Author Topic: Banning peoples like piece of shit.  (Read 7784 times)

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
Banning peoples like piece of shit.
« on: November 15, 2016, 10:20:02 AM »
So i want to talk about those abusive admins who past ther time to ban peoples over and over.

Let's start by Sepi who get ban because he supposly harrasse Swift in his personal life.

They ban him because they said they was accepting ALL KIND OF bad behavior except the one about personal life.

What is not true at all cuz they let winchester harrasse me for over a year with lie about my personal life.

But let's consider it's true, because even blid have did a thread about that probleme and saying they were allowed bad behavior like go fucking suck cock and shit like that but nothing about personal life.

Wich is not true again because 1 month ago i get ban for no good reason, actually have never talk about nobody personal life but get ban because i insult tora and call him piece of shit.

Then they ban EVIL RYU?? Is evil ryu have talk about personal life?? What did he do???

Now im trying to find that post blid made to proof everything i said is true, but i dont find the thread anymore.

What it make me think the rules change again since they ban me and evil ryu for no apparent reason.

So why did me and ryu have been ban, and where is that post where blid said they allow people to call them cock sucker and shit like that.

Is that staff change rules at any moment and ban who they want at any moment??

Where the justice and what is the line to not cross.

Because at the last new it was my right to call tora a fucking sucker piece of shit without getting ban.

So why did i get ban and why ryu did get ban?
« Last Edit: November 15, 2016, 10:23:21 AM by Equinox »
Mr.120apm aka U8! Best player of the world losing 4v3 against Phillip5256.

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
Re: Banning peoples like piece of shit.
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2016, 10:40:41 AM »
staff is terrible, admins useless, server dead. please retire

Offline Certified MENSA Genius Brain (smart)

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2016, 10:44:55 AM »
All you and Ryu do is flame people and insult our tournaments and other events.  Ryu got a long-term muting because it was his 20th warning.  You got a long-term muting because, well, your last posts beforehand:
http://forum.war2.ru/index.php/topic,2641.msg44436.html#msg44436
http://forum.war2.ru/index.php/topic,2641.msg44432.html#msg44432
http://forum.war2.ru/index.php/topic,2640.msg44427.html#msg44427

BuRnT was right all along.  It's better without your negativity

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2016, 10:49:54 AM »
staff is terrible, admins useless, server dead. please retire

Staff is terrible: Pretty true, they absolutly dont know what they do, changing rules everydays, lazy, dont do updates regulary.

Admin: True too, iL is always on vacancy doing other shit, never do nothing quick, have to w8 years and years for a patch or an add on, when he do something he have to do it 2 times because he made a world wide version but also a cute little russian version. All that time he took for the russian is time losing for doing some great stuff for the entire game himself. He also dont cares about this game, he dont try to push this game farther he just try to let him survive and doing couples thing here and here when we cry.

Server is dead: 1 Month ago we have around 50-70 peoples per day, since i get ban we run around 20-30 peoples per day, ive try to find games for the last 3 days and the only thing i was seing is like 2 games where knitter was playing BGH.. It said alot.

« Last Edit: November 15, 2016, 10:55:21 AM by Equinox »

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2016, 10:50:40 AM »
All you and Ryu do is flame people and insult our tournaments and other events.  Ryu got a long-term muting because it was his 20th warning.  You got a long-term muting because, well, your last posts beforehand:

Who cares? Delete the post?? or just ignore me? Is that not my right to call him a piece of shit?

And btw where is that post you clearly said we can call you a cock sucker, cock sucker.

And by the way since you ban me your stupid server is dead dude, im not sure is so better LOLLL
« Last Edit: November 15, 2016, 10:52:20 AM by Equinox »

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 15, 2016, 10:53:17 AM »

Burnt is a little jalous men retarded who can barely live in his live and stealing to wallmart, making video with strange mask and persona in low quality 240 p.

Burnt should hide himself and playing castle while big men take cares of this server.

Dude is stealing peoples ideas and make believe peoples black dragon give them those ideas, your a fucking retard blid lol

And you should take exemple of him and also leave the position you clearly cant handle.
« Last Edit: November 15, 2016, 10:57:04 AM by Equinox »

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 15, 2016, 10:57:09 AM »
I don't really care if you call me cocksucker or other insults but that doesn't mean you can be as much of an ass as you want.  Check the rules:
Insults and offensive language
Insults and flames in the regular forums will typically be overlooked, especially in posts that contain additional content.  However, disruptive flame wars or empty content flames can result in warnings or bans, especially when moderators are forced to send a portion of a thread to the Flame forum.

In all cases, first offenses will usually be warnings, but repeated offenses can lead to temporary or indefinite bans.
In all cases, people can be warned or banned at the discretion of the moderators.
Being a flaming asshole actually is against the rules, and we get to enforce that at our discretion.  Tip: I enforce this stuff most often when it's Tora being attacked because he's a guy that's actually investing both money and time on tournaments, masters challenges, and other projects.  I don't think people like him that volunteer so much should be given so much shit.

