Author Topic: Oh. My. God.  (Read 9307 times)

Offline Certified MENSA Genius Brain (smart)

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
Re: Oh. My. God.
« Reply #30 on: November 09, 2016, 08:00:23 PM »
i mean it's not even an insult, like 70% of the country is on welfare because capitalism is a colossal failure.

So the solution is to raise all our taxes and distribute it among the populace?
Yes.

Or, not all our taxes, but the taxes of the very rich.  And some good ways to distribute it are through health care for all, free state college so poor people can afford to get educated and catch up, food stamps so everyone can eat, and so on

I mean, the top ten richest Americans have more money than every black person in the country.  That is just fucked up

Online ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: November 09, 2016, 08:31:53 PM »
What would you consider to be the "top" richest Americans? That number varies depending on who you ask. I do know sanders wanted to raise taxes across the board.

http://taxfoundation.org/article/details-and-analysis-senator-bernie-sanders-s-tax-plan

Listen the US government collects approximately 2 trillion dollars in tax revenue annually. How much more would you like to see them collect.
war2 > war3

Offline Certified MENSA Genius Brain (smart)

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 09, 2016, 08:38:27 PM »
Lol who do you think did that analysis

Online ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: November 09, 2016, 08:41:24 PM »
Government collects enough money from Americans. If anything we should be cutting costs from our military or foreign aid.
We spend billions of dollars on that and we accomplish nothing.
war2 > war3

Offline tora is a simp bitch for billionaires

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: November 09, 2016, 09:50:37 PM »
they collect more than enough from the ordinary citizens, none from the wealthy parasites.

Offline foonat

• Server Admin
  • Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: November 10, 2016, 10:11:27 AM »
Government collects enough money from Americans. If anything we should be cutting costs from our military or foreign aid.
do you realize that you pay way more in taxes as a % of your income than almost all millionaires do?

Offline Paper_Boy

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: November 10, 2016, 04:16:13 PM »
“America, what have you done?!” -

When you take segments of the population for granted and essentially neglect peoples legitimate concerns for years the anger festers when you ignore people.

As an outsider, you don’t know what it’s like in America. Nearly 100 million people are out of the labor force, highest since the 70s or nearly 1/3 of the population.Obama increased the number of Americans dependent upon food stamps up to 46 million. Dems passed Obama care with out bothering to read it and now consumers and business owners are left picking up the enormous tab for their negligence. In some states,  rate hikes will be $1800 a month for some people. The blue Firewall used to be home to a proud blue collar manufacturing base, which has been decimated for many years now. It’s really hard for some of them to transition to the modern economy when they’ve been doing something their entire life. Part of the cause was self inflicted by labor unions and the realities of free trade to compete in a global economy. President Elect Trump is a big proponent of free trade but fair trade as well. We have tolerated Mexico and other nations charging us a tariff to protect their manufacturing base while we haven’t always responded with a measured response, even when appropriate. China devaluing its currency up to 30 % taking an unfair advantage and skirting WTO bylaws. Nobody wants a trade war, but bilateral trade deals maybe the more viable option in some cases. We have most the leverage yet we seldom use it. China’s economy is still very dependent upon its manufacturing base while we have plenty of other suitors to make cheap goods. We buy so much shit we don’t really need to sustain our hyper consumerism. Worst case scenario a trade war happens, the long term gains can easily outweighs the short term costs of renegotiating some trade deals. I’m even told he read The Art of the Deal!

Not to mention in American wages and purchasing power have essentially remained stagnant for over 20 years now. A huge part of that equation is from the debt. Obama managed to DOUBLE the national debt to nearly 20 trillion. Spent money we don’t have, more than every President combined. Thats a huge part of accelerating the rate of  inflation, we have to spend more for the same thing.

