Author Topic: Message to the world of warcraft 2  (Read 5911 times)

Offline BHC-JesK

• Peon
    • View Profile
Message to the world of warcraft 2
« on: November 17, 2016, 05:20:48 PM »
Dear Warcraft II Community.

My name is Equinox and today I write this later to clarify all those situations we have endure togheter during the 2  last years.
Before starting i want to said thank you to everyone who have always being my side, i also want to said tanks to everyone who have endure me.
We all know i have not being the best person recently due my behavior and i want to excuse myself for that, some peoples will said i was crazy, some other will said i was right.
Some other will just said i was trolling, and some other probably think i got mental issue. The truth is, i dont have mental issue, and yes sometime i was trolling,
while some other time i was not trolling at all, so for this reason, i know it's hard to find the real guy under equinox when everything is mix like that, did he troll, did he not,
or did he have mental probleme.  The fact is i have never been that guy i am today, i think if we go back 5 years earlier, i was one of the most favorite player at this game,
so how the hell did i became that guy i am today. Well it's really easy to understand, and i dont blame nobody for who i became but i want to said its not my entire fault.
You know guys, i have start playing this game at 12 years old, i have start to play this game cuz at the time me and family where poor and have no money to get a computer,
so every week end i was going to my friend and i was playing warcraft II on his own computer, we where doing the mission and the goal was to see who will did it the faster between me and him,
so ive always been really competitive about this game since im really young, then a good day my father bought me a computer, i let you know what was the first game i buy!
Warcraft II certainly! So i start playing this game online before realise i was a total trash, so ive work my ass really hard to became a great player, yes i did hack in 2002 on europe server,
and yes i get caught by the european community, and yes they totally destroy me, saying trash about me all day long, calling me hacker, banning me and insulting me.
It hurt me so much, ive decide to never hack again, because it really make me sad to being destroy like that at something i was loving so much. So i stop hacked and start working really hard,
start playing every day all day and watching replay, it was the only way to get better and became a real good player, my only goal was to beat those guy who have destroy me so much from a legit way.
And i did it! Ive became a great player and i was proud of myself, i was proud when my friend was camming to my home and was saying damn son, How the fuck you can play this game, thats crazy.
I was a proud guy when other player was fighting to join my games and know who will watch, all of those things ive make me a really proud person at this game and a really passionate person about this game.
Then people have left the Warcraft 2 Blizzard server and join the War2Ru Sever, it was better for us since Blizzard was not taking cares of ther server anymore.
So i join that server and start playing with them there, we had a ladder, we had a politic about the hacking and Screen shot, overall it was a good place to keep playing this game.
Then years and years past and game start to die, people grow up, new games have been release and people dont see no points of playing this game anymore.
Only the more passionnate peoples have stay here... Wich includ myself! But it was not something of what i was scare, i told to myself untill someone take cares of this game, it will always be good.
So i start to work harder for the server, not for myself, but for the server as a NONE admin person, at that time we had burtn who was making tournament, he was the only one, actually burnt have always made the tournament,
but he was there for 6 month and was leaving the game for the six other month, so he was not there all the time, so when he was leaving i was trying to take cares of the game for him, cuz he was obviously the only one to take cares of this game at that time.
So ive made tournament, league, banner, staying on the game 16 hours per day, hosting for peoples, explain them how to watch, allying them all night long in stacked team because nobody want to ally them,
Ive also creat nice map where custom player and gow player was able to play togheter, try to keep this community stronger togheter and it was working.
People were starting to see what kind of server i was working on, trying to bring everyone togheter and stop stacking team and rejet newbe, we where all togheter everyday everynight playing togheter in fair team with pleasure.
Then Burnt came back from a long vacancy, at that time i was working on a league tournament called UWC wich take me ALOT OF TIME, i was making banner, statistic, recruiting, i was making everything alone in a MAJOR way,
i wanted that to be good for the players, i was making banner for the only reason of making them happy and proud, make those people feel important by including there name on the banner, for me it was a gift and it was some kind of grateful for them,
it was alot of work but it was alot of accomplishment for me, i was proud of it. So like i said burnt came back, and instead to help me in this league i was making, he decide to create his own league from his own side, like a fucking none loving rat!!!!
And for me it was just making no sens, since the dude was not here for the last six month and i was the one who taking cares of this game, so ive ask him to forget his league and help me for my own league,
what he totally refuse and keep doing his own shitty league from his own side, what it was totally dumb since we got a 50 players community and we dont have enouph player to fill 1 SINGLE league so how the fuck we gonna make 2 different league.
So at this time i was starting to be really upset by him, upset cuz i was tooking 10 hours per day working on this league with nice banner and design and complex rules to attrack peoples in the league.
While this guy was just making is own league with a shitty basic thread with no love cuz he was obviously too lazy to did something attractive for us.
So i really feel the guy was only a pound to my shoulder, he was only trying to compete with me about who was making the best league while he was obviously making nothing great, the only reason why he was competing with me, was because he was admin with the tool and the respect.
But otherweise, he was fighting for no reason, cuz his tournament and league was lazy shitty work wich even a ten years old guy can do.
I also remember the day i was pist off and decide to start my own server, so i get contact with an OLD friend called Vegeta Aka Micros0ft To help me on that,
before he told me he will never waste his time again for that community, i ask him why and he told everyone was hacking and admins was doing nothing about it even if he know that.
