Author Topic: Message to the world of warcraft 2  (Read 5918 times)

Offline Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
Re: Message to the world of warcraft 2
« Reply #15 on: November 18, 2016, 12:00:33 AM »
It hurt me so much, ive decide to never hack again

It was not what i was asking for, cuz i was asking to close the other clients

He forgot the part where he told Il to commit suicide because he didn't do what he wanted exactly, and worked on an antihack instead.
While they was adding non sens people like RIT and TORA, poeple we dint even know and people who have never proof nothing to get in these admins.

They proved themselves more then equinox ever did lol. Start&and abandon things is not proving yourself, it's incompetence. Rit worked on the calender consistently, tora worked on tournaments consistently, often with cash, tk was consistent with wanting new players to get to the next level and made a clan for them. Same with Burnt

before i became crazy we have never had an anti hack, before i became crazy we have no paid ladder our tournament, everything you got today, is because of me!

Ever the egotist as usual
they dont want to bring new admins to improve this game for them

Yamon had a trial admin run I believe, then theres rit, tora, tk, plenty have come.  Frostbitten got admin too when he was still active didn't he?

Offline Sentinel1

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 18, 2016, 02:29:34 AM »
I gotta see this banner.

Offline Knitter

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 18, 2016, 12:34:40 PM »
For the record EQ, once again you are free to play on the server and stream as much as you would like.
His UWC was inactive over a month before I started running tournaments to qualify for tournament of champions. He whines that I was trying to destroy his league, so I help him get UWC forums and quit running my qualifying tournaments and go to UwC instead, then he instantly abandons it again and still says I try to destroy his idea. He adds nothing to these forums and is only a negative vibe for the game.. not needed here don't fall for this post.

It might seem like aww poor dude to some of you but realize this is a guy who has done nothing but insult the players who try to help the game.. constantly, then wants to pretend he is still the victim.

Blid, tora, il, myself and even recently going off on Igognito for no reason..

Wait... Xurnt is Burnt?
Dafuq...

Offline shesycompany

• Death Knight
  • retired, be in music section
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 18, 2016, 12:37:30 PM »
he retired his B

Offline mousEtopher

• Administrator
  • Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • War2.me
« Reply #19 on: November 18, 2016, 10:37:14 PM »
Try to keep up, knitt c:
squeak!

Offline Lambchops

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 19, 2016, 02:54:59 AM »
Ok, I skimmed that letter can't say I read every word, but I do love your passion for the game, its a truely beautiful thing.

I would say something to the people who like to give the admins a hard time, there are a few of you, and this is not addressed specifically and any one. Please consider this:

- This server IS wc2. There is no other place that you can play it online, because there are no other players anywhere else. If this server dies, the game dies with it.

- This is a fact. Wishing this were not true will not change it.

- Providing rational arguments why this should not be the case will not change it.

- Ranting and screaming abuse because you are so upset that this is what has become of the game you love will not change it.

- Praying to the divinity of your choice is probably your best bet, but based on all evidence so far, this still will not change it.

- When you vent your frustration by publicly putting down the people who run this server, you are putting down the server, and by extension damaging WC2, because like it or not, this is all we have left.

- Even if you are honestly convinced that your statements are correct, justified and well deserved by the people you are targeting, please be smart about it. Hurling abuse NEVER makes you or your case seem more credible, and I believe it truely hurts the game.

Hold on to the passion, but also use your intellect. None of you are stupid. We are a small community. We are all we have left. Looking after each other, and particularly the admins is looking after the game.

its gooder to hax hard and NEVER get caught!

Offline GreenPlastic

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 19, 2016, 02:55:55 PM »
I find it weird that over and over the people who want to change things, always act like they need admin power or support to get projects started.  Running tournaments can be done with no admin support.  Recruiting players can be done with no admin support.  Streaming games can be done without admin support.  Most of the complaints come from people who are not willing to do things without a pat on the back or some kind of return in status on the server.  Once you prove yourself, those things do eventually come to fruition as evidenced by the Mouse and Tora support that has come over the past year or 2.  They put their head down and just worked.  They were shit on by a lot of the community because they didn't always do things the way certain players wanted it but no one stepped up to do it differently.  Over time they've both figured out what works the best for the limited community we have and have tried to work with us to help.

We have so many things on .ru now that we didnt have when it came out.  We have an AH and a status page that allows us to know what kind of player we're playing with and what games are actually running.  Before this, when you logged on it was guesswork as to if there were actual games going.  Knowing there are 5 games doesn't show what map is being played.  That has been rectified.  Before I log on, I check the status page to see if people I enjoy gaming are on.  If they aren't, I save time and go do something else.

We also have a friends list that goes 100 deep.  That is pretty epic unless they are all on at the same time and your screen gets flooded lol.

We have tournaments run by a person who puts his own free time and money into running.  This can't be applauded enough imo.  A lot of us can't be bothered to give our free time to help others on the server, but imagine asking others to give their free time AND money.  We are not entitled to any of this.

We have a ladder and an ELO system, that while not perfect, is definitely a step or 2 above what blizzard ever provided.  While there are arguments over the small details, we have a way of tracking how we've done vs other individuals and it provides a historical way to track these things.  You can't just say you 50-0'd someone because now there is a way to actually check that stat.

We've got instruction pages set up for port forwarding, for how to stream, for how to troubleshoot color discrepancies.  There is also a number of people who give their time to help people figure out their problems.  People you wouldn't even expect to be friendly in this sort of way are actually very helpful.  I can't tell you how many times I've been on in between games and seen someone like PB helping a noob troubleshoot their portforwarding or screen size.

This forum is not a direct reflection on how people feel about the server.  Most times this is just where the people with the loudest voices go but when you are actually on the server, people are playing games and having fun and not worrying about all these things that are made to be huge issues.  We love to play war2 and we will continue to do so.

Thank you to all the people who continually put in the hard work and have given us a place to play this old ass game.  For those of you who want to make things better, get off your ass and just do it.  We'll appreciate your hardwork too.  We might even send you a whisper or 2 thanking you for your efforts.

Offline The Legend of StarTale

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 20, 2016, 03:16:44 PM »
Can't say I even attempted to read that but good ducking riddance. War2 is a better place with getting harassed by some broken English speaking scrub. Dude didn't do Jack shut for this game other then make it less fun for other people. The amount whine that came from that yard and Sept together is insane. I agree with Joe you don't need special powers to help do things If that's what you want. TBH the amount of crap the current admins have put up with is unnecessary and takes time away from other things. I've had plenty of my own issues with blid and burnt in the past and despite that I still think they are the best people for the position. Fuck off equinox.