Corruption was another huge issue. The IRS was targeting tea party and some conservative groups at the behest of Louis Learner for years before it was uncovered. Government was covering up the corruption and incompetence taking care of our veterans. The Justice department denied the FBI the tools it needed to investigation graft , corruption, money laundering, obstruction of justice, suborning perjury at the highest levels of government. Essentially if your last name was Clinton you were allowed to break the law with impunity. Sold 20% of our Uranium rights to Russia for millions that wasn’t disclosed (thank you wiki leaks). Clinton destroyed evidence under Congressional subpoena rather than complying. She basically had the server to conceal her crimes, getting rich at the Clinton Foundation and not comply with the Freedom of Information Act and in the process jeopardized national security, then repeatedly got caught lying about it.  A deep irony when Bahrain donates 32 million to her foundation, then you have the Saudis and Bahrain funding ISIS as well. There is much more and too many conflicts of interest and lies to go through but essentially she is a disgusting human being that wouldn’t put America above her own self interests. There is a revolving door of favors where you serve on the Hill for a little, then move to K street for a huge salary and you barter favors with your former contacts resulting in waste and fraud. Trump wants to impose term limits on Senators and congressmen just like how we have term limits on presidents, even a 5 year moratorium to serving as a lobbyist once you leave office.

Immigration has always been a controversial issues, so much so that politicians have punted and refused to tackle it and just blaming the other side for gridlock. “We have to secure the border 1st” has always been the blow off response but Trump actually meant it. We benefit greatly from illegal aliens and they do as well. The problem is we want workers not cartel violence, felons or people on a watch list. You need a physical barrier that ensure undesirables stay out. People like Kate Steinly, senselessly killed by an illegal who was deported 5 TIMES. This happens in Nebraska, New York , California through out the country random families lives are being shattered forever by people who have no business being in this country. The odds are low, but unacceptable nonetheless, and their is no reason to tolerate innocent Americans dying to further saturate the market with unskilled labor.  As it stands, we already allow in more than a million people a year, far more than other nations. We will remain compassionate but smart and not penalize people who waited in line and followed the law. We spend over 100 billion a year in illegal immigration - 10-15 billion to build the wall will ultimately save money in the long run and guard against  White & Brown Walkers. Immigration was essentially free before 1914 but when you mandate people are  entitled to a minimum level of subsistance, you incentivize some people to come here who are just looking for a hand out, which reduces the resources for those who contribute disproportionately. Americans are being unfairly burdened collectively to subsidize cheap labor. The average illegal immigrant household receives an average of 5,692  per year in federal welfare benefits. These people are being paid in cash under the table and need to start paying their fair share or collect less in hand outs.

Extreme vetting of refugees that believe in Sharia Law is a no brainer. We’ve experienced multiple terrorist attacks under Obama who can’t even say “Islamic Terrorism”. The amount of sexual assaults and attacks happening in Europe is frightening, people don’t automatically assimilate as much as Merkel would like to pretend. Clinton’s policy of increasing Syrian refugees 550% was reckless as shit(even as Podesta said we have no way to properly screen these people). The Dems strategy is very disingenuous, they tried to settle Islamic refugees and “Dreamers” in red states.  They aren’t trying to be compassionate, they’re trying to shift the demographics to import poor people to every red state in hopes of permanently embedding power as a BLUE republic that is forever dependent upon government hand outs. SEE VENEZUELA and ask them how thats going

All this is going on with people struggling and out of work, while Obama is wasting billions on “Climate Change” which most Americans believe is not a pressing concern & essentially a bunch of bull shit. He ignored the Constitution by giving away internet control, not enforcing immigration laws & over stepping his authority on gun control. Clinton didn’t distance herself from any of his policies since she’s so out of touch with ordinary Americans . She hasn’t driven a car in 30 years and waited for empty bags of luggage in an airport carousel so people would think she’s just like the common folk. This was more a strong rebuke of Obama, people didn’t like the direction this country was heading and like Michael Moore said “ Don’t be shocked you live in a bubble and were blind to the suffering of many of your fellow Americans”. I was willing to overlook his antics (most of which were probably just a brilliant ploy to garner free media attention) and pussy  gate because at the end of the day people care about policy not personalties. I’m glad the economy will no longer be stunted with modest growth. Lower taxes , less regulation. I’m proud to say I voted & donated for Donald Trump

God Bless America

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: November 10, 2016, 06:24:19 PM »
when are people going to start realizing those are issues endemic to the system itself and won't be changed through bourgeois elections?