So i was like wtf you talk bro, ive send over 10K SS and receive over 10 K SS since the last 10 years, ive never notice nobody hacks. Then he start to explain me people was using different version of the game and different client to log on war2ru server,
so they were able to hack without getting caught cuz the old version had no anti hack and they were able to toggle map hack ON/OFF much time they want at any moment.
So i decide to download those thing and realize what he was sayig was a total truth.. Then i came back to the war2ru forum and explain that to everyone because i was mad of being played like that for the last ten years.
It was a shock to know people where calling thesemlf newb and trash while they were probably hacking, it was a shock to know best player have been love and like for the last 10 years when they were probably hacking.
Then lightbringer start to call me crazy who need to stop playing this game cuz i am on burn out, telling me everything i said is total lie cuz he made patch of this game and know everything about it.
So we get into a huge altercation and he decide to ban me, banning me cuz at the end everything i was saying was the truth. So finally after six month of arguing with admins, they decide to make an anti hack, cuz obviously i was saying truth.
It was not what i was asking for, cuz i was asking to close the other clients, but at least it was a good start. Ive also ask to close other client cuz it was better for pro player,
pro player dont realize that yet, but playing with different client on the server corrupt the latency and bring the game unplayable, wich mean pro player cant RESSOURCE MANAGEMENT properly without lag.
So it was 2 good reason why i was asking to close the others clients, but it never happen and we get an anti working at 50% and still playing with corrupted latency.
I also remember that banner burnt made, a banner where he put like 500 names of player in the community, and my name was not even there, it hurt me so much to being forget like that after everything i did, but whatever.
I also remember all that time ive ask to be an admin, and the only thing they was saying is, proof yourself, proof yourself, we need you to proof yourself before to put you admin.
While they was adding non sens people like RIT and TORA, poeple we dint even know and people who have never proof nothing to get in these admins.
I also remember that time blid tell me if i want to be admin it will be a great way to give a 500$ donation to the server. He was actually trying to sell me my admin position after everything i did for this server.
And giving 500$ was not a probleme and will be a pleasure, but there was no way that dude will sell it to me like that, i was willing to give 1000$, but not before he put me admin, after he put me admin, from my own heart and from my own reason,
not from a lazy dirty men who want to sell me an admin position. Finally, I know i cant blame nobody for my own action, but i think you guys have just been blind for all those years and just blaming the easy target wich mean the mental crazy frenchman.
Targeting me of being a bad person who destroy that game while i will be the BEST THING EVER for that game, will all the time, passion, love, money i was willing to put in this game, all of this cuz you guys are greatful to those admins, at the same point i am greatful to those admins,
but not for the same reason, cuz im a wake up person and can see the probleme, i am also gratefull for everything they did, i am greatfull cuz they help this game to keep living, but im not gratefull of saying they make this game better,
cuz its not fucking true, for the last 5 years we have been stock in a 30 member community, for the last 5 years we had absolutly nobody to take cares of this game, they start to take cares of this game the day IVE Became crazy and start to harasse them.If it
Before i start to force them to do something, we have been stock on a forum where our new member was not able to subscribe for the last 5 years, before i became crazy we have never had an anti hack, before i became crazy we have no paid ladder our tournament, everything you got today, is because of me!
I know i look like a maniak ego men, but its the truth, dont ever forget something guys, everything i did, was for us, not for me, but for us. Ive also try to explain many thing about promotion and marketing to iL. But he just understand me, actually he understand but the truth is,
this server is a russian server, its not an american or worldwide server, this is a russian server they transforme into world wide server, all the work he do for the worldwide he do the same only for the russian people, if we got a forum, hes gonna make a russian forum also, if we got a patch, hes also gonna make a russian patch.
All this time he took for russian people is time wasted for the world wide community. Im greatfull for what they did, it mean keep this game alive, but they never did nothing to bring this game far higher in E-SPORTs community like all the older games, Warcraft III Arena, Diablo1HD, everquest, age of empire.
All those game are old too, but they have a real pro staff who love those game and really want to make it better.. Thats not the case here, no, we only got a bunch of lazy admins who talk about politic and nba and think this game is dead and dont deserve to being take cares,
the only thing they do is letting the server alive for peoples who just want to play for fun, but they have no intention about getting this game better, they are lazy, selfish, and now waste of my time. Recently i was just playing for fun, cuz there no real competion for me here, but now, i dont even have fun,
joining this game and trying to find a game for hours and hours, i mean, ive try everything to make this game better, ive try to help, ive try to argue, ive try to being crazy, but at the end, i cant fight with people who are selfish and want to die alone with this game.
They dont want to improve this game and they dont want to bring new admins to improve this game for them, they are so selfish about ther position and who they are, they gonna kill this server with them at the top. So let it be, because i have no more strength to fight.
So today i just want to said thank to all, thank to everyone who have support me, thanks to everyone who have endure me and excuse to everyone i have hurt, it was not the goal im sorry,  today, i officialy retire from this game, it's time for me to go somewhere else where im gonna be usefull and appreciated for what i do.
It been a pleasure to play with all of you, it been a pleasure to take hours and years with you, i will never forget, for me, you guys are my family, you guys are my peace, when i was comming here, everything in my real life was forget, but now, this game became a bad part of my real life.
So it's time for me, i hope you guys gonna be happy, be happy in the way you guys want, i hope you guys gonna enjoy your time here.

