good addition to the channel.

http://www.youtube.com/user/war2combat

Thanks for the plug.

Right now we have went from 4,000 views in 28 days when I first returned before getting the new uploads

To now we are up to 13,000 views in 28 days.

Just going to keep getting more and more videos up and hoping it leads to some strong numbers on the server!

Going to be a slow and steady build but when we start doubling/tripling the amount of videos on the page I really think it will start to show with more newbies showing up.

If anyone else wants to submit videos for me to download that are good games or added commentary I would be glad to add them to the channel as well. Using dropbox is good method.

(Igognito has done this and plans to do more)

I don't really want any warvids though, I use to only record off of them and it's just bad quality after being re-recorded over I think. If you have some good insights I could probably check them out though.

---

Also I have switched to streaming on facebook page War2Combat after Joakim  (Archon[W]/Shotgun!) showed me the amount of views it does. For 4 hours of streaming we got around 2,000 views plus a ton of new likes on the page.

Right now I only have a couple hours to get things done after work so I am just doing those streams on the weekends but if anyone else wants I can make them a editor on the page to do streams off of it. A lot of people comment on the videos amazed about the game still being played, and logging on the server. Dugs? WOOFY WAKE UP! How about it. Yamon? Get that new net/comp?

In a couple months I will be able to stream some on the weekdays too though.

« Last Edit: December 08, 2016, 09:56:08 PM by XuRnT »

Offline Szwagier

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: December 09, 2016, 05:00:38 AM »
where iz the link to polish speaking peons? recent fagiers video had engnlish speaking peonz unfortunateely
I am playing online with polish version, i am streaming campaign english version. When i will end i will make YouTube channel and i will play my own campaign
P
« Last Edit: December 09, 2016, 07:51:43 AM by Szwagier »
http://www.youtube.com/user/SzwagierR

Equinox - the dumbest person in this game, do not argue with an idiot, because he will bring you to his level and overcome with experience

Offline mousEtopher

• Administrator
  • Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • War2.me
« Reply #190 on: December 09, 2016, 02:37:44 PM »
Also I have switched to streaming on facebook page War2Combat after Joakim  (Archon[W]/Shotgun!) showed me the amount of views it does. For 4 hours of streaming we got around 2,000 views plus a ton of new likes on the page.

that's sweet, I might try it too. can it be done with any page? which page do you use, the war2combat or war2 tides of darkness pages? Or did Joakim set up a new page?
squeak!

Offline O4L

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 Server
« Reply #191 on: December 09, 2016, 06:16:15 PM »
War2Combat page

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: December 10, 2016, 09:38:12 PM »
Can we get some masters agree to play a series tomorrow for streaming.
war2 > war3

Offline BenJamin

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: December 11, 2016, 12:13:17 AM »

For the love of war2 anyone not named mister satan play szwaiger. The casual fans need to know how the best war2 player wins with 100 apm.

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: December 11, 2016, 12:20:41 AM »

For the love of war2 anyone not named mister satan play szwaiger. The casual fans need to know how the best war2 player wins with 100 apm.

i doubt 100 apm... but wouldnt surprise me if much lower apmthan most top players.. which means he eliminates repetitive clicking.

lots of players are "high strung" during games and click multiple times even though it's unecessary. maybe he doesnt.