Offline CumSavorer4385

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: November 10, 2016, 09:04:45 PM »
“America, what have you done?!” -

When you take segments of the population for granted and essentially neglect peoples legitimate concerns for years the anger festers when you ignore people.

As an outsider, you don’t know what it’s like in America. Nearly 100 million people are out of the labor force, highest since the 70s or nearly 1/3 of the population.Obama increased the number of Americans dependent upon food stamps up to 46 million. Dems passed Obama care with out bothering to read it and now consumers and business owners are left picking up the enormous tab for their negligence. In some states,  rate hikes will be $1800 a month for some people. The blue Firewall used to be home to a proud blue collar manufacturing base, which has been decimated for many years now. It’s really hard for some of them to transition to the modern economy when they’ve been doing something their entire life. Part of the cause was self inflicted by labor unions and the realities of free trade to compete in a global economy. President Elect Trump is a big proponent of free trade but fair trade as well. We have tolerated Mexico and other nations charging us a tariff to protect their manufacturing base while we haven’t always responded with a measured response, even when appropriate. China devaluing its currency up to 30 % taking an unfair advantage and skirting WTO bylaws. Nobody wants a trade war, but bilateral trade deals maybe the more viable option in some cases. We have most the leverage yet we seldom use it. China’s economy is still very dependent upon its manufacturing base while we have plenty of other suitors to make cheap goods. We buy so much shit we don’t really need to sustain our hyper consumerism. Worst case scenario a trade war happens, the long term gains can easily outweighs the short term costs of renegotiating some trade deals. I’m even told he read The Art of the Deal!

Not to mention in American wages and purchasing power have essentially remained stagnant for over 20 years now. A huge part of that equation is from the debt. Obama managed to DOUBLE the national debt to nearly 20 trillion. Spent money we don’t have, more than every President combined. Thats a huge part of accelerating the rate of  inflation, we have to spend more for the same thing.

Corruption was another huge issue. The IRS was targeting tea party and some conservative groups at the behest of Louis Learner for years before it was uncovered. Government was covering up the corruption and incompetence taking care of our veterans. The Justice department denied the FBI the tools it needed to investigation graft , corruption, money laundering, obstruction of justice, suborning perjury at the highest levels of government. Essentially if your last name was Clinton you were allowed to break the law with impunity. Sold 20% of our Uranium rights to Russia for millions that wasn’t disclosed (thank you wiki leaks). Clinton destroyed evidence under Congressional subpoena rather than complying. She basically had the server to conceal her crimes, getting rich at the Clinton Foundation and not comply with the Freedom of Information Act and in the process jeopardized national security, then repeatedly got caught lying about it.  A deep irony when Bahrain donates 32 million to her foundation, then you have the Saudis and Bahrain funding ISIS as well. There is much more and too many conflicts of interest and lies to go through but essentially she is a disgusting human being that wouldn’t put America above her own self interests. There is a revolving door of favors where you serve on the Hill for a little, then move to K street for a huge salary and you barter favors with your former contacts resulting in waste and fraud. Trump wants to impose term limits on Senators and congressmen just like how we have term limits on presidents, even a 5 year moratorium to serving as a lobbyist once you leave office.

Immigration has always been a controversial issues, so much so that politicians have punted and refused to tackle it and just blaming the other side for gridlock. “We have to secure the border 1st” has always been the blow off response but Trump actually meant it. We benefit greatly from illegal aliens and they do as well. The problem is we want workers not cartel violence, felons or people on a watch list. You need a physical barrier that ensure undesirables stay out. People like Kate Steinly, senselessly killed by an illegal who was deported 5 TIMES. This happens in Nebraska, New York , California through out the country random families lives are being shattered forever by people who have no business being in this country. The odds are low, but unacceptable nonetheless, and their is no reason to tolerate innocent Americans dying to further saturate the market with unskilled labor.  As it stands, we already allow in more than a million people a year, far more than other nations. We will remain compassionate but smart and not penalize people who waited in line and followed the law. We spend over 100 billion a year in illegal immigration - 10-15 billion to build the wall will ultimately save money in the long run and guard against  White & Brown Walkers. Immigration was essentially free before 1914 but when you mandate people are  entitled to a minimum level of subsistance, you incentivize some people to come here who are just looking for a hand out, which reduces the resources for those who contribute disproportionately. Americans are being unfairly burdened collectively to subsidize cheap labor. The average illegal immigrant household receives an average of 5,692  per year in federal welfare benefits. These people are being paid in cash under the table and need to start paying their fair share or collect less in hand outs.

