War2.ru Slogan
News: Back by popular demand, the SMF Arcade!!!
PLAY NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
Welcome to the forums! We're glad to have you here! :) You can register your account here, then feel free to introduce yourself in the Server.War2.ru board & let us know who you are on the server.

Master tag challenge thread 48662  697

Axe Thrower Posts: 323 Karma: +25/-0 ****

Tolean

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
Re: Master tag challenge thread
« Reply #690 on: August 19, 2019, 09:32:31 AM »
Maybe I didn't read all. If he is ill  just say: next week because I am ill or smth like this.
I am not playing because you don't have an official Windows on a pirate server is pretty absurd.

Tolean

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #691 on: August 19, 2019, 09:35:11 AM »
All I am saying, if anyone challenges a Master and there is no real reason of Dodge then just give the master tag to chalanger. In any case not just here. If a Master is inactive he will just come back, chalange and take it back. First it will make it more active, second there will no be stupid dodges. If there is a reason then no probs. Just postpone it for later.
Grunt Posts: 84 Karma: +1/-1 ***

maciek

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #692 on: August 19, 2019, 09:42:59 AM »
Teaboy asked yamon to play for master tag but yamon is bipolar and said he couldn't play day after he challenged Teaboy. I hope I explained it to you @Tolean .

Tolean

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #693 on: August 19, 2019, 02:54:57 PM »
Then Sorry Yamon, maybe next time.
As I know the master can choose day, speed, maps etc...
As long as the challenge was answered in a reasonable time then all good from the part of Master.
Just to make it clear. I am not against anyone, I am for as many good games as possible and activity. Just don't want anyone to take anything personal.
Have fun, waiting for the next challenge!!
Berserker Posts: 687 Karma: +29/-29 *****

Yamon

• Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #694 on: August 19, 2019, 08:58:09 PM »
I said I wasn't feeling good. I am very sick. Most everyone knows I am sick with Hartnup disease. My treatment requires a lot of time. I knew that the baby polaks as opposed to this brave one would just say something about me dodging the one moment he wanted to do the challenge. If he doesn't make mutual time for a game, it's obviously an automatic dodge. Again, more straw-man arguments. These don't work on people that can think clearly.

Yamon

• Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #695 on: August 19, 2019, 09:05:47 PM »
Teaboy asked yamon to play for master tag but yamon is bipolar and said he couldn't play day after he challenged Teaboy. I hope I explained it to you @Tolean .
define bipolar maciek
Ogre Posts: 1055 Karma: +53/-1 *******

Szwagier

• Ogre
    • View Profile
« Reply #696 on: August 20, 2019, 01:01:54 AM »
I said I wasn't feeling good. I am very sick. Most everyone knows I am sick with Hartnup disease. My treatment requires a lot of time. I knew that the baby polaks as opposed to this brave one would just say something about me dodging the one moment he wanted to do the challenge. If he doesn't make mutual time for a game, it's obviously an automatic dodge. Again, more straw-man arguments. These don't work on people that can think clearly.

Noone care that you are stick, master pick date not player, you were online you could play, you didnt say anything like hey lets play next weekend?

Yamon

• Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #697 on: August 22, 2019, 07:19:36 AM »

Noone care that you are stick, master pick date not player, you were online you could play, you didnt say anything like hey lets play next weekend?

i'm not a stick. you take that back.