War2.ru Slogan
News: New responsive forum theme available! Click here to switch! More info here!

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
Welcome to the forums! We're glad to have you here! :) You can register your account here, then feel free to introduce yourself in the Server.War2.ru board & let us know who you are on the server.

Lone vs Startale Series 635  7

Grunt Posts: 67 Karma: +8/-0 ***

Paper_Boy

• Grunt
    • View Profile
Lone vs Startale Series
« on: December 03, 2016, 02:49:05 AM »
o
Administrator Ogre Mage Posts: 1654 Karma: +90/-109 *****

mousEtopher

• Administrator
  • Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • War2.me
Re: Lone vs Startale Series
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2016, 10:53:57 AM »
?!

Paper_Boy

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2016, 08:33:32 PM »
Blid said he thought the games I posted were lame so I removed every game from youtube.
I thought they were good, Star won 6 vs 12. and 2 vs 9 barely... A match up between top players always seems like a good watch, at that level its
sometimes hard to make it super deep into late game. All the watchers thought they were intense too!
I probably should've left them, but i'm done investing time in this game if people don't appreciate the time I set aside. I regret not taking replays my entire career and posting the top 2-4%
"The Architect" Global Moderator Death Knight Posts: 4330 Karma: +166/-110 *****

eyyy im walkin here

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2016, 09:08:56 PM »
whaa
"The Architect" Global Moderator Death Knight Posts: 4330 Karma: +166/-110 *****

eyyy im walkin here

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2016, 09:14:12 PM »
i remember this, two of the videos were disabled by youtube because of music licensing, so i wasnt able to watch them.  so i couldnt even see the games (and neither could anyone else probably?)...  they could have been quite good but idk.  i did say the one video that worked was "not a very interesting game" but i dont know why you would take that so personally dude, since when are you so sensitive?

Paper_Boy

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 20, 2016, 01:20:19 AM »
haha Lol point taken, it's been a bad month with bitches man. They have a way of destroying your spirit.. And in my
defense I was gaming with esn, his Vadgecile must've rubbed off hehe... I'll repost them when I get a chance.
Annoying youtube disables some songs automatically

eyyy im walkin here

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 20, 2016, 08:30:30 AM »
lol.  cool, keep it going man!  also it's not all music but i dont really know how to tell which stuff is blocked
Ogre Mage Posts: 2306 Karma: +42/-7 ********

tk[as]

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 20, 2016, 12:42:26 PM »
Mainstream music is blocked. YouTube has a program that is able to identify songs and block the video if you don't have permission to use the song.

I think it has trouble identifying remixes or altered versions of the song. I've never had a video removed when I'm streaming dubstep even though some of the songs include parts of a really popular song... but I'd I play just the u-altered version of the song, the video will be blocked.