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 15, 2016, 11:00:54 AM »
I don't really care if you call me cocksucker or other insults but that doesn't mean you can be as much of an ass as you want.  Check the rules:
Insults and offensive language
Insults and flames in the regular forums will typically be overlooked, especially in posts that contain additional content.  However, disruptive flame wars or empty content flames can result in warnings or bans, especially when moderators are forced to send a portion of a thread to the Flame forum.

In all cases, first offenses will usually be warnings, but repeated offenses can lead to temporary or indefinite bans.
In all cases, people can be warned or banned at the discretion of the moderators.
Being a flaming asshole actually is against the rules, and we get to enforce that at our discretion.  Tip: I enforce this stuff most often when it's Tora being attacked because he's a guy that's actually investing both money and time on tournaments, masters challenges, and other projects.  I don't think people like him that volunteer so much should be given so much shit.

No your liying stupid idiot, thats agaist the new rules, cuz one month ago you were so lazy that thread you made was not even profesionnal looking, it was like a fucking shitty phrase you just wirte..

Now as we can see you just give me another thread with new rules, thats nothing to do with the old rules and thread you made a month ago, but you know what, im actually surprise that you took time making some bold caractere and shit...  I mean dude are we going somewhere, is that your first bold text in ten yers.. CONGRATULATION!! Maybe you gonna be usefull pretty soon.

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 15, 2016, 11:04:32 AM »
That thread is over a year old, and hasn't been edited since the day it was posted.  It's a stickied thread in Forum Affairs called "Forum rules."  It's official.
http://forum.war2.ru/index.php/topic,1383.0.html

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 15, 2016, 11:06:13 AM »
And by the way i dont fucking cares what TORA is doing, the only thing is doing is throwing his money outside the windows.

There a time to paid peoples for tournament and shit, and that time is not now when we got an overall of 50 players.

Should take this money and get a new domain in .com so we dont have to stand this shitty russian server anymore.

He should aslo take that money and spend it in promotion and paid popular streamer for playing this game..

Everything he do is pure waste because you guys are fucking pure waste for this game and understand nothing about marketing and promotion.

If we take out the fact he throw his money like that, he did nothing more then tons of peoples who have contribute for this game for years and years.

Im also dont particicapte in nothing of what he do, so did im suppose to fucking cares about him?

I dont think so.

period.

Paying people to play in a community of 50 players hahahahaha
« Last Edit: November 15, 2016, 11:11:39 AM by Equinox »

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 15, 2016, 11:08:10 AM »
That thread is over a year old, and hasn't been edited since the day it was posted.  It's a stickied thread in Forum Affairs called "Forum rules."  It's official.

The question is not what the fuck and how old the fuck this thread, but just where the fuck you put that sticky thread you made 1 month ago.

Where you clearly said i can said whatever i WANT UNTILL ITS NOT FUCKING PERSONAL.

IM FOLLOWING YOUR STUPID RULES DUDE... if you told me i cant said shit, then i dont said shit, but if you FUCKING TOLD ME I GOT THE RIGHT, TO SAID WHATEVER I WANT, SO FUCK YOU DUDE, I SAID WHATEVBER I FUCKING WANT.

UNDERSTAND?

SO FUCKING FIX YOUR DUMB ASS RULES AND DONT FUCKING MAKE 3 DIFFERENT THREAD ABOUT THAT, STUPID IDIOT.

Guy better get a life instead of ruining this game and his own money.
« Last Edit: November 15, 2016, 11:18:14 AM by Equinox »

Offline Yamon

• Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 15, 2016, 11:10:00 AM »
for equinox

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 15, 2016, 11:11:16 AM »

The question is not what the fuck and how old the fuck this thread, but just where the fuck you put that sticky thread you made 1 month ago.

Where you clearly said i can said whatever i WANT UNTILL ITS NOT FUCKING PERSONAL.

IM FOLLOWING YOUR STUPID RULES DUDE... if you told me i cant said shit, then i dont said shit, but if you FUCKING TOLD ME I GOT THE RIGHT, TO SAID WHATEVER I WANT, SO FUCK YOU DUDE, I SAID WHATEVBER I FUCKING WANT.

UNDERSTAND?

SO FUCKING FIX YOUR DUMB ASS RULES AND DONT FUCKING MAKE 3 DIFFERENT THREAD ABOUT THAT, STUPID IDIOT.

This one?
http://forum.war2.ru/index.php/topic,2534.0.html

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 15, 2016, 11:15:38 AM »
Yeah that one so lets read this shit togheter.

I've been making this point for awhile now, but please don't seek out people's real life information, comment on their real life pages, or anything of that sort in an unwelcome way.

This is a video game.  It's not real life.  Leave your issues here in the game.

Next time I see evidence of anyone doing these things I'll do my best to ban you from the forum and the game.

"fuck you" "you suck dick newb" and flaming of that ilk is bad enough but we deal with that.  We shouldn't have to deal with screwballs taking it even further.  You're going to make no one want to belong to this community anymore.

So why did i get ban since i have never speak about nobody personal life??

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 15, 2016, 11:30:26 AM »
You're misinterpreting that, it's not meant to state that's the only thing you can be punished for ever.  In fact it's not even really about the forums.  It's written in response to Sepi reviewing Swift's business on facebook.