Author Topic: I'm convinced blid's goal is to slowly kill srrver.war2 ru  (Read 6413 times)

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
Re: I'm convinced blid's goal is to slowly kill srrver.war2 ru
« Reply #30 on: November 17, 2016, 01:07:51 PM »
We don't ban people on server for talking all shit.. just type /ignore or /dnd. .. why arent we doing it here if the option exists

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: November 17, 2016, 01:12:29 PM »
We don't ban people on server for talking all shit.. just type /ignore or /dnd. .. why arent we doing it here if the option exists

The server is meant to play the game, what are these forums is meant for?
In what way are people like Ryu, Sepi, and Eq doing to promote and inform users about the game. All their doing is trolling and spamming and driving people away from it with there irrationality.
war2 > war3

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 17, 2016, 01:43:32 PM »
you were always the first one to cry "BAN" when i called you a nogger or something. so shut your whore mouth with your alluvasudden 'paradigm shift'. youre an officially retired player and therefore whatever you have to say is as important as ganzthelegends opinion

Why are you not banned from these forums. You're always the first to say "move thread!" And first to make intentional spam/hate/flame thread..

Your only redeeming quality is that you're some how able to convince a bunch of idiots that you're not a hacker and that you literally give a shit if a post is "out of place"

You and dellam somehow manage to manipulate admins into believing crazy shit.

Offline ~oE~

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: November 17, 2016, 03:29:49 PM »
https://www.twitch.tv/terror_kahn/v/99567504

TK's legendary warcraft wisdom 15 mins in...

ROFLFOLFOLFOLLLOLFO huge nup

Offline Sentinel1

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: November 17, 2016, 03:44:11 PM »
its hardly related to warcraft 2 server at all and almost made me leave the group. Atm im still uncertain whether to stay there

very tough decision.

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: November 17, 2016, 04:36:46 PM »
you were always the first one to cry "BAN" when i called you a nogger or something. so shut your whore mouth with your alluvasudden 'paradigm shift'. youre an officially retired player and therefore whatever you have to say is as important as ganzthelegends opinion

Why are you not banned from these forums. You're always the first to say "move thread!" And first to make intentional spam/hate/flame thread..

Your only redeeming quality is that you're some how able to convince a bunch of idiots that you're not a hacker and that you literally give a shit if a post is "out of place"

You and dellam somehow manage to manipulate admins into believing crazy shit.
There's a big difference between being annoying and downright racist

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: November 17, 2016, 04:38:29 PM »
https://www.twitch.tv/terror_kahn/v/99567504

TK's legendary warcraft wisdom 15 mins in...

ROFLFOLFOLFOLLLOLFO huge nup
I will give you $100 PayPal if you can beats me in 10 games. All you have to do is win one. Even if you lose all of them you do not owe me any money. I will log on for that one-time event

Offline mousEtopher

• Administrator
  • Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • War2.me
« Reply #37 on: November 17, 2016, 06:32:31 PM »
more than 10! I move threads too tk, it's not just blid going all gestapo up in this bitch. One argument in favor of leaving threads here though is it's the board that the topics listed on the server when you login are pulled from. But that's also kind of a good argument for keeping them topical.

I had a dream about you last night....

Tell me everything
squeak!

Offline Swift

• Sappers
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: November 18, 2016, 10:32:27 AM »
more than 10! I move threads too tk, it's not just blid going all gestapo up in this bitch. One argument in favor of leaving threads here though is it's the board that the topics listed on the server when you login are pulled from. But that's also kind of a good argument for keeping them topical.

I had a dream about you last night....

Tell me everything

I was finishing up some last minute work on the computer, and somehow perhaps due to years of repetition and habit, I unconsciously and accidently installed war2 and suddenly found myself logged on... and you sending me a private message "oh hi swift!", and then you immediately joined a chop game. I was instantly filled with shame as I felt like I failed to keep away from war2 for a year like I had set out to do a couple months ago. Then I looked in my profile of 00Kyle to see when the last time I played was and my name became GanzTheLegend.

That's it. It was the most boring dream ever, and probably not worth sharing. I never have war2 dreams though, so I find it odd that when I do have one its a 30 second snippet with "Mousey" and "GanzTheLegend" in it.

There's something here, I just know it.
The official Legend©®™ of Warcraft II.

Offline mousEtopher

• Administrator
  • Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • War2.me
« Reply #39 on: November 18, 2016, 10:41:58 AM »
Swift dreams about me more than he dreams about you yamon. Jealous?
squeak!

Offline Yamon

• Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: November 18, 2016, 10:44:29 AM »
Swift dreams about me more than he dreams about you yamon. Jealous?
swift taught me and now you have to settle for me!