Extreme vetting of refugees that believe in Sharia Law is a no brainer. We’ve experienced multiple terrorist attacks under Obama who can’t even say “Islamic Terrorism”. The amount of sexual assaults and attacks happening in Europe is frightening, people don’t automatically assimilate as much as Merkel would like to pretend. Clinton’s policy of increasing Syrian refugees 550% was reckless as shit(even as Podesta said we have no way to properly screen these people). The Dems strategy is very disingenuous, they tried to settle Islamic refugees and “Dreamers” in red states.  They aren’t trying to be compassionate, they’re trying to shift the demographics to import poor people to every red state in hopes of permanently embedding power as a BLUE republic that is forever dependent upon government hand outs. SEE VENEZUELA and ask them how thats going

All this is going on with people struggling and out of work, while Obama is wasting billions on “Climate Change” which most Americans believe is not a pressing concern & essentially a bunch of bull shit. He ignored the Constitution by giving away internet control, not enforcing immigration laws & over stepping his authority on gun control. Clinton didn’t distance herself from any of his policies since she’s so out of touch with ordinary Americans . She hasn’t driven a car in 30 years and waited for empty bags of luggage in an airport carousel so people would think she’s just like the common folk. This was more a strong rebuke of Obama, people didn’t like the direction this country was heading and like Michael Moore said “ Don’t be shocked you live in a bubble and were blind to the suffering of many of your fellow Americans”. I was willing to overlook his antics (most of which were probably just a brilliant ploy to garner free media attention) and pussy  gate because at the end of the day people care about policy not personalties. I’m glad the economy will no longer be stunted with modest growth. Lower taxes , less regulation. I’m proud to say I voted & donated for Donald Trump

God Bless America

Didn't read, go to the dentist stupid fag.
Quote from: Swift
i don't know if i'll ever forgive you for how you treated turtleman

Offline Erenussocrates

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: November 12, 2016, 10:23:14 AM »
Trump is forgetting what makes america actually great with all those restrictive immigration policies. It's the multiculturalism.
The idea of america first is as bad and stupid as those england first nuts over facebook. He cannot be any good about any kind of diplomacy with that borderline-hostile international policies.
I can see another invasion in 10 months max. now with the excuse of "bringing liberty" or "democracy" while secretly helping their own agendas only. Then when they leave the infrastructure gets fucked up and there spawns another terrorist organization like isis. It's all just a loop.
Ofcourse majority of US citizens wouldn't have any problems with that as long as that sweet oil price is right for them, lmao.
« Last Edit: November 12, 2016, 10:25:06 AM by Erenussocrates »

Online ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: November 12, 2016, 07:28:55 PM »
do you realize that you pay way more in taxes as a % of your income than almost all millionaires do?

Whats the government going to do with the extra money? Ive little confidence in federal programs like obamacare, medicare, social security etc.

Its usually better to get your own health care and plan for your own retirement rather then rely on the federal government. Maybe some Americans think it is the governments responsibility to provide things like healthcare, free food, free housing, and free retirement. But I can assure you there are also many Americans who beleive people should take care of themselves. Which is not to say we dont need government for things like fixing the roads and highways, providing security, etc.

The question is what role should government play in the lives of its citizens? And how much will these services cost its citizens? Everyone answer is different.
war2 > war3

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: November 14, 2016, 10:22:48 AM »
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stephen_Bannon

Stephen K. "Steve" Bannon (born November 27, 1953) is an American businessman and media executive. He is the executive chairman of Breitbart News, a politically conservative American news, opinion and commentary website noted for its connection to the alt-right.[1][2] Bannon will be chief strategist and senior counselor of the upcoming Trump Administration.[3]

lol.