PS: Mousetopher, keep the hard work, those peoples deserve it.

Asta la vista, je vous aime tous! :)

Equinox.

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
Re: Message to the world of warcraft 2
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2016, 05:29:56 PM »
LOLLLLL

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2016, 05:43:37 PM »
true story .. i honestly believe EQ would make great admin. dude rages cus he cares so much and sees current admins doing silly shit like re-locating threads and looking for forum users to ban lol  .. only to say "look, we did something!" ... and he realizes he could do a lot more/better.

Offline Certified MENSA Genius Brain (smart)

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2016, 05:50:22 PM »
hed be a piece of shit. he rages because hes insane.  remember his league, and how his league required a subforum here, and that subforum required 15 different subforums, and we gave him all of it and he never did jack shit.  so itd be that track record plus someone imbalanced and unpredictable and prone to fly off the handle because someone got an icon except with admin pwoers now

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2016, 06:00:28 PM »
i think someone *coughblidcough* feels threatened that someone else actually gives a flying fk about the server/game 

relax bro .. you and iL will make sure nothing gets done for years to come. nobody's gonna come in and show the community how shit of a job u do =/

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 17, 2016, 06:01:11 PM »
i apologize for wasting ur time .. u got threads to move !   busy busy busy

Offline Yamon

• Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 17, 2016, 06:15:48 PM »
Dear Warcraft II Community.

