Author Topic: why  (Read 6574 times)

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
why
« on: December 04, 2016, 03:14:17 AM »
why did i receive a warn for "STFU NIGGER" but at the same time, tk didnt receive warn for "Maybe if u stopped trying to fk chickens every day for the last 20 years ud hear less protestations "? i always use niggers to respond to other pure flame posts so even if i get a warn, im 100% sure the other guy will receive it as well

Religious, racial, or sexual intolerance
Posts containing religious, racial, or sexual intolerance, unless posted in the Flames subforum, will result in a warning and such posts will be sent to the flame forum.  Frequent offenses can result in warnings or bans.
its even the same rule, you retarded cuntfaces. and your line of defense cannot be "well youre probably not a chicken fucker and its just a diss", because tk is not a nig black either

Offline Certified MENSA Genius Brain (smart)

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
Re: why
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2016, 02:57:26 PM »
Haha flames about chicken fucking are obviously not what we mean when we talk about sexual intolerance

but even if it were:
In all cases, people can be warned or banned at the discretion of the moderators.

Know your forum rules!

Offline Delete mine too

• Death Knight
  • http://meatspin.com
    • View Profile
    • http://meatspin.com
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2016, 03:47:36 PM »
Haha flames about chicken fucking are obviously not what we mean when we talk about sexual intolerance

but even if it were:
In all cases, people can be warned or banned at the discretion of the moderators.

Know your forum rules!
See now I was a mod trying to follow the rules. But my access didn't let me ban dellam. Nor didn't my PM to admin get him banned either.

So regarding my discretion he should of been banned.

Offline EviL~Ryu

• (ง︡'-'︠)ง "Bitchin!" ®©℗™
  • Dragon
  • "It's going to be Legen-(wait for it......)-DARY!"
    • View Profile
    • Clan EviL Official Page
why
« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2016, 04:13:22 PM »
banned at the discretion of the moderators.

Know your forum rules!

Small dick syndrome [emoji23]

Sent from my Nokia 3310 using Tapatalk

-Administrator of Clan EviL
-Developer (Trivia Development and Analytics)

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2016, 04:44:44 PM »

but even if it were:

Know your forum rules!
that rule means theres no rules. I only respond with niggers if personally attacked. if that gets me banned, then i will not respect/follow the ban. in other words, IT nerd stay banned or not at the discrection of the nerd. know your users!

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 06, 2016, 10:17:19 AM »
I only respond with niggers if personally attacked.
There's nothing in the rules that should make you think this is a reasonable position.

the rules specifically say insults and flames will typically be overlooked, yet there's also a specific rule against racism.  Therefore doing the above is going to usually get only you in trouble and no one else, and it's fair as the rules are written.  Your lawyering here is shitty and you're trying to find a grievance where there isn't one.
« Last Edit: December 06, 2016, 10:21:40 AM by eyyy im walkin here »

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 06, 2016, 10:39:25 AM »
yet there's also a specific rule against racism
where?

the rule i quoted is about racism and sexual intolerance. Yet, when i responded with racism to sexual intolerance, the latter got ignored/skipped whereas my post was moved to flame warz and i got a warn

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 06, 2016, 11:31:34 AM »
as I said in my first reply the "sexual intolerance" rule obviously has nothing to do with calling people "chicken fuckers" and nobody will ever think it does no matter what you say

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 06, 2016, 11:47:21 AM »
as I said in my first reply the "sexual intolerance" rule obviously has nothing to do with calling people "chicken fuckers" and nobody will ever think it does no matter what you say
very well. Adding "goat fuckers" to my dictionary

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 06, 2016, 11:50:59 AM »
"goat fucker" is fine.

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 06, 2016, 11:53:21 AM »
"goat fucker" is fine.
now where is lightbringer when i need him!!

Offline mousEtopher

• Administrator
  • Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • War2.me
« Reply #11 on: December 06, 2016, 12:36:37 PM »
You guys are nickel and diming this to death. whatever the old rule post says, in actual practice mods warn/mute/split/move/etc as needed and based on their individual discretion to keep things organized and unspammy. Every single instance of "faggot" or "nigger" hasn't been warned for but when you make a game out of doing it all the time then it's gonna happen, because it makes people uncomfortable. The same goes for excessive flaming/shitposting and whatever else miscreants can come up with to make nuisances of themselves.
squeak!

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 06, 2016, 12:47:46 PM »
i felt uncomfortable that someone let that post slide but moved mine to flame wars + warn. im especially sensitive about that after the episode with hassan on general discussion and will never ever tolerate such case again

Offline Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 06, 2016, 10:31:01 PM »
The same goes for excessive flaming/shitposting and whatever else miscreants can come up with to make nuisances of themselves.

Alot more peaceful with EQ gone, as i assured and guaranteed you would happen. Judging by burnts latest posts, theres been a surge of more players. How convenient that more players come when eqs gone, since he claimed to be the reason the game got players. And you believed him for a while there too.

Offline EviL~Ryu

• (ง︡'-'︠)ง "Bitchin!" ®©℗™
  • Dragon
  • "It's going to be Legen-(wait for it......)-DARY!"
    • View Profile
    • Clan EviL Official Page
« Reply #14 on: December 06, 2016, 10:51:31 PM »
The same goes for excessive flaming/shitposting and whatever else miscreants can come up with to make nuisances of themselves.

Alot more peaceful with EQ gone, as i assured and guaranteed you would happen. Judging by burnts latest posts, theres been a surge of more players. How convenient that more players come when eqs gone, since he claimed to be the reason the game got players. And you believed him for a while there too.

Oh it's still gonna get nasty. [emoji1][emoji106]

Sent from my Nokia 3310 using Tapatalk

-Administrator of Clan EviL
-Developer (Trivia Development and Analytics)