War2.ru Slogan
News: Back by popular demand, the SMF Arcade!!!
PLAY NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
Welcome to the forums! We're glad to have you here! :) You can register your account here, then feel free to introduce yourself in the Server.War2.ru board & let us know who you are on the server.

Let's make the biggest thread in history of war2 forums 12057  177

Sappers Posts: 991 Karma: +48/-109 ******

SmurfKinG

• Sappers
    • View Profile
Re: Let's make the biggest thread in history of war2 forums
« Reply #30 on: January 19, 2015, 11:17:01 PM »
we didnt move to a new forum to have this homosexual good for nothing crap of a shit thread, move to general discussion.

someone said earlier that new forum recruits must reach an amount of posts before they can start threads.
thats a good practice among several forums and it should be put in place here as well. lots of trash shit (thats serves nothing good to war2) such as this, could be spared.

c'mon admins, wake up
(ง︡'-'︠)ง "Bitchin!" ®©℗™ Dragon Posts: 6059 Karma: +135/-70 "It's going to be Legen-(wait for it......)-DARY!" **********

EviL~Ryu

• (ง︡'-'︠)ง "Bitchin!" ®©℗™
  • Dragon
  • "It's going to be Legen-(wait for it......)-DARY!"
    • View Profile
    • Clan EviL Official Page
« Reply #31 on: January 19, 2015, 11:21:47 PM »
I agree move to general section....server.war2.ru section should be moderated more.

Sent from my Motorola DynaTAC 8000X
Ogre Mage Posts: 1551 Karma: +60/-36 ********

Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 20, 2015, 01:01:16 AM »
Berserker Posts: 621 Karma: +18/-3 *****

Antti_Kiviniemi

• Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 20, 2015, 04:13:09 AM »
Christopher Ryan, PhD, who has dedicated his studies to human sexuality says homophobia is an admittance of homosexuality by default. I don't know if he's correct or not but sounds pretty spot on to my subjective ear :)

Edit: Here's Richard Ryan, Professor of psychology, talking about this very topic. It's pretty spot on. Edit: forgot the link :DD Here's the link:

Antti_Kiviniemi

• Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 20, 2015, 04:15:44 AM »
i rather be a pedophile than a homo

This is the most disgusting thing I've ever heard. Do you realize how damaging pedophilia is? And do you know how undamaging homosexuality is? Homosexuality is only damaging because people choose to damage homosexuals. And by the way, there's nothing damaging in homosexuality. O boe this is another one of those reasons why the archaic concept of religion is damaging to human beings and human societies.
Ogre Mage Posts: 1551 Karma: +60/-36 ********

Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: January 20, 2015, 04:43:25 AM »
i rather be a pedophile than a homo

This is the most disgusting thing I've ever heard. Do you realize how damaging pedophilia is? And do you know how undamaging homosexuality is? Homosexuality is only damaging because people choose to damage homosexuals. And by the way, there's nothing damaging in homosexuality. O boe this is another one of those reasons why the archaic concept of religion is damaging to human beings and human societies.

Smurfking admitted this here

http://war2.warcraft.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=24649

SmurfKinG

• Sappers
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: January 20, 2015, 05:16:02 AM »
yeah nice way of deviating from straight accusation

take your retarded homo-discussion out of this subforum u bunch of monkeys, provides absolutely zero to war2

damn those admins are really lacking.

SmurfKinG

• Sappers
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: January 20, 2015, 05:18:01 AM »
besides u fuking mongoloids who like to think too much.

Axe Thrower Posts: 355 Karma: +23/-2 LAWL! LICK MY RIPESTICKZ0R H0M0 :D ****

RipE[Eur0]

• Axe Thrower
  • LAWL! LICK MY RIPESTICKZ0R H0M0 :D
    • View Profile
    • fuk the leftist scum.
« Reply #38 on: January 20, 2015, 09:03:32 AM »
i a big fukin gh3y nigger.

ps. zup wack0-sepi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :]]

Antti_Kiviniemi

• Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: January 20, 2015, 11:03:06 AM »
besides u fuking mongoloids who like to think too much.

By mongoloid you mean a person with down-syndrome I assume, not the physical type typical to some or all asian types. So, you contradict yourself by calling us (or me) a mongoloid (since average adult suffering from down syndrome have IQ of 50) and at the same time saying I think too much (or am able to create arguments which require a lot of brain power to manufacture and also to comprehend - I would assume you yourself are having hard time to comprehend my arguments/thoughts).

So, it's funny to notice that your own accusations of being a down syndrome -person apply more to yourself than to the person your accusing. I'm pretty sure you'll have hard time comprehending these words as well.

But I don't mean to call you a mongoloid or stupid, just thinking out loud and making word plays out of logic.

Oh, I just noticed the Morgan Freeman picture you have. I think I already established that homophobia is indeed a phobia. You are afraid of the homosexuality in yourself - you are in denial. And you are afraid of it because you are afraid of getting judged by someone, for example your parents or your community, who don't accept homosexuality and will do x, y and z if they would hear you are a homosexual.

Also, Morgan Freeman never tweeted or said what your picture has in it, it's originated from a faux-twitter-account. Here's more about it: http://www.snopes.com/politics/sexuality/freeman.asp

Antti_Kiviniemi

• Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: January 20, 2015, 11:15:17 AM »
yeah nice way of deviating from straight accusation

take your retarded homo-discussion out of this subforum u bunch of monkeys, provides absolutely zero to war2

damn those admins are really lacking.

From a straight accusation? Which is? That this thread should be moved to General? Well, the 4th post of this thread is myself saying that this thread should be moved to General Discussion

Oh my god I just realized this should have been posted to general forums, not Server.War2.ru forums, I suppose. Dang it :DD

Or that this thread is homosexual? In my opinion this thread is homosexual only to a homophobic person. And even if this thread is homosexual, there's nothing bad in homosexuality, unless you're a homophobic. So my suggestion to you is to go to therapy and find out why you're homosexual, or think about the question: "How is homosexuality bad?" and come to me with your arguments and we'll see if I'm wrong about my thoughts towards the moral neutral nature of homosexuality.

Or is the accusation that this thread contributes nothing to war2? Well I disagree with that. I'm here pumping life to the forums by creating content for people to go and visit. For example, the Eiffel Tower is completely pointless building - it has little function (it might have some function as radio- and tv-signal provider). But still, people go and see it and it pumps tons of money to Paris in the form of tourism.

And what am I doing? I'm creating a sight am I not? The biggest thread in history?

Also I'm creating a forum where people can communicate with each other without an excuse, just to make the thread bigger. And this will help the war2 community by how? You can answer this question, let us practice your thinking skills shall we :)

Antti_Kiviniemi

• Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: January 20, 2015, 11:18:54 AM »
i a big fukin gh3y nigger.

ps. zup wack0-sepi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :]]

Heya Ripe! :)

Come n' spank me in 1v1 plx!
Ogre Mage Posts: 2345 Karma: +123/-179 ********

I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: January 20, 2015, 11:22:02 AM »
there's nothing bad in homosexuality, unless you're a homophobic.
homoz cant have children

Antti_Kiviniemi

• Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: January 20, 2015, 11:25:21 AM »
there's nothing bad in homosexuality, unless you're a homophobic.
homoz cant have children

We have no moral obligation to have children. Also with little imagination homos can have children.
Ogre Mage Posts: 2345 Karma: +123/-179 ********

I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: January 20, 2015, 11:36:52 AM »
thats what 'wrong' with them.
1) no they cant, youre fucking retarded or maybe youre pregnant?
2) im just saying they cant, normal sex may produce children