My name is Equinox and today I write this later to clarify all those situations we have endure togheter during the 2  last years.
Before starting i want to said thank you to everyone who have always being my side, i also want to said tanks to everyone who have endure me.
We all know i have not being the best person recently due my behavior and i want to excuse myself for that, some peoples will said i was crazy, some other will said i was right.
Some other will just said i was trolling, and some other probably think i got mental issue. The truth is, i dont have mental issue, and yes sometime i was trolling,
while some other time i was not trolling at all, so for this reason, i know it's hard to find the real guy under equinox when everything is mix like that, did he troll, did he not,
or did he have mental probleme.  The fact is i have never been that guy i am today, i think if we go back 5 years earlier, i was one of the most favorite player at this game,
so how the hell did i became that guy i am today. Well it's really easy to understand, and i dont blame nobody for who i became but i want to said its not my entire fault.
You know guys, i have start playing this game at 12 years old, i have start to play this game cuz at the time me and family where poor and have no money to get a computer,
so every week end i was going to my friend and i was playing warcraft II on his own computer, we where doing the mission and the goal was to see who will did it the faster between me and him,
so ive always been really competitive about this game since im really young, then a good day my father bought me a computer, i let you know what was the first game i buy!
Warcraft II certainly! So i start playing this game online before realise i was a total trash, so ive work my ass really hard to became a great player, yes i did hack in 2002 on europe server,
and yes i get caught by the european community, and yes they totally destroy me, saying trash about me all day long, calling me hacker, banning me and insulting me.
It hurt me so much, ive decide to never hack again, because it really make me sad to being destroy like that at something i was loving so much. So i stop hacked and start working really hard,
start playing every day all day and watching replay, it was the only way to get better and became a real good player, my only goal was to beat those guy who have destroy me so much from a legit way.
And i did it! Ive became a great player and i was proud of myself, i was proud when my friend was camming to my home and was saying damn son, How the fuck you can play this game, thats crazy.
I was a proud guy when other player was fighting to join my games and know who will watch, all of those things ive make me a really proud person at this game and a really passionate person about this game.
Then people have left the Warcraft 2 Blizzard server and join the War2Ru Sever, it was better for us since Blizzard was not taking cares of ther server anymore.
So i join that server and start playing with them there, we had a ladder, we had a politic about the hacking and Screen shot, overall it was a good place to keep playing this game.
Then years and years past and game start to die, people grow up, new games have been release and people dont see no points of playing this game anymore.
Only the more passionnate peoples have stay here... Wich includ myself! But it was not something of what i was scare, i told to myself untill someone take cares of this game, it will always be good.
So i start to work harder for the server, not for myself, but for the server as a NONE admin person, at that time we had burtn who was making tournament, he was the only one, actually burnt have always made the tournament,
but he was there for 6 month and was leaving the game for the six other month, so he was not there all the time, so when he was leaving i was trying to take cares of the game for him, cuz he was obviously the only one to take cares of this game at that time.
So ive made tournament, league, banner, staying on the game 16 hours per day, hosting for peoples, explain them how to watch, allying them all night long in stacked team because nobody want to ally them,
Ive also creat nice map where custom player and gow player was able to play togheter, try to keep this community stronger togheter and it was working.
People were starting to see what kind of server i was working on, trying to bring everyone togheter and stop stacking team and rejet newbe, we where all togheter everyday everynight playing togheter in fair team with pleasure.
Then Burnt came back from a long vacancy, at that time i was working on a league tournament called UWC wich take me ALOT OF TIME, i was making banner, statistic, recruiting, i was making everything alone in a MAJOR way,
i wanted that to be good for the players, i was making banner for the only reason of making them happy and proud, make those people feel important by including there name on the banner, for me it was a gift and it was some kind of grateful for them,
it was alot of work but it was alot of accomplishment for me, i was proud of it. So like i said burnt came back, and instead to help me in this league i was making, he decide to create his own league from his own side, like a fucking none loving rat!!!!
And for me it was just making no sens, since the dude was not here for the last six month and i was the one who taking cares of this game, so ive ask him to forget his league and help me for my own league,
what he totally refuse and keep doing his own shitty league from his own side, what it was totally dumb since we got a 50 players community and we dont have enouph player to fill 1 SINGLE league so how the fuck we gonna make 2 different league.
So at this time i was starting to be really upset by him, upset cuz i was tooking 10 hours per day working on this league with nice banner and design and complex rules to attrack peoples in the league.
While this guy was just making is own league with a shitty basic thread with no love cuz he was obviously too lazy to did something attractive for us.
So i really feel the guy was only a pound to my shoulder, he was only trying to compete with me about who was making the best league while he was obviously making nothing great, the only reason why he was competing with me, was because he was admin with the tool and the respect.
But otherweise, he was fighting for no reason, cuz his tournament and league was lazy shitty work wich even a ten years old guy can do.
I also remember the day i was pist off and decide to start my own server, so i get contact with an OLD friend called Vegeta Aka Micros0ft To help me on that,
before he told me he will never waste his time again for that community, i ask him why and he told everyone was hacking and admins was doing nothing about it even if he know that.
