Author Topic: Master tag challenge thread  (Read 244013 times)

Offline RipE[Eur0]

• Berserker
  • LAWL! LICK MY RIPESTICKZ0R H0M0 :D
    • View Profile
Re: Master tag challenge thread
« Reply #270 on: January 18, 2017, 05:40:26 PM »
1. BNE gseps high ef forest
2. BNE foc high ef forest
3. BNE mitc ef high forest
4. BNE pos ef high forest
5. BNE the four corners ef high forest
6. BNE Spiral ef high forest
7. the final if not decided lets make it LUCK, OLD EF HIGH :D :D :D

kk letz go :]]]

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
« Reply #271 on: January 18, 2017, 06:50:47 PM »
Don't forget to warvid guys if there is not streamer.
war2 > war3

Offline RipE[Eur0]

• Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #272 on: January 18, 2017, 08:05:56 PM »
ok. challenge accepted and played.
all gamez were ok imo except gow game was shit since it lagged whole game due christians conn probs.

here is a zip file where is 5 insight reps and 5 warvidz.
http://www.filedropper.com/ripeknittermasterkoth
If u dont wanna dl that 71mb file i attach also insight repz.

ggz m8.

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
« Reply #273 on: January 18, 2017, 08:52:07 PM »
Whats your paypal ripe?
war2 > war3

Offline O4L

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 Server
« Reply #274 on: January 18, 2017, 08:57:13 PM »
Thanks for the insights, I will be sure to get the games on my channel probably Sunday.

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
« Reply #275 on: January 19, 2017, 12:56:50 AM »
Gg's guys.
« Last Edit: January 19, 2017, 08:32:29 PM by ~ToRa~ »
war2 > war3

Offline O4L

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 Server
« Reply #276 on: January 19, 2017, 05:00:20 AM »
Hope everyone gets a 3vs3 team for Feb 12th.
« Last Edit: January 19, 2017, 07:06:09 PM by XuRnT »

Offline RipE[Eur0]

• Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #277 on: January 19, 2017, 05:23:32 PM »
ROFL

knitter deleted his comment. well. good. that means u r ashamed. as a h0nest finn i will tell my opinions.

we have come a long way chris and i gotta admit i was a bit surprised and disappointed @ ur comment here. i think it was kinda rude, childish, bad sportmanship and also very non-german. i know that we 1v1erz here r often v. competive and rage sometimes after losing but that was kinda harsh and too much. u were telling lies a lot in a wild rage and i hate lying. but however.

i have no need to start any flame war or add anything. i will state the facts if needed if u have some things still bothering u.

i say 4-1 i won . GG.

be a man and say gg.

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #278 on: January 19, 2017, 05:35:49 PM »
knitt blames ripe for his (knits) shitty interwebz and figured its a good reason to retire war2

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #279 on: January 19, 2017, 06:02:19 PM »
ROFL

knitter deleted his comment. well. good. that means u r ashamed. as a h0nest finn i will tell my opinions.

we have come a long way chris and i gotta admit i was a bit surprised and disappointed @ ur comment here. i think it was kinda rude, childish, bad sportmanship and also very non-german. i know that we 1v1erz here r often v. competive and rage sometimes after losing but that was kinda harsh and too much. u were telling lies a lot in a wild rage and i hate lying. but however.

i have no need to start any flame war or add anything. i will state the facts if needed if u have some things still bothering u.

i say 4-1 i won . GG.

be a man and say gg.

ripe .. ur a tool.

Offline RipE[Eur0]

• Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #280 on: January 19, 2017, 07:33:39 PM »
drama is always cool!!!!   

tk , u r a fag!

Offline Lone

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #281 on: January 20, 2017, 06:22:13 AM »
I'm planning to be active for the next few days/weeks and throughout the period I'd like to challenge as many master tier players as possible.
I started playing today and I think I need another 2-3 days of warming up to confidently take down my first opponents.

I'd like to set up matches in an increasingly difficult (for me) order.

Alf-Attack
Ripe[Eur0]
Medivh
BHC-Jesk
(Quite sure I can take them on without much of a problem starting from next week Tuesday.)

Player
u8t3io3p
(I'm very uncomfortable with playing Player. u8 has a great understanding of the game but I think after I'm warmed up speed will carry me through. Too bad I don't seem them play nowadays.)

Startale
(I've had a hard time with ST, because I'm inexperienced and have not seen anyone play alike him except for a lazy Swift before my 2 years break. However I believe I'm close to understanding his playstyle and will manage to figure out the way to win.)

Shotgun
(Even when rusty he is easily my toughest opponent and has always been aside from Swift. I need several games before I'll start to match him and later beat him.)

Viruz (if he comes back)
(Imo I match up very well with Viruz and playing him are my favorite and by far the most exhausting games. Once I get on fire I hope we'll make our games a sight to see.)

Then finally Swift.
(Personally I think he is the hardest player to beat. Given that I get my practice in the near future, I hope to become able to give him a challenge that he has not had in a long time. )

I prefer old gow ef (best of as many games as you can take) because I'm yet to master it, but if any of you want, we can make it an official master tag challenge or try different maps.

During most of the coming days, I'll try to get on around 4-5pm PST and stay on until there are good games left. If any of the mentioned players are down for matches, please let me know here or online. If you'd like to to play but at a different time I'm also open (Possibly Sg, Eu players). We could also provide Burnt with some quality content if we set up a serious series in advance or if he's around.

Players like Lux, Yamon, Knitt etc... are also welcome for some duels.

As a secondary objective, I want to stop sucking at 2s and maybe learn about other maps.

I hope some great players will derust and revive interest in competition soon, or perhaps weeks before the 1s tourney in July.

I've heard many people think I'm hacking for some reason. You are welcome to ask for warvids as it's on most of the time.

Lastly I'm going to make a new name after I'm ready to maintain a winning record vs most of the best players. I've been learning very quickly and I think I can do this (not sure how soon). Hopefully you'll give me the practice I need for the next level!

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
« Reply #282 on: January 20, 2017, 10:34:10 AM »
Nice should be some ggs
war2 > war3

Offline RipE[Eur0]

• Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #283 on: January 20, 2017, 06:05:31 PM »
yep warvid wanted every game. + we can play the mastachallenge some random night when we r both on same time. i dont like to arrange any specific time cuz RL is too important for me compared to video game :D

why swift is so hard for u to beat is cuz he hax so often. that is why i always lost to his "secret scouts" :D

everyb0dy always write alfs and my nick wrong :D

Offline Swift

• Sappers
    • View Profile
« Reply #284 on: January 21, 2017, 01:23:21 AM »
I'll warvid any series - so you are definitely wrong there.

Now, why are you so easy to beat, ripe?
The official Legend©®™ of Warcraft II.