Author Topic: Lone vs Startale Series  (Read 6111 times)

Offline Paper_Boy

• Grunt
    • View Profile
Lone vs Startale Series
« on: December 03, 2016, 02:49:05 AM »
o
« Last Edit: December 04, 2016, 03:26:57 AM by Paper_Boy »

Offline mousEtopher

• Administrator
  • Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • War2.me
Re: Lone vs Startale Series
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2016, 10:53:57 AM »
?!
squeak!

Offline Paper_Boy

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2016, 08:33:32 PM »
Blid said he thought the games I posted were lame so I removed every game from youtube.
I thought they were good, Star won 6 vs 12. and 2 vs 9 barely... A match up between top players always seems like a good watch, at that level its
sometimes hard to make it super deep into late game. All the watchers thought they were intense too!
I probably should've left them, but i'm done investing time in this game if people don't appreciate the time I set aside. I regret not taking replays my entire career and posting the top 2-4%

Offline Certified MENSA Genius Brain (smart)

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2016, 09:08:56 PM »
whaa

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2016, 09:14:12 PM »
i remember this, two of the videos were disabled by youtube because of music licensing, so i wasnt able to watch them.  so i couldnt even see the games (and neither could anyone else probably?)...  they could have been quite good but idk.  i did say the one video that worked was "not a very interesting game" but i dont know why you would take that so personally dude, since when are you so sensitive?

Offline Paper_Boy

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 20, 2016, 01:20:19 AM »
haha Lol point taken, it's been a bad month with bitches man. They have a way of destroying your spirit.. And in my
defense I was gaming with esn, his Vadgecile must've rubbed off hehe... I'll repost them when I get a chance.
Annoying youtube disables some songs automatically

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 20, 2016, 08:30:30 AM »
lol.  cool, keep it going man!  also it's not all music but i dont really know how to tell which stuff is blocked

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 20, 2016, 12:42:26 PM »
Mainstream music is blocked. YouTube has a program that is able to identify songs and block the video if you don't have permission to use the song.

I think it has trouble identifying remixes or altered versions of the song. I've never had a video removed when I'm streaming dubstep even though some of the songs include parts of a really popular song... but I'd I play just the u-altered version of the song, the video will be blocked.