So i was like wtf you talk bro, ive send over 10K SS and receive over 10 K SS since the last 10 years, ive never notice nobody hacks. Then he start to explain me people was using different version of the game and different client to log on war2ru server,
so they were able to hack without getting caught cuz the old version had no anti hack and they were able to toggle map hack ON/OFF much time they want at any moment.
So i decide to download those thing and realize what he was sayig was a total truth.. Then i came back to the war2ru forum and explain that to everyone because i was mad of being played like that for the last ten years.
It was a shock to know people where calling thesemlf newb and trash while they were probably hacking, it was a shock to know best player have been love and like for the last 10 years when they were probably hacking.
Then lightbringer start to call me crazy who need to stop playing this game cuz i am on burn out, telling me everything i said is total lie cuz he made patch of this game and know everything about it.
So we get into a huge altercation and he decide to ban me, banning me cuz at the end everything i was saying was the truth. So finally after six month of arguing with admins, they decide to make an anti hack, cuz obviously i was saying truth.
It was not what i was asking for, cuz i was asking to close the other clients, but at least it was a good start. Ive also ask to close other client cuz it was better for pro player,
pro player dont realize that yet, but playing with different client on the server corrupt the latency and bring the game unplayable, wich mean pro player cant RESSOURCE MANAGEMENT properly without lag.
So it was 2 good reason why i was asking to close the others clients, but it never happen and we get an anti working at 50% and still playing with corrupted latency.
I also remember that banner burnt made, a banner where he put like 500 names of player in the community, and my name was not even there, it hurt me so much to being forget like that after everything i did, but whatever.
I also remember all that time ive ask to be an admin, and the only thing they was saying is, proof yourself, proof yourself, we need you to proof yourself before to put you admin.
While they was adding non sens people like RIT and TORA, poeple we dint even know and people who have never proof nothing to get in these admins.
I also remember that time blid tell me if i want to be admin it will be a great way to give a 500$ donation to the server. He was actually trying to sell me my admin position after everything i did for this server.
And giving 500$ was not a probleme and will be a pleasure, but there was no way that dude will sell it to me like that, i was willing to give 1000$, but not before he put me admin, after he put me admin, from my own heart and from my own reason,
not from a lazy dirty men who want to sell me an admin position. Finally, I know i cant blame nobody for my own action, but i think you guys have just been blind for all those years and just blaming the easy target wich mean the mental crazy frenchman.
Targeting me of being a bad person who destroy that game while i will be the BEST THING EVER for that game, will all the time, passion, love, money i was willing to put in this game, all of this cuz you guys are greatful to those admins, at the same point i am greatful to those admins,
but not for the same reason, cuz im a wake up person and can see the probleme, i am also gratefull for everything they did, i am greatfull cuz they help this game to keep living, but im not gratefull of saying they make this game better,
cuz its not fucking true, for the last 5 years we have been stock in a 30 member community, for the last 5 years we had absolutly nobody to take cares of this game, they start to take cares of this game the day IVE Became crazy and start to harasse them.If it
Before i start to force them to do something, we have been stock on a forum where our new member was not able to subscribe for the last 5 years, before i became crazy we have never had an anti hack, before i became crazy we have no paid ladder our tournament, everything you got today, is because of me!
I know i look like a maniak ego men, but its the truth, dont ever forget something guys, everything i did, was for us, not for me, but for us. Ive also try to explain many thing about promotion and marketing to iL. But he just understand me, actually he understand but the truth is,
this server is a russian server, its not an american or worldwide server, this is a russian server they transforme into world wide server, all the work he do for the worldwide he do the same only for the russian people, if we got a forum, hes gonna make a russian forum also, if we got a patch, hes also gonna make a russian patch.
All this time he took for russian people is time wasted for the world wide community. Im greatfull for what they did, it mean keep this game alive, but they never did nothing to bring this game far higher in E-SPORTs community like all the older games, Warcraft III Arena, Diablo1HD, everquest, age of empire.
All those game are old too, but they have a real pro staff who love those game and really want to make it better.. Thats not the case here, no, we only got a bunch of lazy admins who talk about politic and nba and think this game is dead and dont deserve to being take cares,
the only thing they do is letting the server alive for peoples who just want to play for fun, but they have no intention about getting this game better, they are lazy, selfish, and now waste of my time. Recently i was just playing for fun, cuz there no real competion for me here, but now, i dont even have fun,
joining this game and trying to find a game for hours and hours, i mean, ive try everything to make this game better, ive try to help, ive try to argue, ive try to being crazy, but at the end, i cant fight with people who are selfish and want to die alone with this game.
They dont want to improve this game and they dont want to bring new admins to improve this game for them, they are so selfish about ther position and who they are, they gonna kill this server with them at the top. So let it be, because i have no more strength to fight.
So today i just want to said thank to all, thank to everyone who have support me, thanks to everyone who have endure me and excuse to everyone i have hurt, it was not the goal im sorry,  today, i officialy retire from this game, it's time for me to go somewhere else where im gonna be usefull and appreciated for what i do.
It been a pleasure to play with all of you, it been a pleasure to take hours and years with you, i will never forget, for me, you guys are my family, you guys are my peace, when i was comming here, everything in my real life was forget, but now, this game became a bad part of my real life.
So it's time for me, i hope you guys gonna be happy, be happy in the way you guys want, i hope you guys gonna enjoy your time here.

PS: Mousetopher, keep the hard work, those peoples deserve it.

Asta la vista, je vous aime tous! :)

Equinox.

Offline Knitter

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 17, 2016, 06:20:58 PM »
Hi Equinox, first of all; thanks for your "last" words.

I honestly think what Eqionox is trying to say that he tryed to "make the server better" is correct.
But the main problem is, that Equinox coundt argue in a friendly way. When he had something in his mind, he wanted to do it NOW! When people werent his opinion he went to fast too crazy and coundt accept.

Anyway i got to say, he was most of the time a friendly guy to me. I cant say anything bad about him.

Goodbye.

« Last Edit: November 17, 2016, 06:27:50 PM by Knitter »

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 17, 2016, 07:24:43 PM »
Gotta know did anyone actually read that whole post? No skimming.
war2 > war3

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 17, 2016, 07:25:44 PM »
yes

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 17, 2016, 07:32:06 PM »
war2 > war3

Offline O4L

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 Server
« Reply #11 on: November 17, 2016, 07:46:25 PM »
His UWC was inactive over a month before I started running tournaments to qualify for tournament of champions. He whines that I was trying to destroy his league, so I help him get UWC forums and quit running my qualifying tournaments and go to UwC instead, then he instantly abandons it again and still says I try to destroy his idea. He adds nothing to these forums and is only a negative vibe for the game.. not needed here don't fall for this post.

It might seem like aww poor dude to some of you but realize this is a guy who has done nothing but insult the players who try to help the game.. constantly, then wants to pretend he is still the victim.

Blid, tora, il, myself and even recently going off on Igognito for no reason..
« Last Edit: November 17, 2016, 07:53:06 PM by XuRnT »

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 17, 2016, 08:10:32 PM »
For the record EQ, once again you are free to play on the server and stream as much as you would like.
war2 > war3

Offline Igognito

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 17, 2016, 10:18:01 PM »
Hi all and hi Equinox,

I believe what he wanted to say is that him whining and complaining is his way to contribute.
I agree that it is tiring and negative but maybe that is the only way he knows!

I do not know him well, and I do not know his real/stated contributions.
I personally didn't mind his attitude about ELO.
From the posts I have read he appears to be a good recruiter!

Equinox, contribute to this game and this community by doing what you do best! Is it streaming? Is it spreading the word? Just do it ;-)

I see many people trying to contribute the way they can, don't attack them! If you don't like what they are doing just say nothing! If you like it say good job! In the end better to have people trying and failing than people not trying!

Hope to see you and play with you one of these days, the two games I remember playing with you where fun and interesting!

Cheers

Offline Certified MENSA Genius Brain (smart)

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 17, 2016, 10:21:23 PM »
His UWC was inactive over a month before I started running tournaments to qualify for tournament of champions. He whines that I was trying to destroy his league, so I help him get UWC forums and quit running my qualifying tournaments and go to UwC instead, then he instantly abandons it again and still says I try to destroy his idea. He adds nothing to these forums and is only a negative vibe for the game.. not needed here don't fall for this post.

It might seem like aww poor dude to some of you but realize this is a guy who has done nothing but insult the players who try to help the game.. constantly, then wants to pretend he is still the victim.
Yep